[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/, just got my BS in Applied Waifuism and wanted to drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Hey /a/, just got my BS in Applied Waifuism and wanted to drop some deep thinking by.

Here's a philosophical question for you. Are you in love with your waifu or is she only the character closest to your ideal? Does it even matter? In real life you can settle for the closest thing, but you can't really "settle" if it's all fictional. Is faithfulness really that important, then, for you purists out there?
>>
>>148150930
dumb iphoneposter
>>
I love my waifu!
I'd rather die alone and beaten than settle for a real woman just because she's similar. That's so stupid. I don't care how similar of a girl I could get, it's not her. I have nothing wrong with me like real women are disgusting, eww periods, but none of them are my waifu.
Also virginity is dumb to make a big deal about or be a deal breaker.
>>
>>148150930
Waifu is a dumb meme and everyone taking it seriously is a fucking faggot. Falling in love with a cartoon is pathetic.
>>
>>148150992
>>148151312
fuckign rude
>>
>>148151312
Haters going to hate. I love her and no one can change that. There is literally, nothing wrong with loving a fictional character.
>>
>>148150930
>Are you in love with your waifu or is she only the character closest to your ideal?
It's the other way around. After you meet you're waifu, your ideal becomes the same as you're waifu. Years ago I believed redheads were the best. After meeting my black-haired waifu I now know nothing is more beautiful than black hair.
>>
>>148150930
The answer would vary. For example when I saw my waifu it was in a time where I was pretty depressed, but just seeing her talk and attitude instantly raised my spirits. At the same time she happened to be close to what i thought was my ideal girl in terms of appearance and personality, but I also started loving some of her other qualities I thought I didn't like or was unattracted to at first, even her flaws. As as said, it depends, there is no one clear cut answer.
>>
>>148150930
If your waifuism (aka self-induced psychosis) is truly applied, it's not how much you love your waifu that counts, it's how much she loves you.
>>
>>148150930
I love my waifu. It's true romantic love that keeps going for years and I don't think it will ever end.
Having a waifu is your personal thing, you can do with her whatever makes you happy. There is no point in following arbitrary rules, like you cannot fuck 3DPD. However if your love is true and serious, then you will not even consider it. My waifu fills all my romantic and sexual needs and betraying her would just make me feel horrible.
Of course there are people who use it ironically and call "waifu" new girl every season, but "official" waifu communities only gather people who's love is true and serious.

>>148152774
You don't need tulpa to have waifu.
>>
The real question is do you love the image of your waifu you've crafted in your mind or the one that exists within the show? perhaps both?
>>
>>148153781
I don't know anything about either of those things, but can you be said to be kekkoned to someone who doesn't even know you exist?
>>
>>148154065
This question makes no sense to me. Everything you know of your waifu is filtered through your mind, and as such you're unable to even know anything but the one that exists in your mind.
>>
>>148154065
You can never see world as it is, you always have to rely on your perception.

>>148154168
Marriage is legal term. I don't recall any country giving marriages to single person. It would miss the point.
>>
File: CgNQVZ6VAAAWMgo.jpg (77KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
CgNQVZ6VAAAWMgo.jpg
77KB, 600x840px
>>148150930
I love my waifu. I love everything about her, good and bad.

I have no ideal but her. My tastes change frequently, only my love for her remains constant.
>>
My waifus are the best.
>>
I love my waifu because I have a constant urge to protect someone I care for (must be a side effect of autism), thusfore if I end up really liking a cartoon character who happens to be drawn anything remotely like a female and has character traits likened to those that I would want in a real female, then fuck, what do you expect?
>>
>>148151216
>virginity is dumb
Really, faggio?
>>
>>148157653
I didn't say virginity is dumb, but it being the main breaking or making point is.
>>
>>148156114
>waifus
>s

disgusting
>>
>>148156114
>waifus
Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>148151312
This phenomenon is ancient. Humans have been falling in love with fantasies and representations for aeons.

>>148155018
That's really cute and very sweet anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.