[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro (Pre-2000) Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: naruto vol 1.jpg (72KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
naruto vol 1.jpg
72KB, 333x499px
What does /a/ think of this classic?
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>148087141
It was some glorious days when Hinata won the naruraminbowl
>>
>>148087141
Naruto isn't all that inherently bad. There's a reason for its worldwide success. 4chan just has a hard-on for hating whatever is popular with the masses.
>>
>>148087510
hinata a shit
>>
>>148087141
>naruto
>retro

time for me to kill myself
>>
>>148087141
Why aren't Natuto threads bannable anymore?
>>
>>148087530
>There's a reason for its worldwide success
By that logic James Cameron's Avatar is a cinematic masterpiece.
>>
>>148087841
>implying I said Naruto is a masterpiece
please read
>>
>>148087141
Naruto had great arcs in part one, don't think there were a single one I would say was bad.

Part 2 declined the moment Gaara was reviewed. When you take death outta the game tension goes too. It was a sign for things to come. Along the way the uchiha plot point became too big and swallowed the rest of the story. I for one am also pissed eye powers, the sharingan in particular went from a hax ability to near godlike. Sasuke should have kept his curse-form.

The big 'fuck you' was the ending to the Pain arc, which were otherwise alright, with the revival of all the loses.

The ninja war dragged on too long and the destiny stuff irked me. Surprise Naruto is not just some pleb who tamed an ancient demon, but a genetic messiah.

Retconning the beast into parts of the ten tails was also dumb. At least imo. Should have kept it to the akatsuki just creating a giant demon from lesser ones.

The ending fight kinda neat, though.

That's all my thoughts on Naruto I can think of.
>>
>>148087902
>implying that I implied you said naruto was a masterpiece
you implied that success is proportionate to quality, which it certainly is not
>>
>>148087572
Low quality bait sakura fag
>>
>>148087624
Because Gaiafags doesn't bother coming here anymore
>>
>>148088103
The more stuff I watch, the more I think there is a strong correlation among the two.
>>
>>148087141
Ino was hot
>>
File: 15686431486.png (614KB, 652x797px) Image search: [Google]
15686431486.png
614KB, 652x797px
>>
Lets be fair here. Naruto is the apitimy of "Missed opportunity" the manga. So many great ideas exicuted in the most halfassed and haphazered way.
>>
>>148088643
The more stuff I watch, the more I think people cares more about cliches and the same worn-out narratives than actual quality.
>>
>>148087841
>cinematic masterpiece
Well cinema is a visual medium and avatar was top notch.
>>
It had a good introduction up until it got stupid around post time skip which was the majority of the series.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.