[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 126

File: image.png (470KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
470KB, 600x800px
It's Wednesday in every relevant part of the world! Let's kick off this week's Waifu Wednesday by reminding everyone your waifu is beautiful!

So, questions:
What kind of music does your waifu listen to? Is her taste canon or headcanon?

You're taking Discrete Mathematics (the best mathematics) w/ her. How does she do on the exam? How does she conduct herself in class?

In what ways has she helped you w/ recent hardships?

More importantly, what have you done for her recently?
>>
>>148147945
>You're taking Discrete Mathematics (the best mathematics) w/ her. How does she do on the exam? How does she conduct herself in class?
I would help her with everything, Discrete Math is best.
I think she would be behave in class like a good student, she wouldn't get late and she would do everything on time.
>In what ways has she helped you w/ recent hardships?
She helps me all the time by just being here for me and helping me relax.
>More importantly, what have you done for her recently?
Nothing extraordinary.
>>
File: 59210933_p0.jpg (214KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59210933_p0.jpg
214KB, 880x1200px
I love my emperor!
>>
>10 minutes off thursday
Yay i'm relevant.
>>
File: 1368312903416.jpg (74KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1368312903416.jpg
74KB, 1024x576px
oh ya been waiting for this all week. let's begin.
>>148147945
>Discrete Math?
I'd do terribly, and she prbably would, too at this point. Probably conducts herself in a very confused manner

>hardships?
It's a constant struggle to even want to get up in the morning for me, but I remember that she moves forward everyday, and that motivates me to not self destruct.

>music taste?
probably soft, serene music? I've never asked her

> What have I done for her
I got her a lovely memory foam pillow! We haven't slept this well ever, so it's good for both of us

Questions:
does you're waifu like the cold?
How does she warm up after a cold day outside?
Oh no! You and you're waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason! What do you two do to pass the time?
>>
>>148147945
>Shana as a waifu
Excellent taste OP. What's your favorite Shana song, by any chance?
>>
My waifu's series ends today. Will she get killed off? Will she marry the guy she loves? I'm anxious about what will happen to her. I really hope that she lives.
>>
>>148149067
Who?
>>
I want to kiss my waifu on the nose.
>>
>>148147945
her own
probably does better than me
saves me from my crippling depression
traversed the interdimensional rift
>>
File: botan13.jpg (37KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
botan13.jpg
37KB, 480x363px
throwback waifu
>>
File: yukarin 35.jpg (85KB, 850x425px) Image search: [Google]
yukarin 35.jpg
85KB, 850x425px
Good afternoon waifu thread! Reminder that your waifu/husbando is a wonderful gift, and that your darling is just as proud of you as you are of them!

>>148147945
That's an adorable image of your waifu! So cute!

I'm afraid my waifu's music taste is entirely headcanon, but due to her military leanings, she'd probably like hard rock, or even cheerful marches, and some popular stuff given to her by her teammates!

I think (like me) she'd struggle a little with Discrete Mathematics, so we'd have to revise using tank metaphors! I think she'd pass in the end though!

Yukari helped me recently by just being there for me during some tough times. I want to be there for her as well! I'm going to improve myself every day to be the person that she deserves!

>>148148425
Hello Mikufriend! Those ears and hair go so well on Miku! You're a lucky anon!

>>148148707
As you should! She's very cute!

>>148148947
Super cute waifu you got there!

Yukari's always prepared for the cold with thermal layers! I just like seeing her in winter coats!

We like to warm up with movies in front of the fire and hand-holding

If we're stuck inside, I like to read to her and have her read to me! If not that, we can recreate tactical maneuvers with all of her model tanks!

>>148149931
I want to kiss my waifu on the forehead!

Question time!

What authors do you think your waifu/husbando would be interested in? Do they have a canon taste in literature?

You've woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream! Luckily, your loved one is there to take care of you. What do they do to calm you down?

Finally, are they more of a cat or a dog person?

Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their faithful anon today! Yours are all beautiful, keep treating them well!
>>
File: sako_shak.png (450KB, 1450x1244px) Image search: [Google]
sako_shak.png
450KB, 1450x1244px
>>148149931
i want to kiss my waifu on the magazine
>>
>>148151491
And here I thought that flower was just a clip.
>>
>>148151520
>clip
>>
File: 043.jpg (319KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
319KB, 640x480px
>>148147945

Thanks OP! Same to yours!

>Math

I imagine she'd be pretty good at it. and conduct herself well.

>Helping with hardships

Her smile and voice puts my mind at ease when I'm upset or worked up.

>What have I done with her?

A lot of daydreaming lately.

>>148148947

>weather

She handles the cold quite well! Even her winter outfits aren't exactly super heavy and if she needed it I'd give her my jacket in a heartbeat!

>warming up

A nice cup of tea.

>Stuck inside

Cozy up and relax until we can get out again. No use worrying over it.

>>148151379

>authors

I'm not sure on authors. The only thing shes shown to read in canon is different catalogues.

>Bad dream

Probably grab on and say it's going to be okay. She would probably already be awake from it and read what's going through my head.

>Cat or dog?

I think she'd like cats more than dogs, especially if the cat was goofy.

>compliment

Yukari is an adorable fluff! and her anon is a cute

Is you're loved one a morning person? If they are what do they do to make sure you're up nice and early?
>>
File: 1454976956751.jpg (3MB, 3785x5496px) Image search: [Google]
1454976956751.jpg
3MB, 3785x5496px
>>148147945
Don't have time for questions right now, so I'm just just stopping by to say that I love my waifu and to wish everyone a happy Wednesday.
>>
File: notamorningperson.jpg (82KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
notamorningperson.jpg
82KB, 600x436px
Haven't seen a thread up this early for a while.

>>148147945
-I can safely say that she'd do much better than myself.
-She helps me stay composed and focused on what needs to be done.
-...and I'm taking her on a trip for the weekend.

>>148148947
She's more of a heat person, but Luka can always find some way to make the snow work for her. Besides, there's nothing some nice hot chocolate and a nice fire can't fix.

>>148150283
She was always the cute one.

>>148151379
-She likes to read, but she also keeps mum about the stuff she enjoys. If our schedules were reversed, I imagine I'd probably come home to her asleep with a book in her hand.
-Some nice spooning in the dark...which seems to be happening quite a bit. Insomnia is coming back.
-Fish. But she seems to like cats as well.

>>148152062
She is far from a morning person. ...which might cause a bit of an issue seeing as I'm a bit of an early bird to her night owl.

How would your special one respond to nature? Would they like to go to the great outdoors for a bit of stargazing, or would they rather not waste their time out in the dirty outside?
>>
>>148153348
as an elf i would say she likes nature, as a gun she is tuned to work well in nature, i think she would enjoy it but cant say for sure.

im a fan of nature stuff and hope she would like to go camping with me perhaps share a sleeping bag and go skinny dipping
>>
File: 1475366254008.jpg (677KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475366254008.jpg
677KB, 1024x768px
>>148147945

>What kind of music does your waifu listen to? Is her taste canon or headcanon?
I see her being a classical woman, she's shown to enjoy Beethoven a lot in her OVA, no idea what else.

>You're taking Discrete Mathematics (the best mathematics) w/ her. How does she do on the exam? How does she conduct herself in class?
She'd probably do much better than me considering I'm pretty piss poor at maths.

She's helped me motivate myself to read my literature backlog more

Bought a stack of books

>>148148947

>does you're waifu like the cold?
I don't think she minds either
>How does she warm up after a cold day outside?
We cuddle next to a roaring fireplace, mugs of tea or hot chocolate while reading together
>Oh no! You and you're waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason! What do you two do to pass the time?
Getting lost in a good book is always lovely

>>148151379

>What authors do you think your waifu/husbando would be interested in? Do they have a canon taste in literature?
I think Yomiko has shown to have a pretty much well rounded taste in everything when it comes to books but I really hope it is compatible with mine. I'm a big fan of the French surrealists, French literature in general and a few post-modern authors. I'll read just about anything though.

>You've woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream! Luckily, your loved one is there to take care of you. What do they do to calm you down?
We comfort one another, one of us goes to make some tea depending on who it is, we drink to calm ourselves before falling back asleep.

>Finally, are they more of a cat or a dog person?
I'm hoping cat

What was the last thing to make you excited about your waifu or her franchise? Last month it was hinted we might be seeing a new ROD anime sometime next year which adapts the light novels which honestly shocked me.
>>
Thank you for saving my soul, Rika.
>>
>>148154076
Mr. cheeto man has no soul, only cheese, and that's the reason why he's too cheesy.
>>
>>148149931
I want to kiss my waifu on the everywhere!
>>
File: d535a7cf47d3ead1b824b789bdf063b6.jpg (868KB, 2505x3545px) Image search: [Google]
d535a7cf47d3ead1b824b789bdf063b6.jpg
868KB, 2505x3545px
She is the best. She makes me so happy.

I want to make her happy but I know I never can.
>>
File: cba7baa39a.jpg (566KB, 1490x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cba7baa39a.jpg
566KB, 1490x1200px
>>148148947
Not much. But I think she would enjoy snowy scenery.
By cuddling with me of course.

>>148149931
I want to kiss my waifu on the lips.

>>148151379
>Hello Mikufriend! Those ears and hair go so well on Miku! You're a lucky anon!
Yeah, I think they suits her pretty well.
>You've woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream! Luckily, your loved one is there to take care of you. What do they do to calm you down?
She would press my head against her chest and pat me untill I will feel fine.
Cat person.

>>148152062
I think she would prefer to sleep longer, she is quite lazy.

>>148153348
She would like to walk outside, stargaze, go to beach etc.
>>
File: 3709297.png (378KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3709297.png
378KB, 600x600px
>>148147945
Thanks a lot OP ! You're waifu a cutie and I wish you a nice wednesday with her !

>What kind of music does your waifu listen to?
She canonically enjoy rock and jazz. She probably love to listen to super cute stuff too but she probably hide that part.

By being there for me. That week was pretty terrible, and listening to her voice/character songs was really helpful.

Bought chocolate and other ingredients yesterday to bake her favorite cake. I'm also re-watching K-On once again these days.

>>148148947
>Does you're waifu like the cold?
She like it since she have a lot of cute winter outfits. But she don't like when it's raining because humidity is bad for her long hair and music instruments.

With a hot cup of tea and cuddles with me ! Also a bath if she have the time.

>Oh no! You and you're waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason! What do you two do to pass the time?
We would download series/films and watch a lot of stuff. Do stupid things, read books, try to play bass and of course lewd things

>>148149931
I want to kiss my waifu's thighs

>>148151379
>Do they have a canon taste in literature?
She love it so much that she originally wanted to join the literature club and had even filled the registration form.
Ritsu ripped if in half and took her to the music club

>You've woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream!
I pretty much never have nightmares. I never had one for as long as I was with her, so more than 3 years for now.

Cat, definitely.

>compliment
Yukari a super cute Akiyama !
Sako a cutecool !
Luka a best Vocaloid !
Snek a cutest and best monmusu !
Yomiko is a pretty lady !
Mint a cute and lucky to have such a cool husband !
>>
>>148153724
Seeing stills from a new game that came out recently...

...which is frequently quashed due to having to go to /v/ for any relevant discussion about her. I should really check out the /jp/ threads.
>>
File: 59293138_p0.png (1MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
59293138_p0.png
1MB, 2893x4092px
>>148148947
She thought it was a bit too cold in Lowee, then again, she wore pretty much summer clothing
A blanket and a hot drink I'd imagine
Videogames, or our own things.

>>148151379
Headpat and hug.

>>148153724
Nothing, her franchise is garbage I do not want to touch, and I don't have any interest in having to wade through it for stuff.
>>
Home at last!
>>148149067
She will always be alive in your heart, anon. Always remember that!
>>148151379
>authors?
I'm not much into reading, so I couldn't even begin to guess. I guess she'd like any Science Fiction author, huh?

>Bad Dream?
She'd give me a kiss on the cheeks and let me know that everything's alright and that she's there

>Cat or Dog?
Cat for sure. They are much cuter and we both agree on that

>Compliment
Hey Anons, I just want you to know that all of you're waifus are cute as can be. All of them are lucky to have you!

>>148152346
Good of you to drop by! Hope you can be here later

>>148153348
>Nature?
We already go stargazing all the time, so she's already just fine with nature.

>>148153724
>Excited about?
Honestly there's not much anymore. Seeing a good Daki design was probably the most recent and have since acquired it.

>Questions
What does you're waifu do whenever you leave to do whatever it is you do to put food on the table?

What is her favorite drink, be in hard or soft, or maybe one of both? Up to you!

How long is an average shower for her? Does she relax a while after cleaning or does she just get in and out?
>>
>>148149102
>>148159287
Waifu status: Survived and got a good ending. Good thing too since around a fourth of the cast in her series, including the MC, died.
>>
>>148159722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
Who is she?
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (220KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
220KB, 800x1119px
I have no answers for the OP questions.
Honestly, I just want to know when anons will stop calling her FOTM. It's been over a year already.
>>
File: crop.png (2MB, 747x1127px) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
2MB, 747x1127px
>>148147945
>Is her taste canon or headcanon?
I'm thinking she'd probably like stuff like Alice In Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Green Day, maybe Alice Cooper, it's what I'd figure she'd be into at the time.

>>148148947
>You and you're waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason!
>What do you two do to pass the time?
Depends on where we're stuck. Maybe videogames or movies. Probably at least one lewd thing.

