[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this bitch so much. Why is she such a shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I hate this bitch so much. Why is she such a shit?
>>
I like her.
>>
essential drama starter character.
>>
>>148293597
best girl
>>
>>148293597
Her interactions with Oboe were pretty cute.
>>
I want her to keep that banter with Reina though.
>>
>>148293597
She needs a boot to the groin
>>
Her ribbon is shit too.
>>
She's only a bitch when interacting with bitches. (Reina is a bitch)
>>
I didn't like her during the drama during first season, but I kinda like her now.
>>
>>148293597
I want to untie her ribbon
>>
>>148293751

They already had drama from the higher standards being put by the new teacher, and people struggling to adapt. She's just a cunt.
>>
>>148293597
Ribbons did nothing wrong!
>>
>>148294128
This.

These kinds of annoying fangirl characters always end up being shit since they're created solely to bring drama and stir shit up. But Reina managed to be such an obnoxious, narcissistic bitch that she singlehandedly made me forget that I was supposed to hate Ribbon. I'm glad Reina seems to have mellowed out a little this season, it makes it easier to actually root for her.
>>
it's a hibike, every character is shit
>>
>>148294710
>since they're created solely to bring drama and stir shit up.
Consider this show is actually school drama, that's actually nothing bad.
That's like hating a opponent in a sports show solely for the fact that he is the "enemy"
>>
i will literally murder everyone who insults yuuko. im hacking your IPs right now, keep posting.
>>
Reina should've beat her ass last season.
>>
File: 1461827080867.png (618KB, 990x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1461827080867.png
618KB, 990x1040px
>>148293597
REMOV
>>
>>148294197
lewd
>>
>>148293597
Just you wait and see, at the end you will change your opinion about ribbon by 360 degrees.
>>
>>148293597
But I love her, she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>148295473
Wouldn't that make it the same as before?
>>
>>148293597
Give her a break. She already redeem herself.
>>
>>148295711
It's a meme you dip
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.