[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the magical academy and isekai fads over already? Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: potato idol group.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
potato idol group.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
Are the magical academy and isekai fads over already? Is the aidoru genre the only one to survive the test of time?

I actually liked magical academies and parallel worlds.
>>
I know downs people look and sound stupid, but they're actually a lot of fun to hang out with. As long as they weren't allowed to use their disability as an excuse to disregard education they're perfectly fine to talk with.
>>
>>148124924
I thought they were making a series out of LWA. Did that get dropped?
>>
>>148125453
Do you get the chance to hang out with potatos often? How come?
>>
>>148125509
My sister is an art therapist that specializes in helping disabled or troubled children. I come visit her at her work every couple of weeks to help them work with clay and the oven.
>>
>>148125571
What's with the clover?
>>
>>148126247
looks like a gold star to me
>>
>>148125508

Still going to happen
>>
>>148126247
It must be my lucky day.
>>
>>148124924
>>148125453

>asians with downs
looks like normal asians to me
if they could correct their posture I dont see how anyone could tell the difference
>>
I thought that's normal Japanese, how do you even tell the difference?
>>
>tfw thought that was just a normal group
>tfw it took me until I read the thread to realize they have down syndrome
In my defense, Asians can be astoundingly ugly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.