[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reigen is a huge faggot. (Mob Psycho)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Durrr, clear the way kiddies, it's time for an ADULT to clean up this mess
>Relies on the powers of a literal child
>Acts big as a result
>Literally attributes his success to "being an adult"

Is there anyone more cucked than Reigen? You can't do shit, you blame the later generations, yet the later generations do everything for you. Why are you such a fag?
>>
>>147957223
Don't you have a tower to bomb or something?
>>
>>147957271
Arabic Reigen says Allahu Ackbar.
>>
>>147957223
>animefag detected.
>>
>>147957322
>as if no one ever watched a show before a manga. time to mobilize the lynch mobs
>>
Mob Psycho is just shit in general.

>hurr durr everything is solved by my unbeatable powers and that makes my preaching about not being special right, because I completely obliterate everyone

Naruto-tier shit with naruto-tier shit fanbase. Absolute rubbish.
>>
>>147957459
>hurr durr everything is solved by my unbeatable powers
Thanks for explaining the entirety of shounen. Do you have any other worthless nitpicks to bitch about?
>>
>>147957459

This. Both OPM and Mob psycho are garbage anime.
>>
>>147957497
Sounds like you just hate shounen. Do you have a shounen example that outperforms ONE?
>>
>>147957544
Attack on Titan
>>
>>147957544

Even DBZ is better shounen and that's saying something.
>>
>>147957495
Except it's not? A lot of shounen has power of friendship stuff at least and a positive message. Mob Psycho is literally "you're not special, you're just like everyone else, you should never aspire to be anything, and to prove this point an invincible special kid is going to beat your shit in by himself". Go back to /y/.
>>
>>147957576
LMFAO

>>147957579
>the literal grandfather of the genre is best
Ok thanks.
>>
>>147957609
>LMFAO
This is the type of person meme shitsco brings to the board. Thanks moot.
>>
>>147957596
Name a shounen that doesn't dip into that trope. I'm waiting.
>>
>>147957223

>You can't do shit, you blame the later generations, yet the later generations do everything for you.

Obviously, ONE is parodying baby boomers

>f-fucking millennials
>>
>>147957609
>LMFAO
Fuck off to whatever cancerous board you came from.
>>
>>147957223
>Aratakata
Would it hurt the to do some QC or something
>>
>>147957459
>missing the point this much

Fucking A this board going downhill
>>
>>147957645
Naruto. Even as a special snowflake he still didn't effortlessly obliterate everyone literally just by himself and his whole story was working his way up from a little dipshit nobody liked to becoming hokage, unlike Mob Psycho where Mob can defeat anyone when he gets "serious" and he spends all his time parroting Reigen who insists everyone is a lowly commoner like himself. So I guess Mob Psycho is even worse than Naruto.

>>147957737
What's the point then? I know the message of the show is trying to be 'deep and philosophical' but it's just moronic trash. Maybe it's deep to 15 year olds like yourself.
>>
>>147957639
>>147957651
>muh board language
>They probably think reddit ruined the site too

You two are pitiful
>>
Don't worry Mob ditches him later.
>>
>>147957816
The conflict is supposed to be Mob vs himself rather than mob vs random strings of psychic adversaries.

If you're seriously approaching this as a shounen than you're a complete dum-dum.
>>
>>147957838
>muh
Yeah, you can fuck off too.
>>
>>147957816
>Naruto

You are a fucking huge retard dumb-dumb. Like, I'm not even going to pretend to get on your level. You are so below me, you might as well be sewer scum. You literally just compared Naruto to fucking anything.
>>
>>147957816
>I know the message of the show is trying to be 'deep and philosophical'
Jesus Fucking Christ. You have to be eighteen to use this board.
>>
>>147957939
No shit, what do you think I was talking about when I said "preaching"? The author's message of "you're not special" is told through Mob who beats down everyone who tries to be special. It's as if Mob were a sadistic self-insert of the author where he can demolish anyone who isn't a loser and persuade them to live shitty normal lives like he does. Not to mention to logic which holds up the message is fundamentally flawed.
>psychic powers are just a talent like singing, don't focus on it and live a normal life
>what's that, people who have a talent for singing can make it big in the world and become rich celebrities? who cares, you shouldn't aspire to be anything with your talent huehuehue your talent is actually the shittest and not worth bothering with even though you're the strongest person in the world
Only some defeatist loser could like this shit, like a 12 year old getting bullied in school and wishes he could annihilate everything like Mob a.k.a. the Mob Psycho fanbase.

>>147958013
Back to plebbit with you, kid.

