[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: c2asdgw.jpg (431KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
c2asdgw.jpg
431KB, 1280x960px
>>
dude got lazy at the end and killed a lot of top tier waifus too quickly
>>
>>148165076
I know it's fantasy, but I wish the swords would look a tiny bit more realistic. It's probably that space between the guard and the blade that bothers me, shit should be breaking all the time.
>>
>>148165510
>It's probably that space between the guard and the blade that bothers me,
What an odd thing to be bothered by.
Anime can do WW2 weapons perfectly realistic, but looking for anything resembling historical correctness on medieval stuff is asking to be disappointed.
But being bothered by a gap between blade and guard?
I don't understand.
>>
>>148165682
It's a fantasy sword thing that not only the japanese are guilty of, but it's bad design nonetheless. Usually the sword extents into the grip, which holds the two together and keeps the both from falling apart after every hit. But here we have them completely separated and every hit, especially on any of the tougher Yoma, must put an enormous strain on that metallic little bridge. It's dump that the sword gets destroyed somewhere at the blade, that spot would be the first to snap.
>>
>>148165076
Ended when it was getting good. So much for the mainland...
>>
>>148166023
>Usually the sword extents into the grip,
No, that's Japanese swords. European sword blades extend past the grip and are hammered flat on the other side.
Okay, if you're bothered by the stability (rather than the gap) I can understand.
I remember Highlander had an assembly sword that would have given you nightmares.
>>
Bad story and bad art.
>>
>>148165076

It was good but dragged on a bit towards the end.

It's obvious that the author took a completely different direction after the first two volumes.
>>
>>148166139
>I remember Highlander had an assembly sword that would have given you nightmares
Post that sword, I can't find anything on it.
>>
>>148166378
Sorry for the video quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhYLlib8U0
>>
>Claire becomes the strongest being ever just because she imagined it

Literally the worst ending.
>>
>>148166610
Good, I thought for a moment it would be something real.
>>
>>148166963
You can buy replicas if you want.
>>
File: 3.jpg (425KB, 1456x1048px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
425KB, 1456x1048px
>>148166203
no
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (457KB, 1620x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
457KB, 1620x1200px
>>148167306
>>
>>148166203
>bad art.

Shit taste, faggot.
>>
>>148167306
>>148167376
>>148167681

Not him but the artist can't draw face.
>>
>>148165076
Final form Priscilla was a boring boss battle. But it was a fun read for the fights in general. The battle in the North and the time skip were good fun.
>>
Is this still on going? I should catch up.
>>
>>148168879
Ended a while ago.
>>
>>148165510
>implying it's not imbued with special magic yoma bone marrow stuff
It's whatever man
>>
>>148167376
I was so hyped at this scene holy shit.
>>
>>148169042
It was even brought up in the manga how odd it was that the swords don't break or even chip over the years, which was Miria's first clue about the organization's real goal and the war overseas.

>>148169055
That and Miria coming back almost made me jump out of my seat.
>>
>>148168986
Oh shit, time to read it then.
>>
>>148165076
Worst ending. FV literally just gave up for no reason despite being immortal and powering up each time she regenerated.
>>
>>148168136
yeah i have to agree Priscilla fight wasn't a worthy payoff. They needed to do it in some kind of grand ruins made up of dragon architecture or even the sea as a symbolic gesture towards future lands once they pass this final obstacle.

Author really dropped the ball in giving a fuck / didn't plan it despite months to do it right. For some reason this falls on Gantz, Ubell Blat, Berserk, I guess HxH but I never read it, even Dgrey man in a way.

They can do the hype but the don't want to finish the fucking race since they know they can't start another one.
>>
>>148165076
Disappointing ending.
>>
>>148165076
guy ran out of ideas and stopped caring

in the end the anime was better
>>
Manga was olay, then it wasnt anymore.
Anime is utter trash and has some of the worst last episodes ever.
>>
I'm in the look out for a new manga series to start buying. Is this a good choice or do i just watch the anime ?
>>
>>148177373
anime was literally as good if not better than the manga besides last 2 episodes
>>
>>148177400
If you haven't read Deadman Wonderland or Btooom! I recommend those over this
>>
>>148177400
You better know japanese if you buy manga.
>>
File: angel-densetsu-1897831.jpg (74KB, 750x1157px) Image search: [Google]
angel-densetsu-1897831.jpg
74KB, 750x1157px
>>148167884

I'm not sure what you mean. They draw amazing faces.
>>
>>148172723

Because she literally wanted to die? It's the classic suicide via hero thing.
>>
>>148170829
>It was even brought up in the manga how odd it was that the swords don't break or even chip over the years, which was Miria's first clue about the organization's real goal and the war overseas.

Huge plot hole.

Why not make a full plate armor of the same material?
>>
>>148177206
No, fuck you. I'll take imagine power over the power of friendship anyday.
>>
>>148177400
Do your research. Read a few volumes on a manga site and decide if it's right for you. I personally enjoyed it quite a lot, but we all have different tastes.
>>
>>148178041
Because even full plate armor has gaps, and they're dealing with monsters who have razor arms and tentacles. Also, they might even have that on the mainland. They wouldn't need it on the island because it's literally a testing ground. They're meant to die.
>>
>>148165352
Agree.

Galatea was one of the best waifus. But she was ruined when she became blind.

They should make a live action movie about it and hire some top tier models to be claymores.
>>
>>148177206

Holy fuck no
>>
>>148165076
Superb
Actually it was kind of shit but I was moderately entertained for a while until I suddenly got taste and dropped it.
>>
>>148177970
What? are you serious? There are plenty of translated volumes out
>>
Been meaning to pick up the box set. The 40% off BN deal was a good chance to get it but I was hesitant to pull the trigger. fuck
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.