[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just watched naruto vs sasuke fight . why did you guys like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: narushit.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
narushit.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
i just watched naruto vs sasuke fight . why did you guys like it ? am i too old for anime or the fight was just meh tier
>>
You're too old for anime
>>
>>148218956
>or the fight was just meh tier
It was okay at certain parts, but yeah it could have been better.
>>
>>148218956
You forgot to change the filename, u fucking retard contrarianfaggot hater.
>>
>>148218956
>streaming
there's your problem
>>
>>148218956
I thought the fights were unequivocally better in Part I. I can't think of a single Part II fight that lived up to Sasuke vs Orochimaru, Gaara vs Lee, Orochimaru vs Sarutobi, or the first NvS fight.
>>
>>148218956
I'm curious as to what other anons think is a better fight. Just post them you don't have to explain or justify why, unless you want to.
>>
>>148219397
>>148219459
don't get the wrong idea . i like naruto it's just that i hate the second half of shitpuuden it really doesn't make sense how did obito transfer his sharingan to kakashi Temporarily i was really happy when obito died
>>
Giant chakra mechas kinda ruined it.
>>
>>148219141
This.
>>148219564
>Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Absolute sex.
>>
>>148220003
they stole that from Gurren Lagann
>>
Best part of the fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pWEtpcFCjo
>>
>>148218956

I dropped this garbage after the whole thing with the ninja war started. Kept reading the manga to see how this trainwreck would end. Haven't bothered to touch the anime since the manga is done. Don't understand why anyone would bother watching this shit with all the filler and how shitty the story became near the end.

Surprised Studio Pierrot continues to push Naruto. I can't imagine it gets very high ratings.
>>
>>148218956
>nurutu thread
>>
>>148220463
well done anon
>>
It was pretty meh, I couldn't take the fight seriously like first time. With the amount of shit Sasuke had done by the end of part II, Naruto chasing him the way he did had become completely unbelievable a long time ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.