[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MC who never kills because killing is bad tries to threaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>MC who never kills because killing is bad tries to threaten someone with a gun/knife
>>
>>148175423
To be fair, there are a lot of things you can do with a gun or knife that don't actually kill anyone :)
>>
File: Mob_anime.png (697KB, 680x840px) Image search: [Google]
Mob_anime.png
697KB, 680x840px
>>148175423
>>148175503
You should never point a knife at other people.
>>
>>148175587
Is that a rule for civilized people? I thought that was only for guns
>>
Turns out that lots of people will do what you want just because a gun is pointed at them. You don't even have to kill them!
>>
>>148175423
Are you a retard or an autist?
>>
>>148175978
The words of a truly enlightened being
>>
>>148175503
>>148175978
>>148176178
a guy who's too pussy to shoot is not gonna be looking convincing trying to threaten someone with a gun, especially when they can slap that shit out of your hands knowing you will be scared to pull the trigger
>>
>>148176401
Who said anything about not shooting? I was thinking like kneecaps or maybe heroically in the shoulder
>>
>>148176573
I think it's funny when noguns think they can be an expert marksman in a stressful situation.
>>
>>148176759
Who said anything about me doing the shooting? I'm just mentally ill, not some kind of psycho, geez
>>
>>148176573
Yeah because a guy who usually avoids guns and any other deadly weapon will be capable of simply just shooting specific areas with no hesitation
>>
>>148176573
And then they'll bleed to death because your shot severed a major blood vessel.
>>
>>148175687
The idea is to keep potentially dangerous ends of an object point away from other people out of general respect.
>>
>>148176759
>You need to be a marksman to shoot someone on point blank
>>
>>148177365
>move in point blank
>they take your gun
>or slap it out of your hand
>or teleports behind you "nothing personel kid"
>or say DO IT FAGGOT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.