>>147958289
Seems to be a recurring scenario where Meme Psycho fandrones can't make an argument of any worth. It's almost like I was right on the money when I called it naruto-tier shit with a naruto-tier fanbase. Neck yourself.
>>
>>147958512

The point is to use your talent for something good and become a good person and not become a terrorist you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>147957946
Can but won't LMAO
>>
File: 1474789892648.jpg (173KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1474789892648.jpg
173KB, 513x703px
>>147958512
>being this bumblasted over a 7/10 show

Go to sleep dude, you need to get up early to find a job.
>>
>>147958949
Agreed, wagie. Stop getting so mad.
>>
1 guy with dynamic IP talking to himself.
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>147959115
>DURRRR IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME IT MUST BE A CONCERTE EFFORT AMONG MULTIPLE IPs
>DID I MENTION I HAVE PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA
>>
>>147958831
That's a secondary point, besides the primary one of "you are not special", retard. Reigen tells this to Mob who tells it to everyone he beats. If the point was "be good" then Reigen would've been encouraging Mob to be a superhero, not a fucking normal civilian. It's like if Mob were the best singer in the world and Reigen would be encouraging him with "that's nice and all but you should just save it for karaoke and instead focus on getting a good office job when you grow up". It's baffling how anyone who isn't a loser who wishes everyone would be a loser like them could like this.

>>147958949
>7/10
That's generous. And I guess since it's the weekend you don't have to sleep early for school tomorrow eh kid? In any case I was trying hard to actually talk about the show to see just how shit the fanbase is and I've got my answer now that you're all repeatedly just spouting insults because you can't defend your shit so I'm done. Have fun posting yaoishit in your meme psycho threads.
>>
>>147959229
>"you are not special"
Then why does he swat away super powers like they were nothing? Oh wait, that's just him taking advantage of Mob's super powers, and lessening their importance for his own ends.
>>
>>147959193

> uses the same line over and over again whenever someone calls him out.

step up your game.
>>
>>147959329
literally what
>>
>>147959229

You really are a dumbass. Reigen was even showing Mob how to use his powers for good. They exorcise spirits for charity(other psychics charges 5000$ while they only charge 100$)

Mob doesn't want to use his powers because of Ritsu incident why would you want someone to encourage him to use it against humans?
>>
>>147959311
Since the author likely wrote Reigen as a sort of 'thief with a heart of gold' character I doubt he actually has some ulterior motives like that, which is why the whole thing is a nonsensical piece of shit. The show would be more coherent if Reigen were trying to keep Mob down by filling his head with that shit but as far as anyone knows it's unironic preaching.
>>
>>147959372

38 replies 9 IPs.
P.S. 4 of those IP are mine because of my dynamic IP shit.
>>
>>147959229
You're retarded. Reigen's not telling Mob to "be good", he's telling Mob to not think he's super special and get carried away because of his psychic powers.

Literally an entire arc happens because one idiot thinks he's super amazing and the chosen one because he has some of the strongest psychic powers.

Just because you're special doesn't mean you should put yourself on a pedestal and treat others like dirt.
>>
>>147959487
Yeah, I would appreciate the show a lot more if Reigen had something new to preach to Mob. As it stands, he's just your average Kakashi. You know what I mean.
>>
>>147959566
literally what
>>
>>147959469
Yeah, the equivalent of the greatest singer in the world only using their talent for karaoke because their manager keeps telling them that's the most they should aspire to do. You stupid fuck. Shit shows always come with stupid shit fanbases it seems. Peace out kids.
>>
>>147959671

This. Nice shoulder pads bro.
>>
>it's fine to be confident in your powers, but you shouldn't get conceited
How do people keep forgetting this line

The moral isn't "step into line", it's "don't be egotistical and think you're above others".
>>
>>147957459
But what does those powers help you if you can't impress the girl you like or get good grades?
This is not a typical fighting shounen anon.
>>
>>147959915
Because based Reigen shuts down their self insert power fantasies, they want to be like Claw and wear shoulder pads when they should probably just calm down and be a good person without getting a swell head.
>>
>>147957223
It's strange that back in January 2014 when Mob Psycho was being mass translated people thought Reigen was great because he was the king of bullshitting and now that the anime is out there are people like you
>>
>>147957223
It really pathetic there are someone unironically triggered this hard by based reigen speech. I guess its true this board is full of manchildren who cant grow up even mal and reddit doesn't sperged this bad.
>>
you retards got baited so gj retards
>>
>>147957223

I can't help but feel he's missing the point. Like, he only can speak to them like that because he's filled with Mob's - the world's most powerful psychic's - power. Without that, the psychics really are superior to any human.

