[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. What the fuck,Reina? What did Shuuichi ever do to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1475868935443.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475868935443.png
804KB, 1280x720px
Wow. What the fuck,Reina? What did Shuuichi ever do to you?
>>
His existence is a blemish on the world.
>>
>>148285672
Bully
>>
Tried to move in on her turf
>>
Why doesn't he just grow a spine
>>
>>148285596
He's a pus.
>>
>>148286087
The staff removed it for the anime to drown his character. The hell are you supposed to do?
>>
trying to steal her ____
>>
>>148285596
I want Reina to call me spineless.
>>
>>148285596
Since I've only now bothered to watch Hibike was Shuuichi meant to be the interest in the LN?
>>
>>148287499
Shuuichi won the Hibike-bowl. The anime basically took out all of the ship-teasing he and Kumiko had for yuri-bait. I genuinely feel sorry for the yuri-shippers since it's really not going to end up anywhere.
>>
>>148287716
Why make such a stark editorial decision? You think Kyoani will puss out of making a lesbian couple or just pass it off as an adolescent crush?

I'm only watching it now as I thought it would be years before a second season and I'm finding it really odd to imagine how different it would be keeping Shuuichi more involved.
>>
>>148287861
Yeah,I think they're going to go for a lesbian route. They've already cut some of Shuuichi's character progression scenes from the anime e.g. the scene where he apologises for calling her ugly as a kid. The scene in the OP is also proof of Kyoani's preference of Reina.
>>
>>148287861
Yuri bait sells that's why. No one in Japan watches for the band setting anyway. Though it will always be uknown since they are basically making up their own story.
>>
>>148287861
I'm ok if Hazuki win.
>>
>>148287861
>lesbian couple
>adolescent crush
It'd be a miracle if they ever recognized it as such.
Nah, its gonna be 'friendship.'
>>
>>148286338

And step on your dick right?
>>
>>148288067
>No one in Japan watches for the band setting anyway
I am.
Also, I am shipping Shuichi.
>>
>>148287716
Kumiko ending up with nobody is better than she ending up with Shoe1, tbqh
>>
>>148290398
I disagree. Shuichi is a pretty cool guy, I'd be glad to see him and Kumiko become a couple.
>>
>>148288014
I thought the first season did it fairly tastefully for such a drastic case of pandering. That scene in the OP was the first time it got way too egregious though. I can't resent them for taking the story in a different direction by lessening Shuuichi's role, but bringing the guy out just to shit on him so yurifags don't feel intimidated made me roll my eyes.
>>
And people tell me this isn't a Yuri show.
>>
>>148285596
No pain no gain
>>
>>148285596
> What did Shuuichi ever do to you?

try to muscle in on her property
>>
File: 1728407289.jpg (305KB, 1024x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1728407289.jpg
305KB, 1024x1127px
>>
>>148286012
>>148290771
I didn't see Shuuichi hitting on Taki-sensei, though.
>>
>>148290848
This is why you ignore girls in your school/college life and focus on studying. There will be plenty of time for it once you've established a career.
>>
>>148287861
That's the thing, changing it to a lesbian couple is horrible decision, both on a creative and business level. Not only did they change the sexual orientation of the main character, they also changed the final pairing. If you were a writer, would you like it if an adaptation changed whom your main character ended up with for their own personal favorite by completely rewriting the story to ensure that favorite gets more spotlight/development/flag-raising?
>>
>>148291043
>her property
>Taki-sensei

anon pls
>>
>>148287861
>You think Kyoani will puss out of making a lesbian couple or just pass it off as an adolescent crush?
They'll keep the yuribait strong until the last possible moment and then horn in a Shuuichi win straight out of nowhere, successfully enraging everyone.
>>
>>148291499
Why do you think she goes to the staff room all the time to "ask for the key"? She wants to make sure no bitches are interfering with her man.
>>
>>148291764
Oh god this. This would ruin everyone's shit since not other does Shuuichi's win comes out of nowhere because they dropped his development, but all that bait they've built up for Reina is now wasted. No one will be happy with that outcome. The only way out is if they pull a Kumiko Love Story and spend the entire movie showing us the sappiest love story ever between the two of them before having him win.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.