>>148151491
The turned up charging-handle on Sako is a great feature which should be on more rifles. It's great on her, it's great on the AR-18, and it's great on the Galil.

>>148153348
>or would they rather not waste their time out in the dirty outside
She's not afraid of getting dirty, I know that much.
>>
Do you ever feel like you're the only one who cares about your waifu? Do you ever worry that nobody will remember her when you're gone?
>>
File: Hibiki noodles.jpg (2MB, 1408x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki noodles.jpg
2MB, 1408x2000px
>>148147945
>music
She listenes to a bit of everything, but mainly pop and rock music.
>Discrete Mathematics
Hibiki is surprisingly book smart, so I'm fairly certain she would do better than me, haha!
>hardships
Nankurunaisa! Hibiki is always there in my heart to motivate me and to remind me of all the wonderful things I have in my life and what I am looking forward to.
The only thing I can do, strive to be the best I can be and continue the pursuit of happiness with her at my side!

>>148148947
>like the cold?
Hibiki can handle the cold better than she can handle the heat it seems, though she still handles the heat better than most of the other girls do on average.
>warm up
Some hot tea under a Kotatsu with her furry friends!
>What do you two do to pass the time?
Now anon, you know that's a loaded question!

>>148149931
I want to kiss my Hibiki on the nape of the neck!

>>148151379
Yukari a top cute!

Maybe sing me a song and play with my hair, maybe get up and drink some tea and talk about it until I get drowsy again!
>cat or a dog person?
Hibiki is an animal person in general, heh. She has 12 pets after all!
>compliment a waifu
Happy Birthday to Kagura! Kagura is a fun, kind, and cute girl who deserves all the happiness in the world on her special day!

>>148152062
>morning person?
Haha, it depends on how much sleep she got that night! Unless I am dead tired, I think we would wake up at the same time, but if she couldn't wake me up, i'm sure all of her pets could help her out, haha!

>>148153348
>nature
Hibiki would certainly enjoy the great outdoors!

>>148153724
Platinum Stars came out recently!

>>148155959
I really, really, really like this image!

>>148159287
>How long is an average shower for her?
An average amount of time :^)
>>
>>148160679
Yes, and I'm already the only one who remembers her.
>>
>>148160679
I do hope one of the other anons who love her takes care of after I sudoku.
>>
File: 59279007_p16.png (394KB, 476x849px) Image search: [Google]
59279007_p16.png
394KB, 476x849px
I'm a little busy today but I still want to wish everyone and their waifu/husbando a happy Wednesday. All of you and your waifus are cute!

As always, my Shuzo means the world to me!
>>
>>148160679
Not many people care about her and that's fine because I do. I don't worry about that since it's good if they don't.
>>
Threadly reminder that every wednesday in a different universe, waifus gather at an imageboard to talk about their anons.
>>
File: 1453901700871.jpg (171KB, 765x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1453901700871.jpg
171KB, 765x1052px
>>148159287
-She's the breadwinner between the two of us. A musician tends to make more money than a mere teacher/instructor in most cases anyway. We both have our own work schedules to attend to, so we try to make the most of the time we have together.
-She seems to respond well to iced coffee and cream soda.
-She showers pretty quick, but put her in a bath and she's more prone to relaxing and taking her time.

>>148160679
I get the feeling that there are plenty of others who care about her more than me, though that's due to doubts in my own abilities to make her happy. Granted, considering the attention she's been getting lately, perhaps it's for the best.
>>
File: tsubaki32.jpg (553KB, 2322x2291px) Image search: [Google]
tsubaki32.jpg
553KB, 2322x2291px
>>148147945
Ooh, I like this question. She'd probably have the same tastes as me. Of course, it's all headcanon, but there's something about her that makes it seem like she'd like folksy, poppy music like Sufjan Stevens and Elliott Smith. I don't think she'd be afraid to branch out either.

>>148147945
Probably very well. She is a wunderkind after all, she builds robots and computer programs. And I don't think I could even see her attending class, her social phobia makes it so that she'd rather send a robot in her place.

Wrote and worked on a couple songs for her and practiced drawing by making her into a cute sheet ghost~

Yeah, she's always prepared with her cute sweater and pink stockings combo.

By making and drinking hot chocolate together (cider if it's Autumny out) and finding and gathering a ridiculous amount of blankets to lay together in.

Snuggle and cuddle

>>148149931
I want to rub my waifu's belly

>>148152062
>Is you're loved one a morning person? If they are what do they do to make sure you're up nice and early?
She often stays up all night programming so I'd think not. Conversely, I am. So I'd do my best to get her to sleep at a normal time so I'm not missing her half the day.

>>148153724
>What was the last thing to make you excited about your waifu or her franchise?
There's not much news from her franchise and she's also not the cover of the last BD volume ;_; but my heart still flutters whenever I see a new picture of her.
>>
File: tsubaki7.jpg (940KB, 2055x3854px) Image search: [Google]
tsubaki7.jpg
940KB, 2055x3854px
>>148161752
>compliment a waifu
>>148151379
Yukari is very fluffy and her series had a really good movie!

>>148159287
Erio is top qt and her series OP was done by one of my favorite bands.

And now for questions.
What is your waifu's favorite season, why?

Does your waifu struggle with a particular problem, or has a weakness she wishes to overcome?

You know what she's going as this Halloween, right?

Remember to protect and cherish your waifus, as they would do for you!
>>
File: 1475061653466.jpg (181KB, 1200x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1475061653466.jpg
181KB, 1200x1328px
>tfw I think I'm falling in love
How long do I have to wait before it's acceptable to have a waifu from this season?
>>
>>148162676
Love is notoriously hard to measure. I think Re:Zero has a manga or two, have you tried reading them to see if your feelings change at all?
>>
If your waifu gained a couple dozen pounds, how would you bring it up? Would you encourage her to get back into shape, or would you let it be if she was okay with it?
>>
>>148147945
>music
No clue, she's clearly jamming out to something in the end credits of the movie but we never hear it.
>math
She's a bit of a baka, so she'd probably struggle. I suck at math too though so it's no big deal.
>what have you done for her?
I'm getting myself into better shape, and I'm teaching myself Italian.
>>148160679
She's massively overshadowed by her CO, so people in the GuP threads barely talk about her as anything more than a sex object.
>>
>>148147945
I never even took calculus and I doubt he's been exposed much to math in general. Straight Fs for the both of us.

>>148153724
It seems to me that the franchise is basically dead, so nothing. I still remain ambivalent towards the idea of the anime being reworked anyway; part of me really wants it to happen and part of me really doesn't. Even though it's increasingly unlikely it'll ever happen anyway.

Aside from that, I've been commissioning a fair bit recently so that's definitely nice.

>>148160679
Yes and no. I absolutely wish more people would've cared for him in-series, but the people in this dimension who claim to "care" about him can fuck right off.
>>
Super early thread this week.

>>148147945
Many different kinds of music because she makes different kinds of music.

>How does she do on the exam? How does she conduct herself in class?
She isn't the mast in maths.

Updated my Luka homepage.

>>148148947
No

Kotatsu.

>>148151379
Fluffy waifu~

She doesn't need to do anything, just being with me is enough for me to be happy.

>>148152062
>Is you're loved one a morning person?
She isn't a morning person but I'm even less of a morning person.

>>148153348
Ohayou friend~
>How would your special one respond to nature?
She likes the nature and likes to go for a walk from time to time.

>>148159287
>What does you're waifu do whenever you leave to do whatever it is you do to put food on the table?
She goes to work.
>How long is an average shower for her? Does she relax a while after cleaning or does she just get in and out?
She takes more time when it's cold.

>>148160679
>Do you ever feel like you're the only one who cares about your waifu?
No Lukafriend cares at last as much as I do care about her.
>Do you ever worry that nobody will remember her when you're gone?
No
>>
>>148162676
Love is hard to define, if you think you're in love then you're probably in love. At least in a way that matters to you.
The term "waifu" of course is a corruption of wife. If you think you want to take her as your waifu seriously consider "do I want to spend the rest of my life with her? Do I want to grow old and then die with only her in my heart?" If you have that kind of resolve, to throw away all other potential relationships for that love, to foster commitment. Only then can you claim her as your waifu.
No offense but for you and many other "waifufags" I seriously doubt you have that kind of resolve. Especially for a girl you think is pretty cute but you don't know all that well.
Most relationships only come to the marriage stage of "until death do you part" after years. Even then many people aren't right for each other and divorce.

And for a 2D relationship you probably need 5x the resolve of a normal relationship.

So do you still think you have it in you?
>>
File: Konata - 0408 - 1050 x 900.jpg (344KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0408 - 1050 x 900.jpg
344KB, 1050x900px
>>148147945
A whole lot of anison, which isn't surprising at all, really. Considering I listened to trance anison mixes in work all day, I think we're fairly compatible on that front. Of course, I need to be able to speak Japanese better to keep up with her in karaoke but I think both of us would get too into it to really notice if I was just saying gibberish.

She'll probably do well despite having no reason whatsoever to actually be able to do well. Which makes me look extra dumb when I pay more attention (aka, not reading manga/sleeping) and get a worse grade.

It's more of a constant thing that getting to hear any version of the Lucky Star theme immediately puts me at ease. Means I listen to it pretty often. Someone actually called me out earlier on how rapidly I was miming something resembling the lyrics for it earlier.

If I ever do a session practicing to draw, it's not complete unless I've drawn a little doodle of her to finish it off. I've also asked for commissions from people. Oh, I've been watching more anime again recently too. Felt kinda like I was letting her down with how little I was watching, so it's nice to get back into the swing of it even if I'm meant to be working at the time.

>>148148947
The cold is a great opportunity to laze around in the heat under a kotatsu playing, watching or reading. That makes it better than the heat where you can't really do much about it other than be uncomfortable and sports are on TV all the time when it's a warm season.

>>148149931
I want to rub noses with her while staring into each other's eyes.
>>
File: back.jpg (30KB, 270x245px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
30KB, 270x245px
>>148160679
thats not completely true, i bet her manga author cares about her too.

>>148162997
her weight can never change
>>
>>148163813
>her weight can never change
What if she's on The Moon?
>>
>>148164114
her mass can never change
>>
File: Konata - 0664 - 350 x 500.jpg (130KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0664 - 350 x 500.jpg
130KB, 350x500px
>>148151379
Ohio Yukaribro! Hope you're having a good week, as always.
>What authors do you think your waifu/husbando would be interested in?
I think... mostly manga and LN authors, really. not too surprising. Feels like I should get into reading more things myself, but I'm a little too impatient to appreciate things. Probably a good way to de-stress, though.

She'd probably just climb on top of me while half asleep, use me as a pillow and half-asleepedly say 'there, you're safe now' before dozing back off again. Which might provide a bit of a shock if I jolt back awake later again, but her cuddling up to me is more than enough to get me cozy enough to go back to sleep.

Definitely cat, there's a few tip-offs for that. Official unscanned artwork and her nendo having a nekomimi accessory too. Considering I adore catgirls it's something I 100% support.

>>148152062
Definitely not, neither of us are. It'd be a bit of a mixed bag who'll wake up first. Plus, there's one other element, and that's what we set the alarm to. On the one hand, setting it to a cute jingle we like might wake us up in a good mood, but when we start associating it with waking up on a morning we might grow to hate it and I feel I've gone on a tangent here somewhere.

>>148153348
>How would your special one respond to nature?
That'd actually be a pretty fun one, now I think about it. We could watch clouds for a while and point out what certain things look like. Sounds like a cute idea, but it's pretty likely some of the suggestions don't fit in the 'cute' category.
Outside isn't exactly the worst thing ever, and it's fun to indulge in the atmosphere of some places like Akiba, but there's nothing like snuggling up together at home.
>>
>>148164189
What if she's approaching the speed of light?
>>
>>148164479
I dont think we'll ever take a trip to the hadron collider
>>
File: Konata - 0383 - 839 x 1176.jpg (386KB, 839x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0383 - 839 x 1176.jpg
386KB, 839x1176px
>>148153724
I've pretty much accepted that the franchise is going to fizzle out, but I really don't mind. Going forward, I'll make my own excitement with her. The fact augumented reality and virtual reality are becoming actual things is an exciting step towards being able to spend time with her in that way, too.

>>148159287
>What does you're waifu do whenever you leave to do whatever it is you do to put food on the table?
Right now she's in college, so a lot of that time we're both out of the house anyway. Otherwise she'll spend it doing hobbies or hanging out with her friends. Expecting her to use the extra time she has to do housework... probably isn't going to happen.

>What is her favorite drink, be in hard or soft, or maybe one of both? Up to you!
I always feel like I'm missing one panel from the manga which explicitly states this when I answer these. Nonetheless, I'd love to share a banana milkshake with her. With icecream or fancy stuff on top. Bonus points if it has a cherry on top so I can liken the stalk to her ahoge~

>How long is an average shower for her?
Showers are kind of boring, there isn't too much you can do with them so there's no point making them long.
Baths on the other hand are a good opportunity to totally chill out and read a manga or play something on a ziplocked handheld. The first time I tell her my phone works underwater, she'd herald it as the best thing ever.

Washing her hair takes a while regardless though, obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1474039386375.png (1MB, 954x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1474039386375.png
1MB, 954x1557px
Have a phenomenal week, fellow waifubros!
>>
Boy, really waifu threads change overtime

Anyway, posting some small questions:

What kind of animal do you think your waifu would be?
Also what kind of flower?
Biologist mode: say the name of the subspecies you think your waifu would be

Let's say that Genetic Engineering is fully available for everyone and not for the elite and it's kind expensive (~25k USD)
Would you pay to make a custom son to resemble you and your waifu?

