[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a 91 days thread? What did you think of the finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Can we have a 91 days thread? What did you think of the finale?
>>
I liked it. Solid 8/10 show.
>>
I would have cut the very end a little differently, but the finale was probably my favorite episode overall.
The rest of the series felt a bit plodding, just kind of this happened, and now this is happening. The other moments in the show I really enjoyed were the mind games at the brewery standoff and then the gun on Frate's desk.
>>
Liked it. Pretty good show, but I would have liked it more if it took on a more mature tone.

>>148118055
>I would have cut the very end a little differently
Care to explain how? I thought it was perfect, the transition from Nero's face fading to the sea, that is. It very much reminded me of Phantom's ending.
>>
>>148118932
I don't like the shot of the can in the passenger's seat. It cuts out all possibility of them leaving together, which was never likely, but could have happened.

Also, there's something really enjoyable about the tail's incredulous look back at Nero. As soon as I saw that, I wanted that to be the ending shot. So I would have shown the two passing, Nero smiling, then the tail, and then fade back to the ocean.

I'm not saying it's better that way, just that I would have liked it better that way.
>>
>>148117659
>two series revealing the truth about pineapples in one week
>>
>>148119769
So was Angelo a pineapple the whole time?
>>
OU
NA
OU
NA
NA
AIBOU
OU
OU

OFFU TERUHASHI-SAN
>>
>>148119559
>It cuts out all possibility of them leaving together, which was never likely, but could have happened.
Keep in mind that the car Nero drove had a backseat.

>Also, there's something really enjoyable about the tail's incredulous look back at Nero. As soon as I saw that, I wanted that to be the ending shot. So I would have shown the two passing, Nero smiling, then the tail, and then fade back to the ocean.
Fair enough. The look on his face was akin to questioning whether to follow the car or not.
>>
Angelo is dead. Nero idnt miss this time

Nero is still alive at the end of the series but will have lower chances to survive with all the fucking mafia following his trail.
>>
>>148120434
They will release a second season with Angelo and Nero adventures fighting the mafia.

Mark my words
>>
Terrible directing made the last episode unnecessarily ambiguous
>>
>>148121115
The last episode is what saved this anime from all the clichès and poor writting that plagued the first half of the show.

Bitches wanted vengeful action and yaoi for the ending, and instead you got an interesting introspection that served for Nero's healing.
>>
>>148120314
>backseat
I did think of that, but there's just no reason for Angelo to be back there (and alive). Nero's already driving in plain sight.
>>
>>148121115
>ambigeuous
>the waves wash blood into the sea in the end
>>
File: Ctxt3P4VUAAOQ2d.jpg (149KB, 1200x961px) Image search: [Google]
Ctxt3P4VUAAOQ2d.jpg
149KB, 1200x961px
>>148121408
Yeah, sure
>>
>>148121363
Agreed, favorite part was when Angelo flat out asked Nero why he didn't kill him years ago. Really broke Nero in a way i didn't expect. Could only imagine that he was thinking back to his dad and "all for nothing." It was all unexpectedly thoughtful.
>>
>>148125440
My favorite part was the same part, but because it broke Angelo, since it was the first time he's really lashed out like that.
>>
>>148121363
It wasn't poorly written at any point though. Not super original either, but the writing held up throughout the whole thing and never got stupid or nonsensical.
>>
It was the hidden gem of the season (probably of the year as well)
>>
>>148117659
2/10, it was bad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.