[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write your anime plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: satrguardian.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
satrguardian.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqtjtJh3j-8
Riot could actually make some decent mahou shoujo.

i'll based my one on the MOBA League of Legend

The Rift is a place where random champions from different continent summoned to a arena where they fought each other, usually with the control of summoners the restriction is simple:
1.) you will not die despite being killed
2.)your power are restricted for 'balance' purpose
3.) certain degree of freedom. (most are here because they agree to be here)
4.) after the match ended they will be teleported back to their respective place.

So this friendly match been going on for a while until 1 day. They did not teleport away despite the game ended. There has been an error in the system. so as time goes they realize :

1.) they die for real now
2.) those with power suppressed are starting to regaining their true powers slowly
3.) there is 'a' betrayer among them

as it goes on drama ensues such as romance between 2 common enemy. racial tension, chaos among harmony. Ends with some plot twist.
>>
Sayaka-chan is the new girl at school. She has long legs. Look at those legs. She wears pantyhose. But, wait, it is actually stockings. Here are some close ups of her thighs. Oops, she fell into the fountian. PLOT COMPLETE
>>
A BOY
>>
>>148323405
Take your blogging ASSFAGGOTS fanfictions to >>>/lolg/lolg
>>
I have Sailor Lux already.
Want Lulu now.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>>/d2g/
>>>/lolg/
>>>/assfaggots/
>>
Jinx: ADC
Janna: Sup
Lulu: top
Lux: mid
Poppy: Jung

Not sure it can win...
>>
>>148323405
i haven't played in like 6 months and i might have to throw money at this shitty game for those jinx twintails this is bullshit fuck you

as for an anime plot, i don't know maybe mai waifu drives around and eats snacks for 13 episodes and i drop $200 on the bd collector edition
>>
>>148323405
god almost anything LoL ships out with is cringey as fuck
>>
>>148323658
What, like a different snack each episode?
>>
>>148323405
Stop shilling this shit already.
>>
File: 1453000752330.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1453000752330.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>148323405
>decent mahou shojo
fuck off >>>/trash/
this is cringey as fuck
>>
>write your anime plot
>people came in to write their opinions
do you guys learn how to read?
>>
Here's one.

A particular cockmongling OP in a western imageboard about taiwanese mystical scrolls hangs himself. The end.
>>
>>148323706
yeah, each ep can start with her driving to the store picking up a new snack or maybe she just picks up the good snacks and a new snack to test out. hoping for shaft to pick up this idea and show me 20 different angles of biting into the snack and headtilting to properly express how delicious the snack is
>>
Anime plots aren't important

Hell nge has like a three word plot of Angels Attack Earth
>>
LoL anime could only work one way and that is League Phantasm.
>>
I want /v/ermin to get the fuck out of this board.
>>
>>148324300
Dumb question, but what is the anime from the first OP?
>>
>>148324461
Stop shilling your shitty fanfiction. I don't like the story. There's too many sports references.
>>
>>148324487

What the fuck? What kind of a mega autist does this?
>>
If there ever was an anime/live action movie about dota as a video game which character would be MC?
I'd say w33 because his story is interesting. He was the number 1 EU east mmr player. Then he joined Balkan bears and did nothing and then he cheated, reddit and EE crucified him, then through deus ex machina he managed to get on secret3.0. They went on to clash with EG multiple times while they had the team dystroyer rtz and then they won the major. Then puppey and EE kicked him and then he managed to create DC and return to get second place at Ti.
We can't have EE or RTZ as MCs because they're bad fucking people.
>>
>>148324961
/v/ hates league with a passion though, OP needs to go back to fucking reddit
>>
>>148323405
Keep your fanfiction about a shitty game on >>>/v/ or >>>/vg/
>>
>>148323582
Hey are you me
>>
proceed
>>
>>148323405
Some guy dies., MC gets angry.
>>
File: userImgB.png (190KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
userImgB.png
190KB, 350x380px
>>148323405
Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. It was currently unknown if the girls claim being transported from another world is true or not. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings
>>
>>148331632
Girls don't watch anime. Stop catering to girls.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.