Do you think your waifu can be a really dedicated lady on something? Or would she really give up easily?

Last but not the least:
I know there are some anons that have doubts about themselves like if they are worthy of their waifu.
Then, lets reverse this question: Do you think your waifu could have doubt about herself being with you? Like she would think she isn't cute enough for you, or she isn't "waifu material", etc.

And just a few words for all:
Reminder that you should become the "[Your name] the Great" on your waifu's world and you should conquer not only her world but her heart
>>
>>148164952
>Would you pay to make a custom son to resemble you and your waifu?
Also adding daughteru
Forgot mostly everyone wants a daughteru
>>
File: 1439863255918.jpg (32KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1439863255918.jpg
32KB, 300x310px
>>148165001
>>148164952
>let's start with small questions
>would you commission a human being in a lab based on your personal preference
>>
>>148165097
Well at least it's not the same fucking question in every thread, anon-kun
>>
File: Hirasawa.Yui.full.233644.jpg (571KB, 2994x3817px) Image search: [Google]
Hirasawa.Yui.full.233644.jpg
571KB, 2994x3817px
Threadly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you!

>>148165190
I laughed more than I should've
>>
File: Anxious 3.jpg (72KB, 283x520px) Image search: [Google]
Anxious 3.jpg
72KB, 283x520px
>>148147945
I think she'd listen to softer, expansive stuff for she could get lost in. Headcanon.

Look man I barely passed calc 1 I'm hopeless with math. My dad's a super nerd though so if she could ask him for help she'd do okay.

She's always been there. So close, yet so far away.

>>148148947
I think she'd like winter because she'd get to wear clothes to cover all her skin. Plus it's comfy.

We would make a cup of tea and watch some films.
>>148151379
She read through the entirety of her school's library because she had nothing else to do. So she definitely likes literature.

Just a hug. I'd have to do the same when she gets PTSD night terrors.

Cat, duh.
>>148152062
Not sure, honestly. Possibly.
>>148153348
She'd like to spend time out in nature where she can get away from people and society.
>>148160679
I have the opposite problem.
>>148164952
Animals would probably be a cat, flower is violet.

She would have nothing but doubts, unfortunately. Her self esteem issues run very deep.
>>
File: 1474196411615.png (34KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474196411615.png
34KB, 400x250px
>>148164952
Undeniably cat
>>
File: tear.jpg (29KB, 700x711px) Image search: [Google]
tear.jpg
29KB, 700x711px
>>148161833
-Summer. Because it means more chances to go to the beach.
-She's pretty driven, so she can handle herself whenever an issue arises.
-Vampire. Personally, I think she could make a particularly creepy marionette/doll.

>>148163215
Ohayou, friend.

>>148164952
-Octopus
-Tulip, though the fanbase would probably insist on Lily
-...and whaaaa?
-Yes. She can pull it off surprisingly well.
-I imagine that her insecurities would probably be as a result of my own. She'd see me troubled, and she'd worry a bit about if she's doing anything wrong. Granted, she wouldn't stop trying to make things better, but I can't help but wonder if it'll get to the point where she'd just cut her losses.
>>
File: Konata - 0851 - 331 x 471.png (75KB, 331x471px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0851 - 331 x 471.png
75KB, 331x471px
>>148164952
>What kind of animal do you think your waifu would be?
A cat, for what's probably obvious reasons as mentioned earlier.

>Also what kind of flower?
I'm bad with flowers, but there's nothing quite so quintessentially Japanese as sakura bloom. And considering how much she loves her country and nationality, it fits well.

Interesting question. Paying to create a kid that's some vague representation of the two of us combined isn't really a great idea; while on paper it sounds like a cute commitment, it's a little difficult to see them as anything but a product of tailored genetic engineering as opposed to the result of the two of us. The fact that she isn't physically here to help me raise them is too high of a hurdle to overcome, and it feels a lot like I'd be subjecting them to the same half-orphan upbringing she had.
While it's an odd question, these sorts of things are fields that interest me a fair bit.

>Do you think your waifu can be a really dedicated lady on something?
I'd love to start working on our art as a couple. I've been drawing for a while now, but it'd be fun if we could both bounce ideas off each other and work towards creating things related to the hobbies we love as well as consuming them. If we had an end goal to draw a doujin as just the two of us, it'd get done with quite some passion. If R18, probably literally.

>Do you think your waifu could have doubt about herself being with you?
That's also a pretty interesting question. I think it'd weigh a little on her mind that she's called a little awkward and not exactly 'wife material' with her hobbies and homekeeping. Thing is, I love her just the way she is; I don't care if she's a little awkward or leaves a mess, because these are things that only make us more compatible together.
And if she ever said she wasn't cute enough, I'd just get her a mirror, because that's a blatant lie.
>>
How would you feel if your waifu had a different body type (i.e. flat if she's chesty, tall if she's short, etc). Would you want to see your waifu with a different body type, even if only temporarily?
>>
File: b-stands-for-best.png (109KB, 191x631px) Image search: [Google]
b-stands-for-best.png
109KB, 191x631px
>>148166054
I think she could be pretty cute with a totally flat chest, but honestly, I like her just as she is.
>>
File: 50611786_p0.png (316KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
50611786_p0.png
316KB, 800x655px
>>148164952
-A black cat, one that's cute but would also make you think it belonged to a witch.
-Pear blossom
-HA no way. I want the real deal and I'd never settle for less. I'm uneasy about being a father in the first place, raising a life purposefully without his or her mother would be too crushing for me. And of course nobody but her can be the mother.
-I'd rather not think about that, it makes me feel disgusting for some reason. Because I don't want her to worry about qualifications for being with my stupid self, but somehow it also makes me feel happy to be wanted and worried over.
>>148165190
haha
>>148164854
Timotei~
Timotei~
>>148162997
Well I don't mind 12 pounds but it's a good opportunity to exercise together. I'll coach her and have fun with it.
>>148161833
-Winter as the opposite of Summer.
But the bad memories of Summer were blown away by a fresh breeze so I'm not too sure now.
-Her problem is that she self-doubts too much.
Rika's problem is the age old issue of fate. The invisible hand of god reaching down, orchestrating events that "have to happen". How to fight fate? Is probability the answer, to change the hand of god into the scales of probability?
And miracles, they are impossibilities brought into existence. If they're a result of extreme probability, are they even miracles in the first place?
And the existence of sin/atonement/sacrifice. Is the age-old structure of dealing with sin, the sacrifice of the claimed sinner, an inevitable function of human society?
Problems like that.
-A cute nekomata
-Of course, I'll protect her with all my resolve and strength!
>>148160679
Nah, Ryukishi obviously cares and she's still got lots of fans. I have so many rivals in this world. I'll just have to crush them all and unite the Furude Rika World Order under my rule.
>>148159287
Housework, shrinework, schoolwork. When she grows up it would be fun to work with her at the shrine and lessen her burden.
>>
File: kiririn modeling.gif (950KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
kiririn modeling.gif
950KB, 500x260px
I love my adorable, fantastic, stunning, beautiful, cute, amazing to the max, fashionable, wonderful, lovely waifu!
I love her!
>>
>>148159960
I wouldn't worry about what other anons are saying. If she's for you and you're for her, then you do you. besides, there's always the LN's that came before the anime

>>148160679
I do, and that's fine by me. Nobody else can have her anyway

>>148161833
>Favorite season?
Fall/Winter. Nothing beats stargazing, then coming in from the cold for a nice cuppa cocoa

>Costume?
We'll probably be handing out candy this year, but if she does put a costume together, it'd probably be an astronaut

>>148164952
>animal?
I could really see her being a sloth! A CUTE SLOTH! same as me

>doubts?
It's definitely possible, but if she does, she should know that she's really the only one for me, no buts about it.
>>
If somebody asked you to explain why you love your waifu, how would you do it? Would you explain their story?
>>
>>148166054
I'm very lolicon but also have a love for all bodytypes. So it's fine.
>>148153724
I was never excited to get into Higurashi Outbreak, and even then it suprised me how bad it was.
The main story was absolutely beautiful because even though it was gory and horrible, it still treated human life with respect. Each death was something someone somewhere cries over, it's a sad affair even when a villain dies.
Fucking Outbreak is a zombie story where the lives of the villagers are treated like disposable trash. I don't mind R07 doing such a story, but to set it in Hinamizawa was bad taste.
Trianthology isn't part of the same series but Bernkastel and the whole meta-witch structure is in it so I'm very interested in reading it. Not so much as before hearing about it's length though.
>>148153348
She's outside plenty, quite the country girl. Stargazing with her sounds like a great idea.
>>148166541
I'd probably have to explain her story, yeah.
But at it's heart I fell in love with her resolve, her strength of mind. And during certain story events I wanted to save her, to comfort her and become her greatest ally. And overwhelming desire that led to love. Maybe even obsession.
>>
File: ee2df3d02682f6bc4f301b33b620e93f.jpg (565KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ee2df3d02682f6bc4f301b33b620e93f.jpg
565KB, 1000x750px
>>148161833
>What is your waifu's favorite season, why?
Summer because it's warm and you can go to the beach.
>Does your waifu struggle with a particular problem, or has a weakness she wishes to overcome?
No.
>You know what she's going as this Halloween, right?
Do Japanese celebrate Halloween?
Don't think she cares about it. Me neither.

>>148164952
Octopus (Octopus vulgaris)
>Biologist mode: say the name of the subspecies you think your waifu would be
There isn't enough known about them to divide them into sub species.

No. In if I'd do it I would get 2-3 daughters.

>Do you think your waifu can be a really dedicated lady on something? Or would she really give up easily?
She doesn't give up fast. She can fight for what ever she wants.

>I know there are some anons that have doubts about themselves like if they are worthy of their waifu.
I don't have a problem with low self-esteem but can you ever be worthy enough for perfection? I certain that the other Lukabro is much more worthy than I'm. He shows dedication and it seem like she is a more important part of his life than she is of mine.

>Then, lets reverse this question: Do you think your waifu could have doubt about herself being with you?
Why should the most beautiful woman think she isn't worthy?
>>
File: 1475300540420.jpg (69KB, 515x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475300540420.jpg
69KB, 515x549px
>>148159287
I think she would practice singing, take care of house etc. She is only 16 so she might go to High School

>>148160679
No, I know many other mikufags.

>>148161833
I think it would be summer. She likes when it's warm and lively outside.
>Does your waifu struggle with a particular problem, or has a weakness she wishes to overcome?
She is kinda shy, I guess.
I don't think she would celebrate it.

>>148162676
Few months, usually.
If it will still feel the same and you have never felt this way and you know you want to be with him for the rest of your life then it's mostly likely a husbando.
Season doesn't really matter because there is ongoing manga. Have you read it?

>>148162997
I wouldn't mind if she gained some weight because she is underweight. But if she go anywhere over average I would help her get back into shape.

>>148164952
>Boy, really waifu threads change overtime
They are mostly the same as 3 years ago, in my opinion. Just not as numerous and popular.
>animal
A bunny.
>flower
A snowdrop
>son
I don't want to raise kid on my own.
>doubt
Yeah, I think it's possible. She isn't very self-confident.

>>148165097
It's the future you'll accept no matter if you like it or not at this moment.

>>148166054
I would like it, I like her short and petite.
I wouldn't mind if she was a loli for a day or two.

>>148166541
First we would need to define what we consider as love, then explain why people fall in love and what is the role of perception, so we'll be able to generalize love to not only human-human relationship. Explaining story would help too I guess.
>>
>>148154308
Silly dumb girl. I don't know what to say to you. Thanks for talking to a waste of space sadist pedo pig like me.
>>
File: 1475332985523.png (262KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
1475332985523.png
262KB, 416x577px
>>148159722
As someone who mained the MC and hoped for a happy ending.

I wa mad
>>
File: kiririn shopping.png (110KB, 507x467px) Image search: [Google]
kiririn shopping.png
110KB, 507x467px
Might as well answer questions because I'm bored.
>>148147945
She's mentioned to like idol music, along with denpa, both of these are canon interests, and I find it really cute because my tastes are the same.

I don't even want to think about that. She's super smart and good at studying, I'm super dumb and can't pay attention to anything. She'd end up getting annoyed with me, I think.

She keeps me going.

I really haven't done much for her recently, aside from doodling her, I suppose in a way, being someone who she'd like is doing something for her?

>>148153348
She's not really much of a nature person, if she goes outside, it's to go shopping around Shibuya or Akihabara. That being said, I don't think she'd be opposed to it, but I definitely can't see her, say, camping outdoors without cosmetics or showers.

>>148153724

I suppose it'd be the voting campaign thing she was a part of, I got to see her as an eighteen year old, which was really wonderful.
There's also apparently, some time in the future, going to be a lifesize figure of her, although I doubt I will ever be able to get it.
>>148161833

Probably summer? She also seems to have a fondness for winter and the holidays.

Her need to hide her interests from friends, she's afraid of being looked down upon. She gets over that, though.

We're going as matching cheerleader dolls!
>>
>>148168994
I was expecting a happy ending for him too actually. I was surprised he didn't get one. At least he saved most of the people he cared for.
>>
>>148167412
>2nd spoiler
I think that you are as worthy to your waifu and dedicated as the other Lukabro, since no waifu is the same.
Also the common thing that all waifufags have is love to their waifus and that's something i see in you, so instead of feeling less and worthless, try to become a better Lukabro

And not saying that the other Lukabro is less than you either, so don't take this negatively.

