[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think it will be bottom-tier vampireshit that comes out every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1472887046_bloodivores.jpg (44KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472887046_bloodivores.jpg
44KB, 750x350px
>think it will be bottom-tier vampireshit that comes out every season
>it actually has plot and is no vampire apologist shit
AOTS
>>
>>148019860
Can you stop spamming?
>>
I'm positively surprised by it as well, but the fujoshi-targeting parts of it make it a little awkward to watch.
At least there is apparently no BL. Not even implied.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?
It's garbage
It's painful garbage

My only compliment to it would be that at least they tried, but it's big order tier bad
>>
>>148022015
>every chink garbage thread
It's Chinese?
In that case, off of /a/. Does not belong here.
>>
>>148022713
Except you're wrong. Hiro has spoken and this is the place for chink and gook shit too.
>>
>>148021895

Oi !!!

Big order at least outdone itself in every episode... There will be NO anime like big order which pull a lot of shit out of it's ass.

This isn't Funny, Big - Order was fucking funny fuck you ANON.
>>
>>148021829
Which Fujoshi-targeting parts?

MC doesnt give a fuckabout any male character shown so far/despises them as trash and has a waifu.
>>
>>148024501
Take your own advise.
>>
>>148024325
Did you really mean to link to >>148023883 instead of >>148022713?
>>
>>148024607
I for one, can only respectfully applaud to your dedication to staking out all hated chinese and gook media threads on /a/ and sacraficing countless hours of your life to shitposting in them.

Some would call it autism, but its the authentic bravery: the one that does not give up when faced with common sense, reason and making fool of yourself.
>>
>>148024822
Oh well you're wrong, I'm not the same guy. There's a reason we're saying this though and it's because it's true, pull your head out of your ass and stop being mad at people are talking about something that you don't have to talk about. Hide the thread and move on Autist.
>>
>>148024947
Which, this one >>148024873?
I'm not retarded anon but you should seriously consider having yourself assessed. Why does this bother you so much?
>>
>>148025018
I swear down he did. This was covered when the took over and all the boards talked about any changes or adjustment they wanted to their rules. I don't think this was any more than a month ago.
>>
>>148025165
At the end of the day we're all sitting her arguing about this, we're all stupid.
>>
>>148025089
Seriously, you believed that?
I mean, even the OPs made sure there was no mistaking them for anything meaningful.
>>
>>148025393
>>148025306
>>148025251
You are an idiot.
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/675371/#677151

Or rather, most likely the idiot that created the "alternate" troll threads and tried to derail original
>>
>>148025511
>>148025535
That you are an idiot. Which doesnt need much proof, as you are shitposting against "chinkshit not belongint on /a/" in a thread of Anime produced along with japanese company, for japanese audience, voiced japanes and aired on Tokyo MX
>>
>>148025572
What about this?
>>148023883
Can you just answer me this question instead of acting like a retard?

And it's written by chink, made with chink money and produced from a shitty noname chink company with few noname nips here and there. That enough reasons to shitposting about it
>>
>>148025572
>japanese company
Fucking idiot kill yourself, at least do some research first before making an ass out of youself
>japanese audiences
This is made for chinese audience in mind you idiot, you think this obscured noname trash is some kind of hot shit or what?
>>
>>148025803
It's anime retard. It was made for japanese television and it's part of the current anime season according to literally everyone but a few retards on this site.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.