[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I missed the threads when it ended, I just finished it myself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: active.jpg (164KB, 720x923px) Image search: [Google]
active.jpg
164KB, 720x923px
I missed the threads when it ended, I just finished it myself, what did /a/ think of this?

The governor shenanigans were fun and all, but I found the ending way too japanese even for anime standards

>the only politician who wanted progress and change from stagnation ends up being evil
>he's ideal is good regardless, but is never discussed
>all security divisions work together for muh nippon in final battle
>bird gets captured and gets a mecha punch from kouhai to drive the point home

Way too preachy. Still fun though.
>>
First season was miles better but it was a enjoyable show.

Logos made it much more exciting.
>>
>>148253001
Inagi could have been fun as an antagonist if he took more screentime and development.
>>
>>148252972
It was enjoyable.

Would have been a lot more better if there had been giant mechas duking it out for the finale.
Would be cool if there might be a third season in the future, but it's very doubtful that it will get one.
>>
File: Cover_01.jpg (421KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_01.jpg
421KB, 500x675px
I loved it.
OST3 out by the way.
>>
Inagi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>148255201
Except for consorting with unhinged teenage terrorists to boost his popularity.

Don't work with psychopaths.
>>
>>148255201
Inagi was just in a hurry, otherwise he was right.

But nope, trying to revolutionise muh glorious nippon is wrong.
>>
File: 1472398269220.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472398269220.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Asami was best girl of the season, even if she didn't get as much screen time as she deserved.
>>
File: 1471801790338.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471801790338.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>148256066
Oscar 6 got plenty of time.
>>
>>148252972
The show went out of the way to say his ideals were correct, but hiring terrorists to achieve it is wrong.
>>
>>148255727
Eh, Inagi's ideals are not being criticized by the protagonists. Quite the contrary, the protagonists absolutely agree with him. After all, he was in fact doing everything to ease up on regulations so that the police could do their job more effectively.
And he had the charisma to pull it off.
Heck, even the leading government parties backed him up by telling the police to drop any investigations about possible murder charges against him because he's the cool new hip face for Japan.
>>
>>148256947
What kinda bothered me was at the end, we don't get a scene with people discussing continuing inagi's plan or something, it's an important column in the plot, the cast views it as important, we have no clue what happens with it.

That and the bird punch. So lame.
>>
>>148257027
It's a kind of subplot they left for a possible continuation in the future, just like the hunt for ape/A-Ko.
It's very unlikely that it will get a continuation. At most only as an OVA, or in manga form.

But one never knows. There's always a chance that music disc sales, Bandai figurines, other merch and perhaps new a collab between the Tokyo police and the Active Raid partners committee will be good enough for a continuation in two years or so.
>>
File: haruka pool.jpg (744KB, 1280x1219px) Image search: [Google]
haruka pool.jpg
744KB, 1280x1219px
season 3 where?
>>
>>148257638
2-3 years at the earliest, if at all.
>>
>>148257027
Wait for the audio drama that come out with the final volume of BD. (maybe)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.