Dropping another questions inspired in that WWD waifu sleepover:
How do you think your waifu's room would be like? Do you think she has a really cute room full of plushies? Or something really different than the usual girl's room?

Do you think your waifu would invite another waifu to a sleepover in her house?
Would she even invite everyone? What do you think they would do?
>>
File: 2a4d9978c4d685aa07feeaa40c61872c.jpg (726KB, 1379x1774px) Image search: [Google]
2a4d9978c4d685aa07feeaa40c61872c.jpg
726KB, 1379x1774px
>>148166541
Really depends on who was asking, and how I'd gauge their reaction to some of the darker aspects of his history. I don't need people freaking out because "ZOMG! Anon loves a fictional character AND that fictional character is a murderer with over 300 confirmed kills!!".

In a general sense, I'd just tell the truth - Crona is a wonderful person, with an amazingly rich personality, whom I want to give the world. He's sweet, he's shy, he's adorable, he's attractive, he has very similar strengths and weaknesses to my own so I know we'd be on the same page. What I see in him is the best partner I could ever ask for; someone I can dote on to no end and be there for forever, who gives me the strength and morale to keep soldiering on in turn. I think that would more or less be sufficient.
>>
File: Girl getting ass beaten.gif (975KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Girl getting ass beaten.gif
975KB, 500x281px
Contrary to the usual ass slap

YOU slap your waifu's ass!
How does she react?
>>
>>148170137
Cums.
>>
File: game_time.jpg (348KB, 911x1299px) Image search: [Google]
game_time.jpg
348KB, 911x1299px
>>148166054
Rather than have her go loli or petite, I'm imagining her fit. Not too shabby, IMO.

>>148166541
I'd have to to the best of my ability. ...which, in itself is a challenge due to my issues with speaking in general.

>>148169464
Nice. Clean and organized. Fancy Desktop for her work. And a giant full body pillow shaped like a fish.

She invites friends over quite often. As for what goes one, well that's private business.

>>148170137
I slap it, and she stabs my hand with a fork. It's a guaranteed way to get on her bad side.
>>
File: Rude.png (3MB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rude.png
3MB, 1127x1600px
>>148153724
The last time she cameoed in Fuuka. I was over The Moon.
>>148159287
>What is her favorite drink
Nondescript beer.
>>148161833
Loneliness. She's rarely honest about it, though.
>>148164952
>Biologist mode: say the name of the subspecies you think your waifu would be
sapiens.
>>148170137
She gets flustered when she's not in control.
>>
File: very cute smile.png (232KB, 659x518px) Image search: [Google]
very cute smile.png
232KB, 659x518px
>>148170137
>jumps a bit
>turns around with a perplexed look
>makes a playful grin at me and points, like "I'll get you next!" before going back to what she was doing
>>
File: wedding dress.jpg (1MB, 4092x4560px) Image search: [Google]
wedding dress.jpg
1MB, 4092x4560px
Finally have time for questions now!

>>148147945
I'd imagine she listens to plenty of pop songs/ love songs
>You're taking Discrete Mathematics (the best mathematics) w/ her.
She wouldn't get the best grades, but I'm sure she would try to do her best, although it is possible she could get burned out.
Just imagining her being there in the morning is enough to keep me going throughout the day.
I'm buying her figure if that counts, other than that I just try to be the best I can be for her

>>148148947
No, being cold blooded makes the cold a big problem for her
Stealing body heat with loving cuddles
>You and you're waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason! What do you two do to pass the time?
Snuggle up together and watch a movie

>>148149931
I want to kiss my waifu's tail

>>148151379
>Do they have a canon taste in literature?
She did like reading when she was younger, don't know much about authors though.
>You've woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream! What do they do to calm you down?
She'd probably hold me close and tell me that everything is fine now.
Not sure, but I'm leaning more toward a cat person with how relaxing cats can be.
>Remember to compliment a waifu
Sako is a pretty girl and guns are funs
Miku is very cute
Mio is my personal favorite K-On
Yui isn't far behind though

>>148152062
I wouldn't say a super early morning person, but she can get up at a decent time with the proper amount of help.

>>148153348
There would be some stuff she would like, but then other stuff she wouldn't like. It would mostly depend on where we go

>>148153724
There is an OVA coming out next month and that should be pretty fun to watch
>>
>>148159960
Hestia has such a big heart it's a small miracle it can fit in her tiny body.

Unfortunately, some anons will never stop calling her that. Just ignore the shitposters.

>>148147945
Your waifu is gorgeous, too.

>music
I'm not sure about her taste in music. Probably something calming, but that's just my headcanon.

>math
She'll be very quiet in class, often missing a lesson or two. As a result, she'll either barely pass or just fail it.

>what have you done
I have finished designing a template for a stitch work of my beloved.

>>148148947
>cold
I think it would be accurate to say she doesn't hate the cold.
>warm up
To warm up, there's no better way to do so other than enjoying a cup of tea. Aside from cuddling, if I can persuade her.
>stuck inside
Being indoors isn't really anything out of the ordinary. We usually read by ourselves next to each other or play a game.

>>148148707
She loves you more!

>>148151379
>books
She's canonically into psychological fantasy. Some of her favorite authors are Haruki Murakami & Yann Martel.
>bad dream
Assuming she's woken up from me trashing around in my nightmare, she'd calmingly hug me and remind me she's not going anywhere.
>cats vs dogs
The question of cat vs dog is a difficult one. On one hand, she might admire cats for their independent nature, but on the other, she'd like dogs more because of their loyalty.

>>148152062
She's a morning person for sure. I'm not, though, and she lets me sleep in.

>>148153348
I think she'd like the great outdoors. Just her and the night sky, nobody else around for miles. Yeah, I think she'd like that.

>>148162997
I expect her to gain weight as she ages. She doesn't really do physical activities and her metabolism will slow down eventually. It's fine as long as she's happy.

>>148164952
What were the old threads like?

Questions:
What's the most altruistic thing your waifu has done?
Conversely, what's the most selfish thing she's done?
>>
File: 59180532_p0.jpg (981KB, 1337x945px) Image search: [Google]
59180532_p0.jpg
981KB, 1337x945px
>>148162997
Well, I don't mind. If she mind, I'd help her.
I should lose a lot of weight before even mentioning it.

>>148164952
>Do you think your waifu could have doubt about herself being with you? Like she would think she isn't cute enough for you, or she isn't "waifu material", etc.
No, that doesn't seem likely at all.

>>148166054
She's perfect as she is, but I wouldn't mind seeing her a bit bigger, maybe even a bit thick.

>>148166541
It's not really explainable.

>>148170137
I couldn't do that.
She'd probably react negatively to it, should it happen.
>>
File: 2D.gif (339KB, 783x703px) Image search: [Google]
2D.gif
339KB, 783x703px
>>148147945
>Mathematics
But can we agree 3D is PG

Just look at this perfection
>>
>>148170696
>I'll get you next!
I'd watch my back if I was you, Anon.
>>
>>148147945
Thanks! Have a wonderful day as well!

She managed to get me out of a very serious doubt of depression when I first saw her. She continues to help to this day. >>148151379

Bunny person

>>148153724

She and her friend had a chance of appearing in a recent sequel, but apparently the developers wrote them out of the story. The way they did so makes no sense and people have caught on to this. Worse is that the developers haven't even acknowledged her. So, I pretty much despise the franchise now. Funny how that works.

>>148160679
>Do you ever feel like you're the only one who cares about your waifu? Do you ever worry that nobody will remember her when you're gone?

I get the impression that the mass majority does care about her, but that's pretty much it. She is pretty much somewhat forgotten, although there are many people questioning her status after she didn't appear in the recent game.

>>148164952
>What kind of animal do you think your waifu would be? Biologist mode: say the name of the subspecies you think your waifu would be

Funny, because she's already part rabbit because of the setting of her series.

>>148170803
>What's the most altruistic thing your waifu has done?

Cut the tendons in her legs to save her friend. Didn't really work as she planned.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
>>
>>148170869
>She's perfect as she is, but I wouldn't mind seeing her a bit bigger, maybe even a bit thick.
Didn't you get that in the manga?
>>
>>148171449
No idea what you are referring to.
>>
File: she sees my dick.png (224KB, 666x469px) Image search: [Google]
she sees my dick.png
224KB, 666x469px
>>148171211
I don't think she'd think that in a violent way.
>>
File: 1473231376710.jpg (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473231376710.jpg
764KB, 1920x1080px
>>148170137
She would probably be surprised and look confused at me. None of us enjoy it.

Goodnight, waifu thread!
>>
>>148171586
Goodnaito!
>>
>>148166054
>Would you want to see your waifu with a different body type, even if only temporarily?
dfc would be nice but not a loli. I'm not a fan of big breasts.
I leave the decision to her.

>>148166541
>If somebody asked you to explain why you love your waifu, how would you do it?
It can't be helped when some one doesn't see how beautiful she is.
Don't think any one ever asked that questions to me.

>>148169464
>spoiler
When two people have the same waifu it's still the same person. Not that he can take her away from me through.
I don't mind competing with him even when the risk of loosing is very high for me.

>How do you think your waifu's room would be like? Do you think she has a really cute room full of plushies? Or something really different than the usual girl's room?
She is not a little girl, so more like an adult room.
Would be clean, with the exception of her desk that's being used every day, maybe some instrument in the corner and a small collection of pillows on the bed.

>Do you think your waifu would invite another waifu to a sleepover in her house?
Why not?

>Would she even invite everyone? What do you think they would do?
Don't think she would invite every one to her house. I wish I knew all the things they would do.

>>148170137
>YOU slap your waifu's ass!
>How does she react?
I wouldn't do that because she would slap my face and hate me for doing it. And I would also hate my self for doing it.

Good night~
>>
>>148167040
>I'm very lolicon but also have a love for all bodytypes. So it's fine
Good taste.
>>
File: 1453619384304.png (2MB, 1667x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1453619384304.png
2MB, 1667x1667px
>>148170709

>>148159287
>What does you're waifu do whenever you leave to do whatever it is you do?
She has her job as a shrine maiden that she can go to.
>What is her favorite drink, be in hard or soft, or maybe one of both? Up to you!
Probably some sort of tea, but I would like to see her drink some vodka.
>How long is an average shower for her? Does she relax a while after cleaning or does she just get in and out?
She takes nice relaxing baths

>>148161833
>What is your waifu's favorite season?
Probably summer do to the warmer weather
>Does your waifu struggle with a particular problem/weakness she wishes to overcome?
She constantly tries to better herself and overcome any of her problems.
No, but I am exited to find out!

>>148164952
She can only have daughters, but even then no. I would only want to raise a kid with her and I don't want to have it be made in a lab.
>Do you think your waifu can be a really dedicated lady on something?
When it is something that she wants she can be very dedicated.
>Do you think your waifu could have doubt about herself being with you?
I don't think so, I don't think of myself as some sort of ultimate man, I just think of myself as more of an average person.

>>148165273
Thanks Jebus!
Hopefully your posts don't get deleted again

>>148166054
I would still love her, but I think her body is perfect the way it is.

>>148166541
I actually had someone ask me this, I was kind of drunk at the time so I'm not sure if I remember all of it
I explained how I felt whenever I see her, and about how I think of her almost constantly and that I thought she was perfect and the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

Questions:
You take your waifu to a gun range! What would be the first thing she would shoot?
Dow you have a daily/weekly ritual that you do with/for your waifu?
>>
>>148171955
>You take your waifu to a gun range! What would be the first thing she would shoot?
Me.
>>
File: 47076028_p0.jpg (271KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47076028_p0.jpg
271KB, 1200x1200px
>>148172206
Wow.
>>
File: Asui Tsuyu.jpg (3MB, 4570x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Asui Tsuyu.jpg
3MB, 4570x2480px
>>148147945
Thanks OP!
>Music
Obvious headcanon choice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

>Math
She's pretty smart, and I'm sure mathematics are no problem for her. Quick and efficient, done and turned in on time.

>Hardships
Naturally just being here, safe and sound.

>Done for her
I'm revving up some commissions, though I don't have enough confidence to do Inktober all for her. Or at all for that matter.

>>148148947
>Cold
No not at all, water is nice, but cold days are not favorable.

>Warm-up
Naturally a warm bath, fluffy clothing, bundling up in general.

>Stuck inside
Talk, 20 questions, cuddling, truth or dare. Or even total silence. Anything is great if it is done with her.

>>148153724
>Excited
Sakamata showing up once again to play villain as a hero. It's going to be great!

>>148160679
No, perhaps not in the best way with others. Some ways which make me rather livid. But alas this is the internet. Plus Anonymous is eternal! I won't be one any time soon.

>>148162997
Intensive hero workout regiment! Can't be fighting bad guys in anything but tippy-top shape. Though I doubt she could let herself go like that, but if she would, I'd be with her every step of the way.

>>148164952
>Genetic engineering
Acht mein Gott. I suppose as long as it was safe enough..

>Doubt
Maybe, it's possible, but I think whatever could be troubling her would be easily resolved with enough hugs and headpats.

>>148170137
>React
She knows it's time. But probably /gently/ smacks me with her tongue to ward off embarrassment.

>>148170803
>Altruistic
Ignoring the enemy in her face about to attack to save the MC from getting punched into oblivion.

