[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy Tail had a perfect premise and the potential to rival or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Mystogan_Performs_Matenrou.png (403KB, 488x479px) Image search: [Google]
Mystogan_Performs_Matenrou.png
403KB, 488x479px
Fairy Tail had a perfect premise and the potential to rival or dethrone Naruto or even One Piece. Even the anime had a bigger production value than the big 3 combined at the start.

How did it manage to fall completely flat against its hype and become an irrelevant semi-ecchi borefest?
>>
Because in actuality the mangaka didn't have that potential. He wants silly ecchi so there you go.
>>
>>148054622
>fairy tail
>ever having good production values
>especially compared to Naruto
>>
Fairy tail is absolute garbage
>>
It had just as much "premise and potential" as anything else in it's genre.
>>
>>148054914
No spits on the chance to be the #1 mangaka in the world.
>>
>>148055193
It had every selling points from all the other top battle shonen combined. It quickly rise to fame even though it wasn't in Jump. I think if we take a look at the ratings we would see they stagnated or tanked a few years ago like bleach.
>>
>>148054622

The author is less interested in good writing and cares more about putting his female cast in lewd situations.

Simple as that.
>>
>>148054914
So should I watch this if I'm into silly ecchi?
Never had a thing for generic battle shounens.
>>
>>148055356
If you only want silly ecchi there's better stuff to watch.

Hell, if you only want silly shounen there's also better stuff to watch.

But if you want both... there's still better stuff to watch.
>>
>>148055356
It's fucking entry level, why would you start from the bottom when you have so many other options like anon
>>148055592
Suggested
>>
>>148054622
>Fairy Tail had a perfect premise and the potential to rival or dethrone Naruto or even One Piece
No. The premise is a mess. And if by "potential" you meant boobs, then I agree.
>>
>>148054622
FT would be great if the MC would be blond boobs but instead we got dragon with a pink wig.
>>
>>148054622
You read Fairy Tail for the ships and the PLOT. If you are expecting anything else you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>148054622
Fairy Tail was never a tryhard like Naruto/Bleach/One Piece.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.