[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animes of the Seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: AOTS.jpg (2MB, 1912x3840px) Image search: [Google]
AOTS.jpg
2MB, 1912x3840px
So I made this because I was bored.
Would like to see some of yours too and what horrible shit you have to say about this one.
>>
shit taste with a few good (silver spoon, kyousougiga)
>>
>>148170920
i tried not to repeat stuff from the same franchise.
>>
I legit thought this was bait when I saw shit like Shingeki no Kyojin and Maou Yuusha(The adaptation is a disgrace) but then you had some good stuff in there and left me confused.

>Animes
You fucked up literally at the beginning of your image. See me after class.
>>
inb4 underages invade the thread with
> >animes
>kys
>>
>>148171135
that is shit, anime is not even a japanese word its a fucking appropriation and you can say animations where referring to several cartoons.
>>
>>148171135
i had nothing good that season, i gave it a 4/10 but it was the only thing i saw.
>>
>>148171263
>it was the only thing i saw.
Then you should have left those fields blank.
>>
Go back to /cgl/ you retarded cunt.
>>
>>148171333
It's still my choice for that season. it's not my fault the season was shit for anyone that doesn't follow monogatari saga.
>>
>>148171436
never cosplayed in my life
>>
>>148171466
>anyone that doesn't follow monogatari saga.
Winter 2012 has a good number of great anime. Another is a retarded choice.
Spring comes with several long-running goodies, also the crowd-pleaser F/Z.
Summer 2012 should go to Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.
At least your fall option isn't too bad.
2013 winter, even if you don't like the monogatari series has gems like Yama no Susume or Chihayafuru.
Spring could go to any number of titles that were all better than Shingeki.
Basically you need to watch more anime if you make a chart like this. Way more anime.
>>
>>148170920
>animes
>>
File: 14375234065592.jpg (358KB, 1500x2202px) Image search: [Google]
14375234065592.jpg
358KB, 1500x2202px
>>148170920
>no Kimi no na wa

Shit list bro.
>>
>>148171883
I have watched 350 shows. I'm fully aware that titan is hated here. I actually gave it the same score as the other shows I saw that season: gargantia, the flowers of evil, the devil is a part timer. But if I'm being honest titan was the one that left the biggest impression on me. I did considered putting devil is a part timer instead.
>>
>>148172330
I hate all of his movies. They are way way over dramatic. I hated garden of words. I also don't find his visuals breathtaking.
>>
Nobody is going to post their superior version?
>>
File: 1366132023466.png (591KB, 908x727px) Image search: [Google]
1366132023466.png
591KB, 908x727px
>animes
>Another
>MMY
>ZnT
>Death Parade
>Oremonogatari
>Erased
>Hero Academy
>Orange
>>
>>148173474
You have no heart. How do you have my love story and orange?
>>
I disagree with a lot of selections on OP's list, but I respect that he's not a bitch and had the balls to post them even though they're at odds with the prevailing opinion's on /a/ in a lot of cases.
>>
>>148173837
Orange was fucking garbage, it had awful directing and characterization, the premise was just retarded, and was just generally awful with no real redeeming qualities.

Oremonogatari was just standard shit that fell into the typical shoujo formula of introducing love rivals and misunderstandings to drag itself out for as long as possible, it certainly isn't as bad as Orange, but it was nowhere near AotS for Spring 2015.
>>
>>148174175
Please enlight me what was bad with the directing in orange?
>>
>>148174021
Thank you for that. I knew I was going to get shit with titan, another and maybe my hero academia. I understand some of the criticism to them but I still like them. BTW what was the show that you liked more and the one you liked less from the list?
>>
>>148174493
You get no sense of their actual friendship, all of the scenes of them having fun together are slideshows of them smiling and not really doing anything, you don't actually see them enjoying each other's company and having fun it just tells you that these people are friends and have fun with each other because they're smiling. They're interactions are jarring as well, for that matter, it's as if whoever wrote this never interacted with anybody in their lives and wrote it based on how they saw people acting in their limited experience with them in school.

Then you had just outright stupid choices like constantly flashing to random objects during scenes for like 2 frames and then switching back, and tonally retarded decisions like how they revealed Kakeru's mother died by showing people having fun in a park and some dude blowing bubbles with a bubble wand and just having him nonchalantly say his mom killed herself like the week before in the middle of a conversation. There was no sense of pathos at all.
>>
File: 1322927861774.jpg (69KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1322927861774.jpg
69KB, 538x500px
>>148174653
>BTW
>>
>>148170920
>animes
>Another
>Jormungand
>Maoyuu
>SnK
>Zankyou no Terror
>Shitgatsu
>Death Parade
>Boku no Hero Academia
>Orange
Your taste is fucking terrible, you type like a retard, and you probably arrived on /a/ in July at the earliest.
God, I fucked that up.
>>
>>148175098
Yeah not as much as you fucked your life but yeah you did.
>>
>>148170920
>Haikyuu

Mi negro
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.