[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rape island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14.jpg (203KB, 875x1302px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
203KB, 875x1302px
He's still obsessing over the alien chick and making her miserable, but I'm surprised he gave his loli the D.
>>
File: 15.jpg (172KB, 875x1302px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
172KB, 875x1302px
>>148105700
>>
I´m intrigued, yet oblivious of the source.
>>
I don't even follow the plot of this series anymore but damn the girls are diamond inducing.
>>
This manga went to shit really fast. I was interesting when /a/ said this guy actually fucks things, but that doesn't excuse the shitty character and his even shitter development.
>>
>>148106090
Well it's insane, involving people reincarnating by overwriting their own descendants with their personalities using alien technology.
>>
Eh one of the few who actually like the story.
It is of course the generic 'way to advanced tech lands on earth and all gets fucked up' kind of plot but still not so bad.

The whole thing about trying to escape and needing to forge plans and all would have been more interesting though.
Also some kind of fantasy instead of sci-fi would have been better for mystery, horror.

Also for what did we have the whole thing about 'scar gal he wanted to use to flee island but would probably later betray him' thing if it just gets swept umder the rug.

Now with the guy revived or at least his personality having the upper hand, he is only obsessed about repairing the shitty ufo and going into space but it may have some doomsday weapon, tool or just some knowledge which drove him crazy before.
>>
>>148106055
Kono shima
>>
>>148107683
thanks bruh!
>>
>>148105700
I think the reason he gave her the dick was to calm her down. It did not succeed looking at the other pages
>>
>>148106485
I don't like how we're quickly leaving the "village with creepy gods" territory, and entering the aliens and UFO territory. I preferred villages with creepy gods.
>>
File: 1473878963190.gif (621KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
1473878963190.gif
621KB, 512x494px
He better end up with his loli.

>>148105704
>toe curling
>>
>>148109538
His past self likes the alien girl
His future self likes the black haired girl

Loli has no chance
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.