[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Tamers so good? >Digimon will never get a series with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Digimon.Tamers.full.499015.jpg (1MB, 1680x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon.Tamers.full.499015.jpg
1MB, 1680x1049px
Why was Tamers so good?
>Digimon will never get a series with the budget and great animation of something like Pokemon XYZ
>>
Because it wasnt
shit digital world that is all desert
total shit final boss that is defeated in a very stupid way
boring ass adults getting so much screentime
Ryo and dobermon why do you even exist

Its as best just ok
>>
File: PTSD.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
I felt the series went downhill when they started to focus on this bitch.

Suddenly the entire rest of the series focused on cheering up this girl
>>
>>148247337
the boys that get guardromon and pinkblobmon get shoved aside that made me so fucking mad
Specially when its proven that pinkshitmon is immune to the final boss shit WHY DONT YOU USE HER TO DO USEFUL SHIT OH NO HERE COMES RYO GOTTA SAVE SREENTIME FOR HIM

FUCK YOU
>>
File: DT-OP2-cut4.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DT-OP2-cut4.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>148247638
Why was the Guardromon faggot so useless
I was seriously expecting it to evolve back to Andromon at some point, but they just didn't do anything.

Also reminder that this guy is the first partner Digimon to lose a fight in it's Digivolution debut.
>>
>>148247771
Because the writes made him useless and nothing but comedy relief.
Tamers is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>148247771
his tamer kept babying it so no wonder

compare the other two whose tamers trained them to kick ass
>>
>>148247251
Renamon was the only reason anyone watched this
>>
>>148247771
>runs out of ammo in a few minutes and has to resort to actually kicking the chicken
What do wild Gargomon and up even do when they run out of ammo?
>>
>>148247337
Careful with that shit taste, son.

The D-Reaper was defeated in a way that fits the atmosphere of the show. At the end it was less a mystical shonen asspul from nowhere and more like the deconstruction of what the D-Reaper and Digimon truly are. They cracked it nad made it defeat itself like the program it is. It was almost poetic.

By the way is there a kids anime as good and well thought as Tamers? It has been long since i've watched one besides Yu Gi Oh but i have never watched something nearle as good as Digimon Tamers in the genere.
>>
>>148248889
No dude tamers was bad period.
D reaper is a shit final boss.
Why are tamerfags so obnoxious.
>>
>>148248889
>deconstruction

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>148248947
>>148248978
quality posts
>>
>>148248947
Still better than every other single season of Digimon and pretty much any other kid aimed anime.
>>
The digital world was shit, it had a few parts that really outshined other digimon series and i liked the tone for parts of it but it lacked the sense of adventure that made digimon so popular in the first place. I still liked it though to be honest.
>>
>>148247251
I liked the red (not)agumon digimon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.