[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fucking butler.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fucking butler.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How the fuck Wilhelm- master swordsman, first kingdom defender, first knight, nobleman, head of noble Astrea family and father of next master swordsman ended up as fucking butler? Even if Reinhard is now 1st swordsman, he's still like 2nd or 3rd. He should be knights trainer not a servant for some second-rate family, who clean carriages and brews tea.
Was it explained somehow in novels or its just this retarded?
>>
What's wrong with it? Many rich and powerful people get simple jobs in real like when they feel like relaxing and retiring
>>
I think he's more like her protector/knight than butler, he just dresses like one
>>
>implying that protecting and serving the next queen is a fucking easy, lay-on-your-ass-serving-tea all day kind of job
>looking down on butlers
>>
>>148297741
Isn't he with Crusch purely for his own revenge keikaku? Also, butlers are always secretly badass in anime.
>>
>>148297741

Butler of a family isn't a lowly position. You would be in charge of the entire household, everything from logistics, finance, security, hiring, cleaning, family strategy etc.

It's like being second in command of a modern corporation.
>>
He has magical wounds that can't be healed normally (novel) and he's past his prime but his position isn't exactly lowly he's probably close to second in command in Crusch's faction.
>>
>>148297741
Butler is sometimes the son of a distinguished family and is a high position job, it's not the same as a servant.

Also irl butlers can make 6 figures a year and is a highly regarded position. Even have it's own prestigious school.
>>
>>148298624
>>148299757

Fine, but hes not some ordinary guy. He's head of another noble family. He should rule Astrea household, have his own butler and command his own forces preparing whale hunt.
Except his family is flat broke. That would be only explanation, but in anime there was nothing about it.
>>
>>148297741
He married into the family. Does not really own the household itself. Also, he and Crusche had similar interest so things went a turn and he ended up in service. He excommunicated his own family including his own son and grandson. Reasons that he himself does not ever say except for a very few.
>>
>>148301746
> He excommunicated his own family including his own son and grandson
Are there any translations from novel about that or his story?
>>
>>148302054
It is explained in arc 5. Do you want to hear it?
>>
>>148297741
t. retard that doesn't know anything about a butler of a noble family
>>
Stay in your containment thread, fucking shitters

>>148272945
>>148272945
>>148272945
>>148272945
>>148272945
>>
>>148300800

He hates Reinhard so he probably left and doesn't want to do anything with the Astrea household.
>>
>>148302250
>supporting quasi generals

neck yourself
>>
>>148302054
Long story short: Son basically wimped out on the whale hunt, Thearesia took his place and Wilhelm was willing to go with her but was stopped and wounded by his beloved. Wilhelm was to look for the missing family member. And during the fight with the whale, it was the worst time. Reinhardt was chosen and he became the sword saint essentially taking away all of Thearesia's buffs. Wilhelm and Thearesia's child basically refuses to take blame for the death of his mother and Reinhardt secretly accepted the blame to his own heart. The van Astrea family refused to take revenge for Thearesia and Wilhelm felt injustice and left the family. Including the ones that basically indirectly killed the love of his life: his son and grandson. They don't get along. Ever. And they never will as of arc 5.
>>
>>148302743
Holyshit. Everyone that Toyota remotely likes has been, is or will be fucked by life, huh?
>>
File: X4Gctzpk.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
X4Gctzpk.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>148302743
Reinhard did nothing wrong.

Fuck Wilhelm, he should blame himself or his son instead of the kid. It's not his fault Granny was a shitter
>>
>>148302743
thanks anon now its all clear
>>
>>148302985
Wilhelm does think that. He knows it's stupid to blame Reinhardt. He tried reconciliation. That hope was sent down the drain where basically he said, "I killed my grandmother fifteen years ago. What's here is just a fake." And doesn't believe he did anything wrong. Wilhelm nods and calls Reinhardt "Sir Reinhardt".
>>
>>148303207
>"I killed my grandmother fifteen years ago. What's here is just a fake."

Well but the thing is that the incident clearly fucked him in the head as a kid so now he parrots shit like that just accepting it. No matter how you look at it it's not his fault but as a kid he was made to feel that way so now he believes that's true, especially because his dad is a useless mama's boy that actually had blame and instead blamed him.

My point is, those words would've never been said if Wilhelm had paid attention to Reinhard as a kid instead of blaming him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.