If Mob wasn't an uber-powerful psychic, they'd never get this far. It's the difference between being bulletproof and not being bulletproof when facing down a terrorist. In the former case, it doesn't matter how brave you are, you're going to die from being shot in the face by some sand nigger.
>>
>>147961615
Well you have to admit, shoulderpads are hella cool, bro.
>>
>>147959915

But aren't they in fact above others?

I mean, I don't have psychic powers. A dude with psychic powers could kick my fucking ass. If someone with black holes powers wants to declare himself god-emperor, who's going to stop him?

I'll be like "Pleeeasseeee God-Emperor, don't destroy my asshole with black holes!"
>>
>>147962602
well he is a conman. he's conning claw into stopping their evil childish ways. that's what conmen do, they take advantage of opportunities. also mob was still essentially brainwashed here, thinking reigen is some all wise authority figure. if it had been later in the manga when mob realized that he shouldn't listen to reigen all of the time, he might not have been moved enough by his words to transfer the power to him, so this happened at the best time when he still completely trusted in reigen's words. reigen was pretty much right about them needing to run away from a moral standpoint because mob ritsu and teru are kids and shouldn't have to fight because they're the only ones that can, but he was going to get them all killed.
>>
>>147963095
forgot to finish my point, i was trying to say that reigen isn't some super righteous figure, and isn't really ONE's mouthpiece for preaching his messages. mob later realizes that he's full of shit but a good person
>>
>>147963059
It's brought up later in the manga. The members of Claw are like walking bombs. They want to rule the world and keep calling themselves superior, but none of them have the skills to actually rule the world. All they can do is destroy things real good.

Is the worlds best Chef above others? Does he deserve or have the capacity to rule the world just because he can cook real good? Or the worlds best boxer? I mean, the boxer could probably kick your ass, but does that mean he should kick everyone's ass until he's the one in charge?
>>
>>147963397

Why not? Isn't all of history about "Guy with the biggest army ends up beating everyone into line?"

I mean, WWI and WWII were ultimately won by overwhelming military force. We didn't provide a counter-argument to the Axis powers, we beat the everloving shit out of the fuckers.

Same for the Cold War. It didn't end because people were like "Okay, Communism is a bad idea." It ended because the Soviet Union collapsed like a house of cards with a sledgehammer taken to 'em.

If Mike Tyson, in his prime, wanted to make you his bottom bitch - Could you stop him, if you weren't packing?
>>
>>147963855
yeah but mob's power is the biggest here, even if reigen is the one using them at the moment. and of course mob agrees with reigen's ideologies (which is basically those with power should have the responsibility to do good with them). even though claw has power, mob's group has more, so they can force their ideals onto claw, which is not really a bad thing because claw seriously trying to take over the world would just mean a lot of death and destruction and manchildren ruling the world.
>>
>>147963059
it makes more sense to think of psychic powers as analogous.
just replace ESP with huge amounts of money. there are a portion of rich who think they're superior humans and deserve special treatment, but that kind of attitude can lead them and their kids into very isolated and superficial lives, even if their wealth can buy the appearance of friendship and fulfillment.

>>147963855
world politics is way more complicated than just who had the bigger stick.
and the soviet union did kind of fall because communism was a bad idea.
>>
>>147963855
I feel you're really oversimplifying how international relations and politics work in order to make your point, here.
>>
>>147965118

Am I? Syria's a pretty good example. Unless America actually rolls in (which is stupid, it'd cause a war) Russia is free to wave it's dick in America's face and give it the finger.
>>
>>147964554

But money is literally everything in our modern world. Money can buy you anything you want. You have people like Peter Thiel, bless his name, who literally used his money to cockslap Gawker into oblivion for outing him as gay. People take, say, Notch seriously because he's insanely rich. He's even immune to criticism because he's so rich.

Technically, the real message is more like Mahouka: With enough power, you can do everything and the proles can't stop you. You can even impose your values, and they can't shake it, because you'll crush them otherwise.
>>
>>147963855
Is an incompetent dictatorship very stable?
>>
>>147965717

How do you judge whether it's competent or not? Nazi Germany was scary as hell until everything went wrong. So was Imperial Japan and the Soviet Union.

I mean, afterward, we can go "Oh, see, they were stupid fuckers." But how can you tell at the time?
>>
>>147965676
my point still stands, you can do a lot with money, but it doesn't help with personal relationships. it will get you access to a different group of people, but it won't make those people your friends, it's not going to make your crush fall in love with you, and after a certain amount, money doesn't make you any happier.

a rich kid could totally buy his grades instead of studying, buy groupies instead of learning to connect with people, etc. but eventually you get bored of getting new sports cars or want to talk to someone who isn't a yes man, then what? cocaine
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.