[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Platinum End Ch.12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Platinum End ch.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum End ch.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Am I the only one here still reading this?
>>
I'm gonna read it by volumes releases. Vol 1 came out this week.
>>
>>148161603
I'm following it occasionally.

It isn't very good.
>>
>>148161603
The plot is a mess and the protagonists and antagonist are terrible, and it still manages to get worse and more uninteresting as time passes.
>>
>>148161964
>>148162208
Well I'm enjoying it personally, but you're both entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>148162649
What is there even to enjoy?

> Oh right, about my promise about not killing anyone else I was lying obviously, look at me killing this random guy for no reason now, damn, I'm such a bad guy, but don't forget I'm doing it for my dead sister, I'm so well written aren't I?
>>
It's a completely bland series having kept up with it.

The art is good; but honestly; they should have done this as a monthly with death note and not this. This series is pretty bland and yet it manages to sell.
>>
>>148162760
We barely know much about the guy aside from his dead sister, so you can't really judge the quality of his character when he's still developing.

And the authors are clearly showing that after his sister's death he's become a jaded psychopathic piece of shit who wants to become God to bring his sister back. How does that make him a bad character?
>>
>>148162844
It's litterally only hyped because of the author names. The hype already went down a lot since volume 1.

>>148163127
> How does that make him a bad character?

Because he's totally one dimensional? Come on now. Of course we won't get anything more about him at this point.
>>
>>148162844
I disagree. The first real fight between Kakehashi and Metropoliman was very exciting, and I enjoyed this chapter in how it developed Saki's character.
>>
>>148163256
What makes you say that? He only seems one dimensional because the story is still keeping his character enigmatic and revealing more about him gradually. He can't be called one dimensional until we know everything there is to know about his character, which we don't, yet there's still more to be potentially revealed.
>>
>>148164359
We already saw him plenty enough and the last chapter confirmed he won't be anything more than that, which is a murderer asshole with the only "redeeming" part being his goal. He's not enigmatic in the slightest. Not with this kind of page.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.