>Selfish
Probably when she denounced her friend's rescue operation as villain-like, if only because at the time she wasn't thinking it through.

And now my question to you strong and loyal husbandos.
Do you often dream of your waifu?
What's the happiest dream you've had with her?
What's the saddest nightmare you've had of her?
>>
File: Asuka Tulpabro 27-8-2016.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Tulpabro 27-8-2016.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
>Asukafags
>>
>>148172355
>I doubt she could let herself go like that, but if she would, I'd be with her every step of the way.
You'd let yourself go with her every step of the way?
>>
>>148172487
My wording is not the best. I meant on the way to healthiness.
>>
File: forever.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
forever.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>148147945

She's the teacher.
>>
File: 46662009.jpg (619KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46662009.jpg
619KB, 960x1200px
>>148170803
She decided to throw away her chance at happiness to protect her friends. She also let scientist poke around in her brain so that she could save her best friend, but that's not really altruistic.

>Conversely, what's the most selfish thing she's done?
She let her friends die when she knew there was nothing that could be done. Although, that's not really selfish.
>>
File: hestia_187.png (1MB, 996x1408px) Image search: [Google]
hestia_187.png
1MB, 996x1408px
>>148170803
>>148159960
Thanks anons. I still find it kind of weird that a fictional character can be such a motivation to make myself a better person. Keep on making your waifus happy.
>>
>>148172707
>>148166524
Misquoted. The thanks still apply.
>>
>>148172311
>>148172682
You're not allowed to be here. Leave
>>
File: sako7Od6.jpg (445KB, 2312x1075px) Image search: [Google]
sako7Od6.jpg
445KB, 2312x1075px
>>148171955
No go on the gun range, we shoot in the woods.
she only ever shoots her own weapon, but i could let her try mine out as well.
>>
File: Lewd.png (224KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
224KB, 550x700px
>>148173005
>she only ever shoots her own weapon, but i could let her try mine out as well.
>>
You and your waifu both take an IQ test, and she beats you by a good 15 points. How does she react? How would she react if you had the higher score?
>>
File: 123.png (597KB, 695x777px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597KB, 695x777px
>>148160679
At the level I do, yes.
No, history will somehow find a way.
>>148166541
I would just talk about her. I know very well what pulled me in about her, so it wouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>148173107
IQ tests are worthless and neither of us would waste time taking the test when we could spend time together.
>>
File: rkayninee5.png (2MB, 2000x1938px) Image search: [Google]
rkayninee5.png
2MB, 2000x1938px
>>148173107
i dont think she would give too many shits, she is always in the action doing physical things and im sure that means a lot more to her, if there is anything she would gloat about its her groupings at 100 yards.
>>
>>148172707
Hestia a BESTia

Also i'm pretty sure she stoppen being "FOTM" and seasonal waifu a long time ago
>>
>>148173107
I would question her sanity for being in the two-hundreds. Horseshoe theory and all that.
>>
File: Hanako Hugging her knees.jpg (81KB, 680x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Hanako Hugging her knees.jpg
81KB, 680x1051px
>>148160679
I know there's at least one other active poster and one semi-active poster who've been claimed by my beloved, and nobody knows how many who don't post. I'm not at all worried that she'll be forgotten any time soon.

>>148161833
>weakness
She has a terrible case of social anxiety.
>we don't really celebrate halloween around here. If we did, though, she'd dress up as a ghost in a blanket.

>>148162676
Don't care about what others think is acceptable. Nobody matters besides you and your husbando. That being said, however, it would be best to follow the advice of other posters and wait a few months for the initial infatuation to wear off and find out if you love him, or if you were just getting high from infatuation.

>>148159287
In my headcanon, she's a writer by trade, so she'll stay in and do her work.

Her favorite drink is tea, although I'm not certain which variety she prefers.

As far as showering goes, I do believe she stays and relaxes after cleaning herself.

>>148149931
I want to hear my waifu's voice.

>>148164952
>animal
My waifu is alert like a deer, and as quick to flee.
>flower
If she was a flower, she'd be a violet viola. Here's why:
Blooms in shade
Heart shaped leaves
Petals are violet like her hair.
>genetic engineering
I believe procreation is immoral, so I wouldn't get a son even for my waifu.
>dedication
I believe my waifu is strong enough a person to pursue her goal if she feels the goal is worth the effort. She wouldn't give up halfway through just because the going gets tough.
>last
I've mentioned in previous threads that I adore the fact she seems oblivious to her own cuteness. Unfortunately this has the downside that she doesn't think she is cute. I have no trouble believing she'd have doubts about herself from time to time.

>>148166054
I don't really care too much about her body type. As long as she's happy with it, I'm happy with her.

>>148166541
I'd explain the virtues of her personality and the quality of her character.
>>
File: pretty dress.png (427KB, 610x887px) Image search: [Google]
pretty dress.png
427KB, 610x887px
>>148171955
>What would be the first thing she would shoot?
Either something that looks big and impressive, or the most visually interesting pistol there, I'm thinking either an M60E1 (which she'd fire from the hip, just because), or an old German made ArtilleryNaval Luger with a stock.

>>148172355
>Do you often dream of your waifu?
Every now and then.

>What's the happiest dream you've had with her?
Probably the very intimate, romantic and sexy ones.

>What's the saddest nightmare you've had of her?
Not strictly a nightmare, but I recently had a dream that she hadn't ever seen the Naked Gun movies, I showed them to her, and she took them completely at face value as generic crime stories, not straight faced comedies. It was more of a surreal thing.
>>
File: le ribbon meme.png (605KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
le ribbon meme.png
605KB, 780x1000px
>>148173514
Doesn't stop the shitposters mate.
Have more of best waifu.
>>
>>148173914
>shitposters
Holy shit, are they still alive?

I don't even remember when was the last time there was a Danmachi thread
>>
>>148174044
Couple days ago. Though it was more subtle bait than an actual Danmachi thread.
IIRC the OP post was something like
>>his waifu wears shoes
>>
>>148147945
Important question: if my waifu doesn't have an official birthday date, do I use the date where she was first revealed?
>>
>>148174187
>his waifu wears shoes
Well, does she?
>>
>>148174302
Seems like she doesn't. You tell me.
>>
>>148174438
Would you lick her dirty feet?
>>
>>148174496
I'm not a footfag. Sorry to crush your dreams anon.
>>
>>148174585
Laaame.
>>
>>148174585
>wife's Hestia
>Isn't into feet
How the fuck?
>>
>>148174585
Me neither, but it's fun to ask.
>>
>>148174650
>implying doesn't love her for her breasts.
>>
>>148174650
>loli-sized
>cute. CUTE
>twintails though she's better with her hair down
>extremely Devoted to the person she loves
>energetic, uplifting personality
>a literal goddess
>oppai

There's just so much else to love, man.
>>
>>148174879
Oh, I know. But her feet are 11/10
>>
File: 46132189_p0.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
46132189_p0.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
>>148147945
Her are her favorite canon artists: Nirvana, Foo Fighter, Sonic Youth, Iggy and The Stooges, The Crash, Patti Smith, Avril Lavigne
Recent Favs: Maximum the Hormone, Grizzly Bear
I'm sure we'd both struggle with it. She'd probably come to class late.
She helps me keep moving forward!
Nothing recently, but I am planning out what to do for her birthday.
>>148148947
nope
With a nice warm drink
> You and you're waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason! What do you two do to pass the time?
Play games, watch movies, and cuddle.
>>148151379
Comfort me with her singing,
>Are they more of a cat or a dog person?
CAT
>>148152062
Not at all
>>148153348
She loves the outdoors.
>>148153724
The English release of Sonicomi and seeing pics of the 10th anniversary figure.
>>148159287
She's got several jobs, college classes, and is part of a band so she's got a lot on her hands.
>What is her favorite drink?
Tea
>>148161833
Summer because she loves the sun and the beach.
Maybe
>>148162997
Depends on how big she is, if she's gotten really big I'd encourage her to exercise.
>>
>>148175033
>But her feet are 11/10
Wow, those are pretty big for a woman.
>>
>>148174234
Hello?
>>
File: 49332426_p0.png (260KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
49332426_p0.png
260KB, 700x990px
Once again it's way too late and I really shouldn't post but here goes nothing.

>>148147945
Recently I have been really busy with lots of school projects after having missed the last year but I am trying my best to keep it up and become the husband she deserves.

>>148148947
She doesn't particularly mind the cold, if it gets too cold she likes to relax under the kotatsu but I certainly wouldn't mind giving her a hug and warming her up either! It's easy to pass the time indoors, we could play games or watch anime while cuddling. Seeing her get really excited about some action show sounds way too cute.

>>148151379
It's never really talked about what kind of books she reads but when they went to the library she read some sad book and got really invested in it.
She'd pat my head and talk to me until I calm down. Probably say something along the likes of "Don't worry I'll always stay by your side". She doesn't mind dogs nor cats but one of her faries is a cat so maybe cat person?

>>148152062
It's more likely that I wake up before she does but hey, that way I'd get to stay in bed for a while and enjoy the sensation of hugging my beloved and look at her cute sleeping face.

>>148153724
2 new announcements on the 23rd. I really can't wait.

>>148160679
She has a lot of friends that care about her very deeply and I love her much more than anyone else ever could anyways so I don't worry about this. She is my hero.

>>148161833
The number of problems Yuuna has at the moment is much higher than I'd like. She is such a kinda girl yet she has so much bullshit to deal with. It's simply not fair. Still I am here to support her and make her burden atleast a bit easier.
She has a vampire costume aswell as a costume designed after her fairy, Gyuuki.
No worries! I'll make sure to work towards that happiness she deserves, together with her!
>>
File: 1468543654577.gif (4MB, 198x197px) Image search: [Google]
1468543654577.gif
4MB, 198x197px
>>148175033
to each his own
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (256KB, 962x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
256KB, 962x1231px
>>148169464
Her room is canonically pretty spartan, with only a few cute things to decorate it.

If she had a sleepover, she'd only invite her best friend to share a cup of tea.

>>148170137
I wouldn't slap her ass. She wouldn't like that.

>>148171955
>gun range
blanks. I want to know she can handle the gun before I let her have live ammunition.
>daily ritual
I wake up, look at her picture on my nightstand, and instantly have a good feeling about the day.
At night when I'm about to go to sleep, I make sure the last thing I see before I close my eyes is her face.

>>148174234
>>148175211
I do not believe there is an "official" method. Some people use her Seiyuu's birthday instead, while other people use her first appearance. Some might just make shit up until further information is revealed.

More questions:

Your waifu wants to go on a trip, but you can't afford one. But she really REALLY wants to go. How do you two resolve the situation?

If you could rename any landmark, building, street etc. in honor of your waifu, what would you name? What would you call it?

And finally
last week I asked why you haven't dropped that bad habit you were thinking of back then for your waifu. Any progress on that?

Good night waifufriends.
Good night shitposters.
Good night lurkers.
>>
File: 0bd92b5a8b0e2.jpg (361KB, 1167x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0bd92b5a8b0e2.jpg
361KB, 1167x1000px
>>148147945
Saw her in a dream few days ago. Usually that's more than enough to boost drained out morale.

Made her an apple pie and bought some cider.

>>148151379
>What authors do you think your waifu would be interested in?
Pratchett. I'm sure she would like to read some of his books.

>>148148947
>does your waifu like the cold?
As long as it's not too cold for apples!

>Oh no! You and your waifu are stuck inside for whatever reason! What do you two do to pass the time?
That would certainly include hot tea and warm hugs.
>>
File: bashful.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bashful.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>148170803
Thinking real hard on this one. She tends to focus on motivating others in order to help them to succeed. While she does try to focus more on her own success, she isn't the kind who'd turn a blind eye to someone in need.

>>148171955
-Long distance target best suited for a sniper rifle.
-Aside from me telling her I love her every night, she also has a weekly showcase of songs I like to watch. Though lately the audience seems to be shrinking...

>>148172355
-It's been a while since I've last had a dream about her. I'm still trying to find ways of triggering others without resorting to that tulpa stuff
-Happiest dream would be were she reassured me that she loved me and that I should give myself more credit
-Saddest dream would be one where I was in the middle of a cannibal circle with her and her friends. I blame that one on listening to a song inspired by this 'kakome kakome' creepypasta.

>>148173107
No surprise there. It would be something worth working on.
>>
File: CtB3sdXVYAEEUHI.jpg orig.jpg (45KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
CtB3sdXVYAEEUHI.jpg orig.jpg
45KB, 500x532px
>>148164952
Her flower is the Yoshino Sakura.
She actually has huge self value problems. It hurts how she always puts others above her and how often she gets hurt because of it (physically as well as mentally). I want to tell her how much I love her and that she doesn't need to worry. She thinks no one would ever fall in love with her because she is inferior to all her friends in some way, but to me she is the most perfect girl there is and I want to compliment bully her until she accepts that she is the cute, cool, beautiful, lovely and amazing person that stole my heart. She and no one else.

>>148170803
She tends to be way too reckless and use abilities that will have huge consequences for her to protect her friends.

>>148172355
Your waifu is a cool hero.
I wish I could remember my dreams more often but as it is now I remember like 3 dreams I had of her in the past 2 years.

>>148175425
Time to work hard to fulfill her dream! Might take a while since I don't have the most time on my hands already but getting some part time job to afford a trip is a price I am very willing to pay if I get to see her beautiful smile.

I love my Yuuna more than I can possibly express with words. She is my hero, my girlfriend and the reason why I am able to do my best everyday.
Good night thread.
>>
>>148166541
I can't even explain it to you guys.
>>
>>148147945
Never enough.

