[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bungou Stray Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

2nd cours is going to air soon right, anyone else waiting for this?

1st course is a bit underwhelming but I find it pretty entertaining anyway.
>>
I enjoyed the first season. Even though it was mostly man butts and character introductions, it was amusing enough.
>>
>>148129185
I heard the author actually puts a lot of research on the characters. I don't know much about Japanese authors so I might miss a lot. Other than that the real Dazai drowns himself and the real Akutagawa got depressed over Dazai's death. Which explains Dazai's suicidal tendencies(he even got introduced trying to drown) and why Akutagawa is so obsessed with him. Pretty nice touch.

When the American Guild stars coming though I got most of the reference.
>>
>>148129096
I finished season 1 recently and I'm really forward to s2, the show's pretty entertaining.
>>
>>148129378
interesting

>Edogawa Ranpo
>writes about Boy Detectives Club

hmmmm

ED better be way less gay
>>
File: 509844091541.png (3MB, 1719x800px) Image search: [Google]
509844091541.png
3MB, 1719x800px
who's team you on?
>>
>>148132425
Guild, the leader freaking pay for his powers. Also got Lucy, best girl and Lovecraft,best boy.

>>148129378
More on that, even chapter 43 which is a blatant shipping bait is pretty cleaver. The title is herurisu, there's a story by the real Nakajima Atsushi about that being a custom in which 2 woman competes over 1 man(friend told me), the chapter focuses on Atsushi, Kyouka and Lucy. That chapter also shows that Kyouka and Lucy might be competing for Atsushi.

At first glance I thought the show is a mediocre fujobait but that is pretty smart. If I know shit about jap literature I probably smiled everytime I find small references.
>>
>>148129096
I liked the first season but honestly i'm not that excited for season 2. Will watch the first episode tomorrow anyway and decide
>>
>>148129378
It's very clear that the author researched about the characters. But what good is all that research when you create trash from it? The LN is good, but the manga is extremely bad compared to it.
>>
File: 1471069791734.png (268KB, 627x480px)
1471069791734.png
268KB, 627x480px
>>148129096
If this anime didn't spend 75% of its runtime being tragically unfunny it would honestly be enjoyable.
>>
>>148135934
This. It uses shit gags already seen everywhere in shonen mangas
>>
>>148135454
I wouldn't exactly call it trash anon, they do have a lot of missed potential and bad delivery though.

The thing I hate is they seem to give in to the audience by making the mafia softer, Akutagawa in the first few chapter is obviously disturbed and unstable sadist. He is just some edgy missunderstood teen complete with a cute lil sis now. Even the boss who is very disturbing in his first appearence is really neutered l, the whole mafia looks more like anti heroes, before his ability is even revealed. Also the guild boss is apparently cute and good now, that left Fyodor as the closest thing the series have for a villain.
>>
>>148135934
This

The series always have a fresh take on things only to run back to shonen cliches, does the author afraid it won't work or what.
>>
>>148136050
Akutagawa I agree, he looks so deranged in his first appearence, even abusive to his girl subordinate. Not someone you can reason with, he is an even gayer Sasuke now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.