[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball>>>>>Dragon Ball Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Dragon-Ball.jpg (47KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Ball.jpg
47KB, 345x400px
Prove me wrong.
>You can't
>>
haha, Dragon Ball didn't even have Bruce Falcouner
>>
>>148143696
See? It's better in everything.
>>
>>148143710
Well played anon, well played
>>
Will Super has bruce songs in dub?
>>
I really can't. Everything past the original was like one long joke without a punchline. Which is sad because I would have liked to see more punching from Z onward, instead of all the grandiose trash talk.
>>
>>148144436
It's funny how the ten minutes fight between Yamcha and Tenshin Han in DB is far more interesting and action-pact than all of DBZ combined.
>>
>>148144555
no it isn't, and this is coming from a DB fan. Get over yourself.
>>
>>148144645
Yes it is, in Z you don't really see fighting, you see a lot of staring in silence, and a lot of blurry lines and punch noises, and every combat takes ages to end.
>>
>>148144681
that doesn't make Yamcha trump shit.
>>
>>148144712
Have you even seen that fight? It's on the 22nd tournament, the one which Tenshin Han wins.

https://youtu.be/WOIe4A5A300
>>
>>148144752
>dub
are you even trying?
>>
>>148144809
I didn't see that, I just copypasted the first video that I found.

This one is in japanese
https://youtu.be/L30PFsx7JaY
>>
>>148144890
Look like I said there's no denying that DB is good coming from a fan myself, but you're clearly talking trash to bait people into discussing this fight with you with your words " far more interesting and action-pact than all of DBZ combined."
>>
>>148144952
actually this is better than all Z battle after frieza
>>
I've been re watching Dragonball from the start and I forgot how fucking good the fight choreography is, especially in the 22nd budokai

Tien vs Jackie Chun is one hell of a fight. Makes me really sad the OG cast got tossed aside in favour of saiyans past the saiyan arc.

Chaozus telekinesis and Tiens sheer skill should have been useful for way longer

Although Yamcha was a jobber even in DB. Does he ever win any important fights other than world tournament prelims?
>>
>>148145070
no
>>
>>148145070
>>148145103
Invisible Man is technically a win i forgot to mention but mostly because Bulma, Krillin and Roshi helped cheat.
>>
>>148143476
I can't. The fights are more imaginative.

Z relies more in beam attacks rather than physical attacks, so it can get more tedious. One of the reasons I like the Buu saga is that Gotenks uses unusual techniques like the kamikaze ghosts.
>>
GT > Z
Prove me wrong
>You can't
>>
>>148146820
the only good thing from GT was character design.
>>
>>148144382
Bruce Falconer is gone, Funimation uses the original music for the series now. It'll be the same with Super. The most they'll probably do is dub the opening and ending.
>>
File: Roshi&Shen.png (240KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Roshi&Shen.png
240KB, 576x432px
>new Dragon Ball series
>based on roshi and shen as they trained under Mutaito
>we get to see flashbacks of mutaitos past in which he fights demon namekians and shit
>setting and tone has emphasis on martial arts and the development of the turtle and crane schools rather than wacky powers and ki/energy shennanigans
>as the story progresses, we are introduced into an arc in which roshi trains gohan and king ox
>we learn why gohan became a hermit and how ox became a king.
>waifu of the story is young uranai baba

From the other thread.
>>
>>148146820
I agree, GT character design was off the hook. Like SSJ4 looks so much better than faggy SSJG and SSB
>>
>>148143476
Cant argue with this post
>>
Wow a kids show with a retarded kid protagonist is better than a kids show with a retarded adult protagonist! Amazing analysis my friend.
>>
File: 8RXo03sJ.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
8RXo03sJ.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
It's a million times better. The style is better, the animation is better, the fights are better, the characters are better (actually interesting and diverse characters instead of all Saiyans!)

It's just better in every way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.