>>148148947
Hot cocoa in front of the fireplace. Either that or play PC games in the highest settings.

>>148149931
I want mai waifu to be loved gently.

>>148151379
Dog, definitely but cats are cool too.

>>148152062
Yes.

>>148153348
>Would they like to go to the great outdoors for a bit of stargazing
That would be spectacular.

>>148153724
Mai waifu's series is dead and buried, thankfully lest the shitty writers fuck up even more.

>>148159287
Nothing beats water.

>>148160679
Constantly.

>>148161833
A cat.

>>148164952
A cat eagle.
>Also what kind of flower?
A thorned rose.

>>148165273
Jebus, you are an asset to this community.

>>148166054
No.

>>148166541
She gave my life purpose.

>>148170803
She sacrificed her love.

>>148171955
>You take your waifu to a gun range! What would be the first thing she would shoot?
The targets of course.

>>148173107
My IQ belongs to her.
>>
File: Akeno with her parents.jpg (189KB, 1280x1421px) Image search: [Google]
Akeno with her parents.jpg
189KB, 1280x1421px
>>148147945
-Instrumental, Electronic, and Jazz. This is cannon.
-I wouldn't do that great. She would do really well on it. She is good at school work.
-She helps me all the time just by being with me.

>>148149931
I want to kiss her thighs.

>>148151379
-Some older authors like Shakespeare and Hans.
-Hold me to their bust and strokes my hair till I fall asleep.
-She is a cat person.
-Nepgear is a cool Candidate
Sonico is a great idol.

>>148152062
She is a morning person. She would probably love shock me.

>>148159287
-Tea is her favorite drink
-She takes her time in the shower.

>>148161833
-Winter because she likes it when it snows.
-Problems with her father.
-Yes a cute meido.

>>148162997
It would be a good opportunity to lose weight together.

>>148165273
Thanks Jebus

>>148166541
I would explain her story. And tell the good and bad aspects of my waifu and why I love them.

>>148170137
She would be playful with it and tease me about it.

>>148171955
-A sniper of some kind
-Cuddling

Would Your Waifu's parent's like you?
Would Your Parents like your waifu?
>>
feels, feels...

oh, really, I just remember the good old time
>>
>>148169464
>invite other waifus over?
I think it would be hard for her, but I'm sure she'd have a good time just chilling out and talking

>>148170709
Glad you could join us!

>>148171955
>Gun Range? First shot?
probably the smallest thing there? Neither of us have fired a gun before, so in my lack of common sense, I'd probably go for the biggest shit available

>Daily Ritual?
Not really much of a ritual, but when I get home from work, I give her a kiss and we just talk. Like I said, not much, but it's the little things

>>148172355
>How often do I dream of her?
Everyday, because it feels like a dream that I've found someone so perfect!

>Happiest dream?
Had a dream about a week ago where we had 2 beautiful children, twins to be exact, one boy and one girl

>Worst nightmare?
We were stargazing and a meteor almost hit her! Damn brain! Woke up with tears in my eyes.

Good night, friends! All of you're waifus are cute as can be wow. If the thread dies, see you all next week
>>
File: B9AlgAjIEAAzCzT.png (184KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B9AlgAjIEAAzCzT.png
184KB, 600x800px
Thank you, OP! Wamuu is the most beautiful person in my world, in heart especially.

>What kind of music does your husbando listen to?

I doubt he knows about records or radio during his time in the 1940s, so it's something ancient that he either plays or has played for him. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to even guess! If you asked Araki then he'd probably mention some sort of dad rock, but surely his tastes are more specific and less boring than that.

>You're taking Discrete Mathematics (the best mathematics) w/ him.

Sounds fun! I'm a little slow in math, but I can tackle most things if you give me time and practice is always fun. He'd definitely have me beat, though. - Pillar men are biologically sharper when it comes to logical equations and I can get a little sloppy sometimes. In fact, he'd probably be the type to do his work in a flash and either sit around doing whatever or leave. I don't necessarily mind this, having a strong rival motivates me best!

>In what ways has he helped you w/ recent hardships?

Every time I start to become really depressed about something, I think "Wamuu is probably working really hard too.". My husbando is the light of my life, and if even he can feel down on himself, then surely it's no shame or sign about myself if I have those sort of feelings too

>More importantly, what have you done for him recently?

Bequeathed to him the air from my lungs. I've been working hard to improve my life and eventually get into a position where I can marry him of course, but that's for more than just him, y'know!
>>
File: 1474285349291.jpg (72KB, 441x557px) Image search: [Google]
1474285349291.jpg
72KB, 441x557px
>>148179181
You're husbando is cool and powerful.
>>
File: smilling rika.jpg (73KB, 744x819px) Image search: [Google]
smilling rika.jpg
73KB, 744x819px
>>148179181
It's nice to see you're still around Wamuubro.
>>
File: 57393032_p0.jpg (134KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
57393032_p0.jpg
134KB, 640x799px
>>148147945
>Music
She tries a little bit of everything and enjoys the weird stuff. Headcanon

>Math
She'd handle herself better than I would at any rate. She's an extremely good learner. It'd have to be an online class/exam though.

>>148148947
I don't think she particularly likes colder weather over warmer weather but it has it's advantages. I would absolutely love to be stuck inside with my waifu and just have nothing to do but spend time together.

>>148151379
>Authors
Saya loves to read as it's her primary way of experiencing the outside world and has a fondness for sappy romances over anything.

>Bad dream
She would hold me close to her chest and comfort me until I calm down. That would be worth the bad dream by itself.

>Pet
I think she's more of a cat person.

>>148153348
She loves nature because everything is new to her and she can be herself. We'd be outside a lot.

>>148159287
>Home alone
She's a diligent housekeeper and is sure to have an amazing meal set up for when I return home.

>Drink
Probably just water.

>Bath
She'd prefer to bath together. I have a tendency to hurry up but I'm sure she'd convince me to stay in longer and relax more.

>>148162997
Pretty sure that'd be healthy. My perception of her can't change.

>>148164952
>Animal
She kinda reminds me of a cat sometimes.

>Flower
A dandelion growing even where it shouldn't because of love.

>Genetic Engineering
I wouldn't because I'd know it wouldn't really be our child and I don't want to project the expectations I have onto them.

>Dedication
She can be extremely dedicated to what she puts her mind to.

>Doubts
I think she'd worry because being with me would cause such an upset in my life and make things difficult but I'd do my best to convince her that I'm with her because of my own choice and love.

>>148166541
That'd be pretty difficult but I'd try to convince them that she's a good person with sincere feelings.
>>
File: BsHHeKGCMAIyqa-.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BsHHeKGCMAIyqa-.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>148179518

Thank you, Anon! He's my #1 rival, so I can only hope to win against him in battle and win his heart all at the same time.

>>148180283

I am. It's been a busy year for studying and I lost my husbando folder, so I've been in a pinch when it comes to husbando-related activities!

>>148148947

>does you're husbando like the cold?

I don't think he notices the cold too much. He can change his own body temperature, ya know.

>How does he warm up after a cold day outside?

If he needs warming up for whatever reason, I'll warm him up! I could always do the obvious and hug him with added skin contact for extra warmth, if need be or I could make him a warm drink or I could wrap him in blankets like a big, fluffy burrito! He'd probably ask me to do something more boring though, like starting a fire.

>You and you're husbando are stuck inside for whatever reason!

We'd probably work on getting outside, probably. There are plenty of things that we can do inside for fun, but my husbando's job and my own job are too important for us to be stuck inside for too long. First things' first, just how are we gonna do this without completely destroying the house?

>>148149931

I want to kiss my husbando's hands and stroke his palms!
>>
>>148169464
Her room is pretty spartan as she prefers to be in mine. No sleepovers unfortunately.

>>148170137
Confused.

>>148170803
She's not really altruistic as everything she's done has been for survival and for the sake of her loved one. As for selfish, she's done some things that would give most people pause to say the least.

>>148171955
>Range
We'd probably set up our own and I teach her to use something light for defense.

>Ritual
I wish her goodnight and tell her I love her before sleep every day. I swear it helps me go down faster.

>>148172355
I wish I could dream of her more often. I barely remember my dreams and when she is in them it feels like more of a "cameo". Always makes me wistful when I wake up.

>>148175425
We'd go anyway. We wouldn't have much to tie us down so we'll find a way to get there.

>>148174650
>>148174879
>>148175033
Don't forget the ribbon.
>>
>>148180882
>sample image
seriously?
>>
File: 49842398_p0_master1200.jpg (468KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49842398_p0_master1200.jpg
468KB, 960x1200px
>>148181012
I apologize I was new to pixiv back then.
>>
>>148181164
Don't apologize to me
>>
File: pillarbackground.jpg (373KB, 865x890px) Image search: [Google]
pillarbackground.jpg
373KB, 865x890px
>>148151379

>What authors do you think your husbando would be interested in?

Wew, too many to count. There's definitely more than one author in history that's had something to say about war and combat, and he'd probably want to read them all. It's not even stated in canon whether he reads or not, but one of his masters definitely seems to be a fan of it and he seems to take after him quite a bit.

>You've woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream!

I'm the silent type, so I'd probably hug his sleeping body and try to calm down enough to go back to sleep. If he's awake when I wake up or I find that it bothers me in the morning, I'd bring it up to him - Much better than letting all those nasty feelings stew around in my head and I'd imagine that he'd want to know these sorts of things. I don't need much - I just want him to remind me that he'll always be there to have my back and protect me when the odds are completely against me.

He likes both, but he's a dog person at heart.

>Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their faithful anon today!

Miia is cuddliest snek! I just hope that her husbando is lifting properly so that he can fulfill her dreams and princess carry her.

>>148152062

You have no idea. First he calls out to me and pokes my cheek as a warning shot, but I don't think a guy like him is beyond dragging me out of bed more literally or stealing the covers. Luckily for the both of us, I make it a habit to wake up hours early than required so that I don't feel sleepy when I go to work!

>>148153348

EoH, a new fighting game with an original storyline supervised by the mangaka. Unfortunately, the extent of his involvement was showing up and saying a few stereotypical Wamuu things, but perhaps I can scrape up more content if I actually buy it and discover a few of his battle quotes myself.
>>
File: 49842398_p0.png (2MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
49842398_p0.png
2MB, 1600x2000px
>>148181164
You're just teasing me, aren't you, Anon?
>>
>>148181812
Clearly I still don't know how to Pixiv. Don't I feel like a dumbass.
>>
>>148182032
Now you can be even better at getting pictures of your waifu. This is a good thing.
>>
>>148147945
He's brilliant, so something like Discrete Mathematics would be simple for him. He would, of course, ace every assignment and exam.
>>148153348
Due to his space theme, I image he would love to go stargazing. Since he grew up in the countryside, he wouldn't be opposed to being outdoors and camping.
>>148153724
He got quite a bit of new merch recently thanks to the franchise's 20th anniversary, most of which I've been able to get.
>>148169464
One of his rooms was shown in the manga, and it's fairly plain. I imagine his bedroom is the same.
>>148170803
He sacrificed himself to help his friends prevent the world's destruction.
>>
>>148182349
I'm guessing Kaito?
>>
>>148183245
Yes.
>>
>>148159287

>when I'm at work

Probably works herself.

>drink

Any type of tea.

>Shower

Long I imagine.

>>148161833

>Season

Probably fall, for the festivals, and Halloween.

>Weaknesses

She has trouble trusting people a lot and as such doesn't open up to others easily.

>Halloween

It's a surprise!

Same to you!

>Animal

A unicorn! Because she's absolutely stunning and one of a kind.

>Flower

A rose!

>Custom kid

No.

>Dedication

She's extremely dedicated to what she enjoys.

>my doubts

I doubt a lot that I'm not good enough or deserve someone like her. I just hope that I can be good enough for her and that's what I use to help me along.

>Her doubting herself

I think she's most likely to doubt why she feels so strongly about an idiot like me before anything.

>>148165273

Thanks Jebus! Same to you and yours!

>>148166054

She's perfect the way she is, no matter what way that is.

>>148166541

I'd probably just become a flustered mess honestly.

>>148169464

>waifus room

Very neat, with a walk in closet full of kigurumi and plush costumes.

>sleepover at her place

It'd be interesting but I doubt she'd be able to really.
>>
File: gao!.png (590KB, 948x974px) Image search: [Google]
gao!.png
590KB, 948x974px
>>148171955

>first thing she'd shoot

Me probably if I chose it for a date. She isn't interested in guns so I doubt she'd enjoy it. And I imagine she wouldn't be super happy with me taking her on a date to one of her best friends favorite types of place.

>ritual

Say good morning and good night to her, tell her to have a good day when I go out. That sorta stuff.

>>148172355

>dreams

a few

>best

Fantastic, and lovely, if a little psychedelic.

>worst

I really don't want to talk about it.

>>148173107

That makes sense. She's smarter than me and I know it, so it wouldn't be a sudden shock to the system if that was proven right.

>>148176744

>waifus parents

Her Dad and I would have some minor problems, as he can also read minds, and because our personalities clash a lot as well as how he's treated Mint in the past.

>my Parents

Hahaha. Lets just say the holidays will be fun.
>>
File: 2095174b.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2095174b.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
This thread has a lot of great questions that I'd love to answer, but it's nearly my bed time, so I'll just answer this one.

