[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Delta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 00025.png (930KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
00025.png
930KB, 1280x738px
What a fucking tsundere.
>>
>>148046547
I dropped this at episode 19. Why the fuck this fag is still alive?
>>
>>148046707
Because none of the protagonists were competent enough to shoot him out of the sky.
Also plot armor.
>>
Ultimate guide how to watch Delta:
1) Watch episodes 1-13.
2) Read this spoiler: Windies declare war against the whole galaxy
3) Watch episodes 16-18.
4) Read this spoiler: Mikumo is captured
5) Watch episode 25 for some additional explanations.
6) Watch episode 26.

This way viewer won't miss much plot related nad probably won't even be confused too much, but he will avoid all boring and exposition episodes.

>>148047048
It's disgusting that I'm starting to recognize your posts. When will you learn what plot armor means, retard? How can "plot" armor protect him if he is not important for the plot?
>>
>>148047459
>It's disgusting that I'm starting to recognize your posts.
That's funny because it's the first time I used the term plot armor in a Delta thread.
>>
>>148046547
It's not that i hate Bogue, but i'd rather have him dead instead of keith.
>>
does anyone have the final version of the Freyja chart?
>>
The Windermereians were awful. Especially when Roid and Keith were alone, it felt like I was watching some cheap fujoshi drama with no substance. Bogue was just laughable.
>>
File: 1474854712923[1].jpg (3MB, 7808x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1474854712923[1].jpg
3MB, 7808x1504px
>>148047657
Well.
Someone likes complaining about competency and then thowing unrelated tropes and terms in these threads. Plot armor, Mary Sue, trainwreck etc.

Anyway, Hayate and Keith did have plot armors as MC and the antagonist. Bogue didn't.

>>148047697
Of course
>>
>>148048186
> it felt like I was watching some cheap fujoshi drama
You didn't because you have never watched a fujoshi anime and you have no idea what you're talking about. Fujoshi drama is all about MUH FEELINGS, Keith/Roid scenes were about politics.
>>
>>148048467
Oh piss off, MUH WIND was the same exact shit you're talking about.
>>
>>148048637
No, it isn't. Roid stopping Keith in episode 8 or their final scene are Muh feelings drama, Et tu, Brute?, you are my bro, I trust you, why are you betraying me when I love you (like a brother). "You're wasting our time and we are dying, fuck you Roid we'll never make Windermere great again" isn't, it's politics drama.
>>
>>148046547
Best joke character
>>
This was such a letdown
>>
>>148047459

If someone told me I had to cut out 1/3 of Delta, this is the list I would use. Good job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.