[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

91 Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 91 days.png (1MB, 1599x897px) Image search: [Google]
91 days.png
1MB, 1599x897px
So what did everyone think? I'm curious what people thought about the ending.
>>
It was good like the rest of the series. Angelo being pineapple was something no one saw coming but it made sense.
>>
>>148156979
>Angelo being pineapple
I didn't understand that part
>>
>>148157279
>>147938163
>>
>>148157649
Thanks man, I appreciate that.
>>
>>148156838
I felt so damn refreshed after watching it.

They could have filled the final episode with walls of dialogue but instead went with a more sombre mood, and chose to use the visuals and animation to tell a story.

In an era where every single series has LN quality narration over every single goddamn scene, it was really nice.

It wasn't a perfect show but the ending was great. Most of the staff were industry newbies and I hope that the lousy sales won't deter them from doing similar shows in the future.
>>
>>148156838
It was pretty good I think. You had somewhat of an idea where it was going but until the end you weren't 100% sure how it'd play out.

As >>148158782 said it was also made well and thus enjoyable to watch.

As someone who for the entirety of the series hoped that they could just get along with Nero don't know what to think. Some part of me hoped, that after both of them experienced the same losses and in the end all of it was "for nothing" they could somehow live together far away from Lawless.

Angelo dieing was unavoidable though I think, all in all it was a well rounded ending
>>
>no body
Can we say that Angelo is actually dead
>>
They could've tried to pull at least one episode without very visible QUALITY at times.
>>
File: 59329854_p0.jpg (2MB, 2831x1800px) Image search: [Google]
59329854_p0.jpg
2MB, 2831x1800px
They're leaving their homo life in Florida
>>
>>148156838
i feel bad for the little sister, every single one of his family is dead, and she may become Galasias prostitute to keep alive
>>
File: 59330929_p0.png (527KB, 586x1900px) Image search: [Google]
59330929_p0.png
527KB, 586x1900px
>mentaiko graced us with his homo fanart
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.