>>148166541

Men don't sail the seas out of masochism, even knowing that the waves could easily torment them and crush them. They're drawn by a strange longing, as if they're looking at an unknown courtesan's naked back on a windowsill, and they thrill to know that the same damp spring winds that they enjoy back home are the same winds that could have taken their life. Men don't enter the lion's den out of pure necessity, but out of the sense of duty that comes from knowing that they can only exist now because their ancestors once did the same. They leave their fear at the entrance, because they know that if they were to come back with nothing, their life would be meaningless anyway. Considering what humans have thought before, it it so strange to see a fickle ocean and think of a god or think of the iconic lion as a man? Is it so odd to equate such recklessness, such respect and admiration, such deep longing and need, with love?

Wamuu is my rival, so I think of him all of the time. I see him doing well and my immediate thought is to do better, not just for my own sake, but because seeing him use the extent of his power is something that I want only for myself. Even imagining a fight between us, picturing a world where we're dancing and everything around us is moving so slowly, my body feels as if it's soaring. I hear him talking about how the victor writes history and decides the meaning of justice, so be it - I'll become so strong that I can pen an epic and allow this feeling to last forever. These feelings are only natural if it's your rival and a person who pushes you to your very limits, but is it truly so odd to think of this as love? Is it so out of place to want the same hands that could mangle my body to tenderly mingle with mine? Anyone could make an opinion on this, I think, even without knowing who he is.
>>
>>148183702
This is a face I haven't seen in a long time. It brings back some pleasant memories...and makes me want to get back into reading the series
>>
File: 1453799925602.jpg (68KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1453799925602.jpg
68KB, 500x567px
>>148172682
I think it might be more accurate to say her happiness is tied directly to her friends. What is the world without friendship? Cold and lonely, no happiness there.
Giving up on the people of "this world" so that she could focus on the "next world" isn't really selfish, it's more like a bad way of thinking. The most selfish thing she's done was to give up on her mother. On the one hand most mothers would never want to be a burden on their child's happiness. On the other, Rika never even tried to save her. She's already paid for the mistake though.
>>
>>148172355
I did, once. It was one of those dreams where you wake up and you still think it is real for a few minutes afterwards, then you spend the rest of the day happy that you could enjoy happiness beyond waking imagination, but saddened that it is forever lost to where-ever-dreams-go.
A cardboard cut-out of her was also in a dream I had about a game show.
>>148175425
>If you could rename any landmark, building, street etc. in honor of your waifu, what would you name?
The Sun.
>What would you call it?
I'd probably come up with something stupid like "RadiRince" something to do with her smile. Thank God I am not in charge of naming things.
>Would Your Waifu's parent's like you?
Doubt it, but their other daughter's husband set the bar really low.
>>
>>148184194
>but saddened that it is forever lost to where-ever-dreams-go.
That was kind of poetic.
>>
File: 1979.png (141KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1979.png
141KB, 1024x1024px
Hey, everyone.
It's been many months since I last showed my face around here.
A busy period of my life has kept me from sharing my weekly affection here for awhile now.

Anyhow, I hope you and your partners are all doing well.
It's comforting to know after so long, nothing much really changes around here.

Though, as of right now, I feel like my own relationship is on a spiraling downer.
See, my Waifu's series just ended maybe a month ago and while it's one thing to have your waifu's serial end (after 15 years no less) it's all the more worse when the series has been shit for years and the ending it's self is whole new level of horrible.
Then it gets worse still when your waifu is featured to have a very unsavory finale making it tough for your own heart to bear.

If you're familiar with how Bleach ended, you might already understand my epiphany if not I'll give a quick rundown;

>A pointless 10 year timeskip, with another unnecessary redesign.
While I am a short/med hair man myself, I wouldn't care to much about her getting long hair, if it was actually made to fit, it just looks natural to me.
>She doesn't win the MC bowel
You know, I never cared about nor expected any romantic conclusions in Bleach, so this point doesn't bother me.
>She ends up married and bearing a child
Yeah, I find this deplorable especially considering it was with a character I hate, someone who I haven't forgiven for wronging her in the past.

I might sound petty, but this really hurts me.
How can I say "You don't pick her, she picks you." like the rest of you, when she didn't pick me afterall?

It's rough man, after years of mistreating her character and this is her finale.
Funny, how before my biggest fear was her death during the climax, I'd have happily taken a hero's farewell rather than a forced romance, with a child no less.
End me.
>>
File: 1455764624284.jpg (739KB, 1313x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1455764624284.jpg
739KB, 1313x1440px
>>148172355
Every now and then, but most of them don't physically have her, for example there was one where I was just in a car looking at a picture of her.
And then another strange one where I was in a convenience store and I found a flag with her face on it with words below it that said "Bush did 9/11"
It was a very strange experience.
It was only for a moment, but I remember we were together and happy, and that was it.
I remember that there was one where I was being chased through some sort of castle and then Miia came from around the corner and crushed my assailant with her tail, rescuing me. So it at least had a happy ending.

>>148175425
>Your waifu wants to go on a trip, but you can't afford one. But she really REALLY wants to go. How do you two resolve the situation?
I work hard and save up money so that we can go.

>>148176744
>Would Your Waifu's parents like you?
I think her mother would be accepting of our relationship.
>Would Your Parents like your waifu?
They are fairly accepting people, but even if they had problems with her they would still be happy as long as I am happy.

Goodnight waifu thread! Have sweet, conspiracy theory free dreams tonight!
>>
File: Moukou's my sadness very big.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
Moukou's my sadness very big.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>148184469
Fuck, i knew this would happen

Just hang in there, you are a great anon too despite you don't post that much.

I just wanted that those days were fucking fake because of you, but damn it.

Also >How can I say "You don't pick her, she picks you." like the rest of you, when she didn't pick me afterall?
I know how exactly you feel, it fucking hurts me to read my waifu's manga, i only read it every 6 months since i don't want to fucking hurt myself. And this time i cannot say that much to you but remember that "Miku_OOP.png
>>
>>148184834
>Miku_OOP.png
That's the one where it explains your waifu exists in different universes and you have your own version, right?
I like that, and it's very necessary with characters that are either in a long-running manga or a VN where the universe changes slightly with each installment. It's like, which one do I look at? Which is the most 'real'? Of course you look at the earlier version for the most accurate version of the character since their creator is human and thus, unfortunately, unable to be consistent all throughout. This depends on the character of course.

I never followed Bleach but I kind of get the gist of it. If I could offer any advice just take the ending as a possible preview of what your relationship could be like if you were able to be with her. She seems happy to live the domestic life as a wife and mother and I see that as a good thing.
>>
File: thankyou boss.jpg (65KB, 324x401px) Image search: [Google]
thankyou boss.jpg
65KB, 324x401px
>>148185155
>If I could offer any advice just take the ending as a possible preview of what your relationship could be like if you were able to be with her.
Hmm, thinking about that, it's true.

I was worried a bit, since he also stopped posting for some time too and thought he leaved permanently.
>>
File: Miku OOP.png (1MB, 1100x3100px) Image search: [Google]
Miku OOP.png
1MB, 1100x3100px
>>148185155
It's just Object-Oriented Programming, not alternate Universes. Although it's not a very good explanation, since it makes it look like the prototype is another instance.
>>
File: Shit desktop.png (214KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shit desktop.png
214KB, 1366x768px
>>148185406
>Reading that again
Oh, OOOOOOOOH

iia gomen gomen on my spoiler, my reading is getting pretty bad because i'm sleepy

LAST QUESTION!!!!
Do you sometimes (or always) have a wallpaper on your phone/laptop/desktop of your waifu?
Currently not featuring it here but i like it despite i'm on my cheap win 8.1 laptop

Oh and just mention that you have it, if you don't wanna post your wallpaper because too heavy or you just don't fucking want to

Goodnight everyone and sleep well
>>
File: 2009-12-21-226080.jpg (29KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
2009-12-21-226080.jpg
29KB, 500x627px
>>148184834
Ah, thank you.
Your kind words are much appreciated
>Miku_OOP.png
Yes, at this point I've started to fall into this line of thought.
After all I fell in love with OG Rukia, from the first 7 volumes, it was after the halfway point when her character got horribly mistreated and sidelined that I've started to remove myself from later variants of her character, typically after the first timeskip when she lost a lot of her 'flavour' and was given a more round, more moeblob type design.

>>148185155
I suppose, even so it still doesn't sit well with me.
Even if it could be nice to peak into her domestic life, it doesn't make sense.
She's a proud warrior, and just got promoted to captain, the highest rank possible besides that of captain commander.
Then a chapter later she's running around all docile with her child.
While that in it's self is a pet peeve, it's the character she ended up with;
A pathetic asshole, whom attacked her while she was defenseless and unresistant, slashing her with a sword before choking her against a light post.
The same guy just sat around while she was on death row even saying things like "Just hurry up and get executed."
He berated her for having 'Human emotions' (Happiness, companionship and a place to belong)
He neglected her for 40+ years in series time, despite being childhood friends.
And he only acted to save her when 90% of the effort was done by her real friends.

I seriously hate Renji and have not and will not forgive him for his mistreatment of Rukia.
Then to have them forced together and bear a child like a happy family.
Fuck that, I can't accept it.

>>148185406
It's a warm feeling knowing at least one person missed me.
I took a hiatus from these threads quite a while before Bleach ended.
It was difficult to find time and the repetitive questions week-in week-out got a little to tedious for me.
>>
File: 1453528906282.jpg (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1453528906282.jpg
1MB, 2480x3507px
>>148147945
Never seen listening to music, but her themesongs are boogie and rock
She'd cheat all the way through it, or not show up for the class, like any demon would.
Just being herself, every day.
I have lots of stuff planned for November!

>>148148947
The Netherworld is usually warm where she lives, so I don't think so.
see next question
huddling up together to share bodyheat!

>>148152062
>Is you're loved one a morning person? If they are what do they do to make sure you're up nice and early?
No way, she'll sleep late if she can, really groggy when she wakes up too.

>>148153724
>What was the last thing to make you excited about your waifu or her franchise? Last month it was hinted we might be seeing a new ROD anime sometime next year which adapts the light novels which honestly shocked me.
The games are being rereleased on PC! And I bought 11 Disgaea light novels like last week.

>>148159287
Boss prinnies around, play videogames, take catnaps.
Something sweet! Guava juice.
Nice and relaxed, taking her time.

>>148170137
She'd probably punch me in the face.
>>
>>148185668
I was never into Bleach but the shinigami were originally supposed to be emotionless and unhumanlike, right? They had different values from humans but somewhere along the way I guess they became humanlike. So going by the original vision Rukia should be a stoic warrior but the author's and I guess the reader's expectations were that she would become a married housewife like Japanese women do.

Then again I sort of remember Rukia having a playful side to her to with her rabbit drawings. It seems like even before Kubo changed things she still had something more to her. I don't know, really I shouldn't be commenting on things I haven't read but I just want to try and understand.

And yeah that guy sounds like a jerk. I read the threads for after it ended and he didn't even have any lines in the last chapter. It was just, 'yeah he's there'. I really feel bad for Bleach fans. It would have been better to end it at some point with the vision intact.
>>
File: Etna toting guns.png (850KB, 1221x897px) Image search: [Google]
Etna toting guns.png
850KB, 1221x897px
>>148171955
There's a fair to reasonable chance she'd nuke the entire range..
>Dow you have a daily/weekly ritual that you do with/for your waifu?
Nothing specific comes to mind.

>>148172355
I don't dream that a lot, so not hat often.
Any dream she's in, but in particular the ones that lasted a long time
Haven't had any.

>>148173107
>You and your waifu both take an IQ test, and she beats you by a good 15 points. How does she react? How would she react if you had the higher score?
She'd tease the fuck out of me, in the other scenario, likely destroy the test results.

>>148169464
>How do you think your waifu's room would be like? Do you think she has a really cute room full of plushies? Or something really different than the usual girl's room?
It would be both cute and terrifying, with a private refrigerator so the prinnies don't steal her pudding.
>Do you think your waifu would invite another waifu to a sleepover in her house?
She might, Flonne lives in the same place after all.
>Would she even invite everyone? What do you think they would do?
Everyone? Probably not... and the sleep-over would be completely run by the prinnies regardless.
>>
File: 1392066505549.jpg (86KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1392066505549.jpg
86KB, 729x1000px
>>148186020
That was the intention I believe, yes.
Upon her initial appearance Rukia was mysterious, stoic and serious. Though she did have quite the comical side to her, with her bunny rabbit drawings as you said.

Throughout her development in the first arc Rukia becomes more and more human, opening up to Ichigo and her classmates, having a caring side, accepting friendship, companionship and potentially even love.
This creates a rift inside of her, as she is torn between finding a happiness and a place for herself within the Human word and the duties, roles and expectations of a Shinigami, something which Renji heavily berates her for.
But then later on, as we learn about the Soul Society and Shinigami at large, they aren't all that different from humans at all, each with their own emotions, beliefs and ethics.

Rukia does retain her roots a prideful warrior, getting offended multiple times when Ichigo shows concern and the need to protect her.
She's not powerless anymore and can fight for herself.
It doesn't help that Rukia was raised in one of the most strict and oppressive households within Soul Society.

It's just odd to me how she can just settle down and become so docile out of nowhere, even as a newly appointed squad captain.

Oh, he's a real shit alright.
Nah, he said nothing. Just had that shit-eating grin.
He was a failed rival and a negative impact on Rukia's character.

