[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the second half really make it a bad show overall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1462173639136.png (185KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462173639136.png
185KB, 640x360px
Does the second half really make it a bad show overall?
>>
Yes.
>>
If you combine it with the bad first half then yes, definitely.
>>
no it's gr8
>>
>>148194853
But it had an original concept
>>
>>148194913
It's a bad show anon, just watch something better instead of being a bad show apologist
>>
>>148194789
Yes, especially in a series build around mystery
>>
I really enjoyed couple of first episodes, but the ending was so rushed and so stupid that overall I'd call it a bad show.
>>
>>148194913
Japanese are masters of wasted potential. Interesting concepts, poor execution.
>>
Ending was terrible
But other than that I think it was alright, at least the SoL parts and abuse story. It wasn't a good mystery.
>>
The ending really did fuck this show immensely. And I'm not even talking about the NTR. That was stupid too, but how the MC half-assedly beat the villain was truly what just wrecked what could have been a memorable story.
>>
>>148194789
It's a decent show, great OP, /a/ hates it because he doesn't marry the childhood friend. But pizza girl is clearly superior in every way and they meet again during last scene, so fuck what /a/ thinks.
>>
>>148197391
Its honestly surprising how hard they fuck up good things. Its like the talented people stay for the first 10 minutes of the staff meeting and then leave.
>>
You guys are so picky it's a wonder you find anything to watch besides your little girl fast food of the season.
>>
>>148197615
If you watch anime at all you're not really picky.

Most anime series are mediocre pumped out to satisfy otakus who will gulp up everything that has cute girls or boobies in it
>>
File: 1469125383229.gif (184KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469125383229.gif
184KB, 500x394px
Nope, the whole show was bad, the second part only make the plebs open their eyes.
>>
A funny story about when I first watched this, I actually ended up accidentally watching episode 11 (The ep with the NTR) instead of episode 1 first, and got halfway through before realizing I made a mistake, so I basically kinda knew the NTR was coming the whole time, and thus it didn't really phase me that badly.

I was still however blindsided by that god awful resolution with the MC falling off the roof, the antagonist's homolust, and all that shit, and so that DID piss me off.
>>
>>148194789
Yes
>>
>>148194789
the bully was the best girl; should have went that route.
>>
File: 1453066625769.png (56KB, 166x205px)
1453066625769.png
56KB, 166x205px
>enjoyed the Kayo arc
>really enjoyed the interactions with Kayo's mother
>they fucking ruin it by bringing in the grandmother and trying to squeeze out some sympathy for the mother
>>
>>148194789
>>148197786
Why do people keep saying the whole second half of the show was bad? I only really had a problem with the last 2 episodes. Is the halfway point when reddit started liking it or something? Because that would explain why some people are drawing the cutoff there.
>>
>>148198189
Second half was rushed, thats for sure.

At least we saw adult Misato, so it was worth.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.