[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Vegeta's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vegeta_dbs_by_saodvd-d91cbxq.png (303KB, 867x921px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_dbs_by_saodvd-d91cbxq.png
303KB, 867x921px
What was Vegeta's problem?
>>
manlet
>>
>>148025593
He was a manlet among manlets. You couldn't possibly understand our pain, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A WHORE!
>>
>>148025648
>complaining about being short
Just go to the gym mate
>>
>>148025593

you would be pissed off too if you found someone who could do all you could do better and no matter how hard to tried to improve he was always better.
>>
>>148025695
Do you really not understand the moral of Vegeta's story? If an angry manlet is weak, the world is safe. Now do you really want me to go to the gym and use all this stress and frustration out on a specifically tailored stamina and functional strength building programme?
>>
>>148025695
How the fuck would going to a gym make you taller?
>>
>>148026237
and piccolo won the father of the year trophy
>>
File: 1475392258532.png (56KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475392258532.png
56KB, 436x425px
>>148026214
>go to gym
>build muscle on bottom of feet
>grow taller as a result
>>
He didn't fall on his head as a child.
>>
>>148025593
Vegeta never stopped being evil. After he stopped trying to detroy the Earth acftively, he started doing it in a subtler way, by wooing an earthling woman and misguiding her into carrying his inferior, shit genes. He wants to spread his shit genetics in all the Earth, so that everyone will be as miserable as him. He's the true evil mastermind.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (391KB, 676x348px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
391KB, 676x348px
>>
>>148025593
Toriyama personally hates him so Vegeta is destined to suffer
>>
Lump of pride
>>
He's a representation of the common hardworking man who despite his best efforts is always overshadowed by the lazy buffoon who, thanks to his connections, always comes out on top.
>>
>>148025695
lifting heavy actually makes you a tiny bit shorter. Not a whole lot, maybe 0.5 inches or so, but still shorter. As your muscles grown, they pull your bones slightly tighter together. Additionally, constant compression of the spine trains it to be slightly shorter overall.
>>
File: 1474916703056.png (896KB, 839x979px) Image search: [Google]
1474916703056.png
896KB, 839x979px
>>148025961
Literally my life.
Fuck you John go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.