Yeah, the ending was shit and the entire final arc was unnecessary.
It could have ended a long time ago, back when Aizen was sealed away.
>>
File: CdY1KP2UMAA89gy.png (703KB, 702x991px) Image search: [Google]
CdY1KP2UMAA89gy.png
703KB, 702x991px
>>148147945
Pop music, but I guess that's what I think at the very least.

She does way better than me, I am shit at maths.

Calmed me down more often that I need to.

Currently making sacrifices for her luck to go beyond even further.

>>148148947
She would love it since she could tolerate it.
By hugging me all up and rubbing her body against mine.
A lengthy conversation about cats.

>>148151379
Authors derived from a military background, maybe.

A light kiss on my forehead from her should cure my anxiety.

Maybe a dog person sort of?

>>148152062
Of course, she always cook me breakfast and make me coffee so I don't get tired from waking up.

>>148153348
She would definitely go outdoors for a great adventure. She wouldn't like being cooped inside all the time.

>>148153724
The ability to use LBAS on 6-4. Now I could conserve as much resources for the event and be able to beat the map if need be.

>>148159287
Killing off dirty abyssals.

Beer.

She does relax quite a while, she does love to have some bath.

>>148161833
Winter, because she does love to wear outfits for the season.

Not really, she's content with herself.

Maybe as a witch!

>>148162997
We exercise together to burn off the fat.

>>148164952
A cute little bunny.
A bright yellow tulip.

Probably not, I would make a bad parent on my own.
She is very dedicated and would not give up on anything no matter what.

Aiming to conquer her heart is my very goal.

>>148166054
I wouldn't mind if she was short and flat chested. That would be incredibly cute.

>>148170137
She would act surprised. Then she proceeds to slap my butt.

>>148171955
A cardboard printout of an evil abyssal.

>>148173107
Cheerful both ways I suppose. Not like she would care.

>>148175425
I will save to the point that we could go on the trip.
>>
File: Hibiki hat 1.jpg (703KB, 1195x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki hat 1.jpg
703KB, 1195x1299px
>>148161833
>season
Spring time or Fall time! Hibiki enjoys most seasons for what they bring, but isn't very fond of extreme temperatures in either direction.
>problem/weakness
Sometimes she can be stubborn and lose sight of important things, but she never means to hurt anyone.
>Halloween
We're still ironing out the details ATM.

>>148165190
those first 2 questions are probably asked every other thread tho

>>148166054
The only thing about her that has changed or has been depicted as changing is her bust size, which wouldn't personally bother me. flat is justice anyways

>>148166172
cutie spotted!

>>148166541
I can easily explain WHY, but the HOW part usually just turns into philosophy, haha.

>>148170137
She'd get mad if it was in public, but would probably just giggle or get mildly flustered if we were alone.

>>148170803
>altruistic
She does a lot of things for the sake of the happiness of her friends on the regular.
>selfish
She has neglected her pets for the sake of her job, which she realised in retrospect was completely unnecessary for her to do in the first place. She realised her mistake and promptly unfucked the situation.

>>148171955
>gun range
I set up a target and let her plink with my 10/22 so she can practice the basics of trigger control, breathing, etc Once she has the basics down and is feeling confident, i'll slowly move her up to larger calibers, that way she doesn't develop a flinch or become scared of the rifle.
>ritual
I do like to meditate on her and our relationship as well as try to participate in these threads.

>>148172355
>dream
Not enough, heh. And I dont really remember the dreams well enough to say.

>>148173107
She would probably gloat if she beat me, and she would probably be proud of me if I beat her, but would secretly start studying to try to get the upper hand next time.

>>148175425
>trip
If it really came down to it, I'd ask my parents for some money and pay them back when I have the cash to.
>>
File: Sleep in Class.png (394KB, 1179x560px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep in Class.png
394KB, 1179x560px
>>148147945
She does really poorly, and sleeps in class.
I'm having trouble finding the exact panel, but there's one part where the class gets their test results back, and she's afraid to even look at her score.
Pic related are two other examples.
>>
File: 1470159357045.png (2MB, 1500x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1470159357045.png
2MB, 1500x2102px
I love all iterations of my Mimi.
>>
File: desktop.png (974KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
desktop.png
974KB, 1366x768px
>>148185644
>always
Yeah, I change the wallpaper all the time but I always seem to come back to this one.
>>
>>148171955
Shooting targets?
>Dow you have a daily/weekly ritual that you do with/for your waifu?
I cuddle with her before sleep, sleep together with her and I put perfumes on her on morning.

>>148172355
I used to, they were nightmares usually. I don't dream about her anymore.
Dream where we were living together, I helped her wash her hair and then we went on walk together.
Where I was trying to hug her but she was disappearing every time I get closer to her.

>>148173107
I don't think it's possible. We both would be very surprised and probably doubt it's correctness.

>>148173141
If you think IQ tests are worthless, you don't understand what's the point in using them.

>>148175425
>Your waifu wants to go on a trip...
How could I not be able to afford a trip. We could just ride on bikes and sleep in tent to minimize costs.
>If you could rename any landmark, building, street etc. in honor of your waifu, what would you name? What would you call it?
I wouldn't name anything, I don't really want to gain attention like that.
>last week I asked why you haven't dropped that bad habit you were thinking of back then for your waifu. Any progress on that?
No.

>>148176744
I don't think so. My mother is feminist so she wouldn't enjoy how submissive and depended she is. My father probably wouldn't care.

>>148184469
>You don't pick her, she picks you
It's just nice way of saying you can't choose who you fall in love, not literally choosing, it's impossible.
Anyway, you've fallen in love with your waifu as shown before the timeskip, so you can just stick to that. There is no point in forcing yourself to accept something so forced that it would makes you sad and potentially damage this long term relationship.
>>
>>148159722
Maifag, your waifu wasn't going to do anything important anyway
>>
File: screens.jpg (927KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
screens.jpg
927KB, 3000x1688px
>>148185644
Yes, I have her everywhere.
>>
File: Erica and Trude in room.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Erica and Trude in room.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>148152062
Not at all, she dislikes waking up before noon.
>>148153348
She loves it as long as it's somewhere comfy.
>>148153724
Operation Victory Arrow. Not too fussed about the upcoming season since it doesn't feature her fighter wing.
>>148162997
Impossible, her metabolism is as fast as a bullet.
>>148164952
>animal
Dachshund
>flower
Black Tulip.
>doubts
I think she might sometimes be concerned about her atrocious housekeeping preventing her from being considered as wife material but I'm an unorthodox guy with unique tastes. I don't want the typical wife material standard, it's boring to me. I'm quite happy to do all cooking and cleaning, it keeps me on the ball.
>>148166054
I much prefer slim girls over voluptuous ones but it could be interesting as a temporary thing.
>>148166541
I couldn't do much more than list personality quirks and good memories, as explaining something as enormous as this is always difficult.
>>148169464
I know what her room is like. Pic related.
>>148170137
Grins and slaps my balls.
>>148173107
I wouldn't be surprised, she's a tremendously intelligent girl beneath the eccentricity. She would tease me about it for sure! The opposite result wouldn't be a massive shock either, I'm rather clever when I want to be.
>>
File: older rika.jpg (490KB, 906x1143px) Image search: [Google]
older rika.jpg
490KB, 906x1143px
>>148184007
I don't view it as selfish because Rika tried endlessly to save her mother and calm her down without avail. She was too overly protective and a shrill. Rika kept saying that she was fine but it didn't do anything.

In my mind, Rika had to make a choice between Satoko and her mother. If she did not give herself to be experimented, Satoko would've died and her parents would have lived. If Rika continued to let Tanako and Irie poke around her brain, her mother would've pushed Takano to the limit.
>>
>>148192557
Ah, yeah I understand what you mean. You're not wrong. The sin was probably that she never acknowledged her death. Hanyuu had an extreme view that Rika killed her mother with her own hands because she never tried "everything" to save her, like she did with her friends. And so she made Rika literally kill her mother to reclaim her victory world.
Hanyuu has a point I think, even if the methods to show that point were pretty disgusting.

Could there have possibly been a world where Rika managed to save both her parents and her friends and the village? Obviously it would be foolish to throw away her victory world to try and go back to see. But we should at least acknowledge it's a "possibility" that was never explored.
>>
>>148184469

I don't know if it'll help - but the time skip was sort of a way to glimpse into the future of the characters right? The future can be written but not in stone. Try to look at it as one possible outcome and do all you can to make sure that isn't the outcome that comes to be. You're a caring husband, don't let one ending shape your emotions but know that together you can create your own where you're both truly happy together.

Good luck Rukiabro, and stay strong.
>>
>Waifu is stuck in a fetish series
>Remaining fans just circlejerk to fetish doujins in its threads
>>
>>148193967
>Waifu's author is incredibly lazy
>by the time the next volume is out it will have been at least 2 years between chapters, another 2 before that
>>
File: Bildschirmfoto_1475755708.png (609KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
Bildschirmfoto_1475755708.png
609KB, 1024x703px
>>148172355
Not that often. Some times I weak up because I'm to excited because I saw her.
I only remember boring dreams with her in it.
I have like no nightmares at all.

>>148173138
Is this your favourite image or why do you post it every time?

>>148175425
>If you could rename any landmark, building, street etc. in honor of your waifu, what would you name? What would you call it?
St. Peter's Basilica sounds boring let's call it St. Luka's Basilica.

>last week I asked why you haven't dropped that bad habit you were thinking of back then for your waifu. Any progress on that?
I have a maths test soon and I spend my time posting on 4chan.

>>148176744
>Would Your Waifu's parent's like you?
I don't know them.

I think they would.

>>148185644
>Do you sometimes (or always) have a wallpaper on your phone/laptop/desktop of your waifu?
My two desktop wallpapers are the same two pics of her for years, also have her in my custom css for some pages like 4chan.
I have my cute daughteru as my tablet background through.
>>
>>148194308
Is your daughter Ika?
>>
>Think about waifu with my last name, heart flutters
>Remember my family, stomach turns
I think I'll take her family name. What about you?
>>
File: 20160624_150748.jpg (258KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
20160624_150748.jpg
258KB, 489x700px
>>148184469
I don't know how much it's worth, but I wish you well in this turbulent time.
>>148185644
All of the above.
>>148194308
It's alright, I just decided at some point it would be my thing to drop that as my first post. Really nothing more than that.
>>
I love my waifu but it's difficult for me to come up with answers to these questions specially the ones where there isn't a clear cut answer.

Would answering questions like these help stimulate my brain's right creative side? I think I'm too left side dominant.
>>
File: 1464585926254.png (966KB, 1050x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1464585926254.png
966KB, 1050x1330px
>>148147945
Pop music, because that's mostly the genre of her solo songs.
But I think she likes to listen to various kinds of songs.
Either she'd do very bad on the exam, or ace it. I don't think she'd be noisy in the class.
She has inspired me to work hard and face whatever shit life throws to me.
I did some small paper roses for her on the other day.
>>148148947
I think she doesn't care too much whether it's hot or cold.
Either by taking a warm shower/bath or resting on a bed with a warm and fluffy blanket.
Either play games or listen to songs.
>>148151379
I think she likes poetry.
She doesn't unfortunately.
Sing a song while holding my hand.
I think she's a dog person.
Thank you, Yukari is pretty cute.
>>148152062
Most probably yes.
She'll ask me to exercise with her or something.
>>148153348
I think she likes nature.
She'd like to, if she has the time.
>>148153724
The news about the new smartphone game. Though I don't want to expect too much, I can't help but get excited for it because it means I'll get more pictures of her.
>>148161833
Probably summer or winter because those are the seasons perfect for holding concerts.
She has a lot of problems, but that's what makes her strong.
Probably she'd dress up as some kind of samurai.
Thank you. I will always treasure my beloved wing.
>>148164952
A faithful and strong dog or a beautiful bird with a beautiful singing voice.
Edelweiss.
I don't think she'd want me to use my money on that.
She has a strong sense of duty. Once she's given a mission, she wants to see it through.
She'd probably be worried because she's not too lady-like or doesn't do housework that much.
Thank you.
>>148166054
Sometimes see I art of her like that ( different from the usual ), and whenever I see those I think that I really like her body type just the way it is.
>>148166541
I tell them right from the start, what I think about her in S1, up till the moment I realized that I have feelings for her.
>>
File: 1407386506246.png (111KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1407386506246.png
111KB, 314x314px
>>148196920
>stimulate my brain's right creative side?
>I think I'm too left side dominant.
THAT'S NOT HOW THE BRAIN FUCKING WORKS ASFDSA
>>
File: IMG_20160911_140850.jpg (55KB, 640x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_140850.jpg
55KB, 640x256px
>>148170803
She doesn't mind getting hurt or even dying, as long as she can protect people and stop her enemies.
She refused to understand her new partner's feelings and almost killed her with a big giant sword out of rage.
>>148171955
She'd throw blades to the target because she likes those more than guns. She'd probably like to shoot with a gun though.
Drawing her has became a usual thing for me since 3 years ago.
>>148172355
Sadly, not that much. I have dreamt about her before though.
I had a dream before where she said "I'll always be by your side as long as you remember me". I still keep those words in my mind and heart.
I don't have a lot of dreams about her, but the saddest one is probably the dream I had where I was just staring at my monitor, saving and looking at her pictures.
>>148175425
She rents a car, because she's from a special family, then drags me with her.
Something wing, sword or sentinel related.

Good night.
>>
File: Hibiki 57.png (369KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki 57.png
369KB, 500x514px
>>148189065
I love my Hibiki and my Hibiki loves me!
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.