[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /a/?Why?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fullmetal-alchemist-03-large-19.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fullmetal-alchemist-03-large-19.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Watched Brotherhood years ago and finally decided too see the original.Why didn't you warn me /a/?!WHY?!

>Sloth is their mom
>Envy is their brother
>Wrath is Izumi's son
>Scar and Lust know eachother
>The homunuli are actuall characters with their own personal goals and not just hired goons
>Barry the Chopper kidnapped Winry and wanted her to put the lotion in the basket or she would get the hose again
>Nina got splattered all over the wall
>Tucker is making chimeras for this colonol who wants to use them in the extermination of Lior
>Yoki got headshoted
>Rose got raped
>Pride broke his own son's neck
>Martel's death

God that scene was brutal, and not retarded like in Brotherhood where Al was tryinng to prevent her escaping.Bradly simply walks up to Al and slowly slides his sword above the gorget

>Mustang murdered Winry's parents
>Alphonse got turned into a philospher stone
>Wrath's hand and foot got ripped off
>Dante wanted to bodysnatch Rose
>Ed is now stuck on the other side of the gate
>Hohenheim is voiced by Scott Mcneil

This was just.....sick.What the fuck's going to happen next.
Is Al going to find a way to the other side and find that Ed, in his bit to return home, has now taken the name Amon Goeth and is using jews to forge a new philosopher stone.
FUCK!I just wanted a silly little shounen with action and slapstick comedy not......This.
>>
>>148322909
>using jews to forge a new philosopher stone
That's actually canon. Prepare for Hitler in Conqueror of Shamballa.
>>
>>148322909
You type like a fucking middle schooler tumblrfag. This "original" is anime original because the manga wasn't finished, and they needed to make shit up to finish the series.

Don't fucking use ellipses.
>>
>>148322909
Prepare for lol Nazis and WW2
>>
>>148322909
Op, shit happens, deal with it
>>
>>148323028
Technically Hitler has nothing to do with it. The Thule Society were basically doing their own thing and were planning to overthrow him.
>>
File: FMA-Original.jpg (329KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FMA-Original.jpg
329KB, 1024x768px
>>148322909
>Barry the Chopper wasn't comic relief in the 2003 version
>kidnapped Winry and wanted her to put the lotion in the basket or she would get the hose again
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

That was intense.
>>
>>148323257
The Barry arc was much better in 2003.
Also the ending, right up until Nazis, then it went to shit.
>>
>>148322909

2003 was better than brotherhood for many of the plot points you listed. Children and manga-enthusiasts defend brotherhood because 1) they are either children who like dumbed down shows with pleasant comic relief and goofy characters 2) because they are autistic manga die-hards who hate anything 'non-canon'. You also have those triggered by the breaking the 4th wall aspect of 2003 (the movie more specifically) - how dare they crossover REAL history into an anime? Nazis?! WWII!? Outrageous! I bet they hated Indiana Jones as well as all other fantasy-history crossovers.
>>
>kidnapped Winry and wanted her to put the lotion in the basket or she would get the hose again
I forget; what is this a euphemism for again? Rape? I don't remember that.
>>
>>148323399
The idiots don't understand that 2003's ending was written by the Manga Author too.
>>
>>148323399
>4th wall aspect
That's not what breaking the 4th wall means. It's more of a case of speculative fiction.

>>148323419
It's a reference to the villain in Silence of the Lambs.
>>
>>148323419
It was a reference to Silence of the lambs.Buffalo Bill killed and flayed women in order to make a woman suit.
>>148323399
I can't say wich I personally like better.I still have to watch the movie.Still, i liked that it was so different Brotherhood.Bro-hood to me was a fun adventure series.Something that didn't really focus all that much on characters and story and was more of a lighthearded action romp.The original focused more on the characters and overal theme and to me it felled more engaging - not something you just pop on the tv to kill a hour.
>>148323092
Fuck no!The moment Edward joins the second panzer I'm out .
>>
mute bitch was in brotherhood? totally forgot about that
>>
>>148326464
yeah except she didn't get dude raped lmao and become mute
>>
>>148322909
You have yourself to blame for watching it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.