[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was lelouch R2 a train wreck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

was lelouch R2 a train wreck?
>>
>>148308049
Yeah, also babby first trainwreck. Explains why so many retards put it on a pedestal.
>>
>>148308226

>Watching through Code Geass with my roommate
>Almost done with Season 1 and I'm not really in to it
>Keeps telling me that Season 2 is one of the best things he's ever watched
>I keep reading online that it's garbage

I really don't think I can put up with another season of this shit
>>
>>148308226
what?
>>
>>148309219
>>Keeps telling me that Season 2 is one of the best things he's ever watched
if you watched it with /a/ while it was airing yeah,
it doesn't seem like the kind of ting you would like by itself.
>>
>>148309219
>normalfag blog
Fuck off.
>>
>>148308049
Yeah.
>>
>>148309219
Season 2 is asspull after asspull.
>>
>>148309544
just like season 1? great
>>
>>148309647
it's got about 2.3x more asspulls than season 1
>>
>>148309219
Season 2 was an experience, you honestly had to be there when it was happening to have appreciated it.

The /a/ threads at the time were fantastic, with the advent of memes such as "spinzaku", "noodle people" and the infamous chess game. It was hilarious and fantastic.

The ending of the second season saved it somewhat from the glorious train wreck it was, but I don't know if that would be enough merit to carry the rest of the show.

Kudos to your roomate for trying to give you a piece of that experience. He's likely wasting his time on you though.
>>
>you will never have classes with Zero and one of the Knight of the Round
>>
>how much value do you put into visual direction?
>>
>>148308049
Its good for a trainwreck.
Actually if he was the coach driver at the very end it would have been really good since he did all that just for the world to collectively hate HIM and bring peace upon his death, and still escape death because of said technicality.
>>
>>148308049

it was a trainwreck done right.
>>
>>148312328
what?
>>
>>148312173
Anyone can find a reason to shit on Code Geass, but it's pretty good, at least once you get used to noodle people.
>>
What was bad about season 2 I've only watched season 1
>>
>>148312259
it would take away any kind of weight his death had.
>>
>>148308049
A glorious one.
>>
>>148308049
Strong start and strong finish. Kind of all over the place in the middle.

Felt like they had a lot of side characters they wanted to do more with, but just didn't have the time.
>>
>>148308049
Nope
>>
>>148309647
But in season two they reveal that Ichigo and Shinji Ikari are brothers.
>>
>>148309821
This. Nothing compares to watching that trainwreck with /a/.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.