[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that nothing has even come close to being better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1449029611658.jpg (394KB, 862x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449029611658.jpg
394KB, 862x800px
How is it that nothing has even come close to being better than Madoka in the last 15 years? I just finished Rebellion for the third time and it was even better than the first and second times. SHAFT needs to quit fucking around with Monogatari just for a little bit and make a sequel to Rebellion.

It could be about Homura using her ayyy magic to fly across space and invade the planet of the incubators or some shit.
>>
Thunderbolt Fantasy.

Surprise! Surprise!
It is written by same guy.
>>
Fuck no, stop making madoka. It was good, no need to ruin it by milking it to death.
Madoka was complete even before rebellion.

Instead they should put their creative juices into making something new, then turn that into a new money cow.
>>
>>148014167
I contemplated watching it, but decided against it since it's a literal fucking taiwanese puppet show. Did I make a mistake?
>>
>>148014222
>Did I make a mistake?
Yes.
It pretty clear AOTY
>>
File: 1468993262096.jpg (38KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468993262096.jpg
38KB, 400x240px
>not even the best show of its year
>>
>>148014215
Rebellion leaves a lot to go off of though. Clearly Madoka is struggling with her identity once Rebellion ends, and Homura even said she'd probably destroy the world once all the wraiths were killed. The ending of Rebellion felt like a cliffhanger to me, there's a lot of unresolved shit.
>>
Ping Pong, KOTS, Space Dandy, Rakugo, Shinsekai Yori, Penguindrum, Hyouge Mono. All these off the top of my head that are multiple times better. This place has literally become Reddit with all the Urobuchifagging. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1444552479590.png (76KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1444552479590.png
76KB, 420x420px
>>148014641
>>
>>148014812
What's bait about my response?
>>
File: smuglain.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smuglain.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
>>148014812
>anyone that disagrees with me is baiting!
>>
>>148014034
madoka was good
it wasn't THAT good
get your head out of your ass
>>
>>148014034
my friend told me RE:Zero was infinitely better than madoka in every way.
I haven't talked to them since
>>
Anyone has that pic with all the pretty Shaft backgrounds? I seem to have lost it.
>>
Is it worth it, if I've only watched moetrash before?
>>
>>148014034
Show was mediocre.
>>
>>148018157
I mean I liked both, but just on animation and art style alone Madoka has much more to offer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.