[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone stronger than Zeno from Dragon Ball Super? The dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: updatedapowerranking.jpg (1MB, 3500x2124px) Image search: [Google]
updatedapowerranking.jpg
1MB, 3500x2124px
Is anyone stronger than Zeno from Dragon Ball Super?

The dude destroyed 6 universes by his will alone. He doesn't fight, he simply wills things out and into existence. He controls the multiverse and is the God of All.

>inb4 Demonbane
>>
>>148221542
Most of the characters in special tier.
>>
>>148221653
Zeno is so powerful that even the special tier has no chance against him. The dude can literary make you disappear. Hell I think now that I think about it, Beerus should be higher on the list. Motherfucker can delete you from existence.
>>
>>148221721
again, a good amount of the special tier characters can also do that.
>>
File: H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (24KB, 285x352px) Image search: [Google]
H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg
24KB, 285x352px
>Yog-Sothoth has control over all of space and time
>Yog-Sothoth sees all, knows all, and is all
>Yog-Sothoth is itself all of the spacetime continuum and is omnipresent
>Every being that possesses intelligence is considered a mere facet of Yog-Sothoth
>Yog-Sothoth is coterminous with all time and space yet is supposedly locked outside of the universe we inhabit
>He is considered to be absolutely boundless
>Nothing can exist without Yog-Sothoth

Well?
>>
>>148221542
>Bills on the picture and not Beerus
What the hell?
>>
File: 1474544924131.jpg (64KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1474544924131.jpg
64KB, 560x560px
>>148221542
>Kakine
>above Marian
Go to sleep, Uiharu.
>>
>>148221901
This. Yog-Sothoth is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent in every multiverse ever, real, fake, imaginary, impossible et al.

NO ESCAPE
>>
>>148221542
>Rules 11 universes

Fucking nothing
>>
Juha Bach
>>
>>148221542
So, I understand why Rohan is special tier in that he is weak and his power makes him literally invincible against anyone that has eyes and doesn't already know what his power is.

I also understand that Pocoloco is there because his power of luck could potentially defeat anyone no matter how powerful, despite him being only as strong as an average human, but since it wasn't really explored that much there is really no way to tell the limits of his luck.

But why is Valentine there? I mean, his powers are pretty clearly estblished amd nothing is impossible to measure with how fast it can go.
>>
File: oh this old thing.jpg (3MB, 2958x2270px) Image search: [Google]
oh this old thing.jpg
3MB, 2958x2270px
>>148221542
wrong chart
>>
>>148221542
>STILL the wrong picture of Devilman

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=633&q=devilman&oq=devilman&gs_l=img.3..0l10.212.1253.0.1557.8.6.0.0.0.0.299.495.0j1j1.2.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..6.2.492.p665CKzDQ90

Also Lord Geperuniti is too low
>>
>>148221542

What would Gaizok from Zambot 3 fall under or the Ideon from Ideon? Considering the Ideon can survive a universe being destroyed and recreated.
>>
>>148221542
Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem might be able to considering that even if Zeno tried to erase him from existence or do anything else GER could just nullify it completely. Even if he couldn't kill him, he couldn't be killed by him either.
>>
>>148221901
Yog-Sothoth? What's the story behind him?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.