[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

thicc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (325KB, 599x603px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
325KB, 599x603px
thicc
>>
>>148222029
What is that shit ? Gear 20th?
>>
>>148222254
Gear 4th when used on his belly (he ate a TON of biscuits beforehand, that's why he's so fat here)
>>
But is it soft or hard
>>
>>148222802
>he ate a TON of biscuits beforehand
Also, that's because the guy he's fighting has the power to create biscuits. Also, the guy creating biscuits is a Yonko commander, so Luffy's been eating the Yonko commander's biscuits for about 11 hours.

I think it's a bit of an understatement to call this situation silly.
>>
>me on the bottom
>>
>>148222802
I hope Gear 5th will be his first serious Gear form.
>>
>>148223271
Gear 2nd was pretty serious. Was basically his super saiyan
>>
File: nightmare bounce.png (422KB, 1181x648px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare bounce.png
422KB, 1181x648px
>>148223271
Luffy's "forms" have always looked silly

Gear Fourth's "Bounceman" even looks similar to Nightmare Luffy. Though Bounceman has more bulk and has Haki included.
>>
File: luffy draws a flag.png (853KB, 779x720px) Image search: [Google]
luffy draws a flag.png
853KB, 779x720px
>>148223307
>Gear 2nd was pretty serious.
It's just pink Luffy with steam coming out

The guy's made of rubber and has the innocence of a retard, don't expect the body deformations he comes up with merely for practicality to look "serious".
>>
>>148224018
>pink

Anime only fag pls go.
>>
>>148223271
You're reading the wrong manga.
>>
This was the funniest fight I've read in ages
>>
>>148224162
>Anime only fag pls go.
I've switched to the manga during the middle of Fishman Island and I've been recommending people to switch to the manga after the Enies Lobby arc ever since

Would you prefer I call him shiny instead of pink?
>>
>>148222029
Biscuit's just trying to have a serious fight and this is the shit he has to deal with
>>
>>148224342
He doesn't even become shiny in the manga. He only blows steam from his body and that's it.

Refer to volume 44 cover and other colored illustrations by Oda that has Luffy in Gear 2nd.
>>
>>148224812
Well he turns pink in Strong World and Z (haven't watched Gold), right? I always assumed Oda just went along with it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.