[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a right way to watch anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 22

Is there a right way to watch anime?
>>
File: crunchyshit.png (2MB, 1903x3565px) Image search: [Google]
crunchyshit.png
2MB, 1903x3565px
>>
Yes 2x speed and watch it raw.
>>
Don't feel pressured or bullied into watching what other people are watching. Just pick something that you might like
>>
>>147816610
Far right should be something like K-ON or Non Non Biyori.
>>
>>147816610
With close friends
>>
File: 1379100121452.jpg (57KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1379100121452.jpg
57KB, 439x480px
>>147816610
>>147816628
Sometimes I don't remember why people complain about normalfags and then this sort of shit pops up.
>>
>>147816610
Raw on japanese blu-rays/BRrips. Subs are acceptable while you're learning japanese.
>>
>Uchouten Kazoku
>hardcore crucial
What the fuck am I reading here? I'm pretty sure I watched Uchouten Kazoku because I liked the characters and I was entertained the whole time, not because I wanted material to write a thesis about.
>>
>>147816610
>smartphones vs laptops
>not a powerful gaming PC with demanding MadVR settings, a minimum 32" 1080p display and properly equalized headphones or speakers
plebmax
>>
No. As long as you keep hungering for anime, you'll come across the better titles in due time.
>>
>>147816783
But when does the hunger stop??
>>
>>147816760
OP is a retard. He stole the picture from a CR retard.
And yeah, I loved Uchouten Kazoku but it wasn't deep or anything. Of course it looks like the fucking Ulysses of anime if you compare it with the three other shows in the picture but still.
>>
>>147816610
>Hibiki
>Hardcore
Only if you're talking about kyoani threads, they sure are hardcore circlejerk
>>
>>147816932
Not really, they're full of shitposting retards like you.
>>
SAO and SnK both had more depth than what Re:Zero turned out to be.
>>
>>147816932
With KyoAni, every scene is sakuga.
>>
>>147816610
No, watch whatever you want to watch
>>
>>147816958
Here buddy
>>147810010
Look at those faggots circlejerking
>>
>>147816978
>SnK
>depth
Only if you have watched less than 5 anime in your life. SnK has cliche story with plotholes. No depth there.
>>
If you need to let others decide for you, you are doing it wrong
>>
>>147816978
Jesus Christ, what an abysmal opinion. Please off yourself.
>>
>>147816610
You have to watch
Boku no pico
Keit-ai
>>
>>147816840
Never, we are the Ethiopians of media consuming culture.
>>
>>147816610
>>147816628
why is anime criticism so fucking backwards compared to actual film? what the hell even is this? someone needs to shoot a blogger or something
>>
>>147816717
Except those shows are completely fucking normalfag-tier.
>>
>>147819635
>any SoL
>normalfag-tier
Normalfags only watch battleshonen and psuedo-western anime like Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>147820282
>I-I'm not normal I swear!! I like cute things, look how poorly adjusted I am!
>>
>>147816610
hardcore critical = fedora tippers, right?
>>
I watch 3 anime on rotation. One long-running anime, one deeper or psychological anime, and one fun or lighthearted anime. I watch one of each show daily or when I can.

This way I cover my bases of slow plot, shallow entertainment, and engaging mystery without burning through any anime in a few days from wanting to watch more.
>>
>>147820475
how autistic of you
>>
>Not wanting to be a normalfag

What a load of horseshit. I still maintain some hope I can reach normalfag status some day.
>>
File: yazan.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
yazan.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
>>147820523
>thinking normalfaggotry=happiness
>>
File: rv0SYgG.jpg (73KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rv0SYgG.jpg
73KB, 1492x1080px
>>147820522
>he said on 4chan.org /a/ - Anime & Manga
>>
>>147820621
I more or less care about imprinting some sort of biological legacy in life. If pure happiness regardless of the concequences was the only thing I cared about, I'd just do a lot of drugs until it killed me.
>>
>>147821009
yeah okay but what's your favourite anime
>>
>>147821045
>favourite
My favorite anime is none of your damn business
>>
File: zackley's ultra fun wacky world.jpg (44KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
zackley's ultra fun wacky world.jpg
44KB, 500x353px
>>147816610
>snk
>casual
Tell me what exactly is casual about pic related?
>>
File: max.jpg (17KB, 349x450px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
17KB, 349x450px
>>147821009
>>
>>147821196
I knew this was coming...I can't wait to see this stupid scene animated
>>
File: zeke vs armin.png (344KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
zeke vs armin.png
344KB, 637x480px
>>147817486
>cliche story
Plotholes, I'll give you one or two, but the story is not cliche if you've read the manga. Or it is cliche but the way Isayama has gone about it is fucking weird. The anime feels super mainstream but the manga keeps feeling more and more like something you'd find on a list of cult classics.
>>
File: capcitybitch.png (807KB, 851x820px) Image search: [Google]
capcitybitch.png
807KB, 851x820px
>>147821317
It better get fucking animated or so help me god. I also can't wait to see that scene in chapter 50 animated and see Mikasa leaning in for a kiss only for Eren to move his head away like "what the fuck are you doing". Pottery.
>>
>>147821352
>the last many chapters
>not cliche beyond belief
Isayama had one chance to break the cliche by killing off Armin
>>
>>147816610
The only right way to watch anime is the shows and delivery that you enjoy. You're watching the show, not some anon on a Burmese Finger Puppet board.

Watch the shows you enjoy the way you want to enjoy them, use the shows you like as a guide to find more shows you like. Don't feel you have to like or dislike because other people do.
>>
>>147821398
That fight between Levi and the Wallpeople Gestapo is going to be amazing if done right. I just realized there's actually a lot to look forward to in S2. I think it will be better than S1.
>>
>>147821352
I thought the manga git pretty bad, I'm a couple years behind though with no real intention of ever picking it back up. Maybe it got better?
>>
>Smartest anime ever
>super casual
>>
File: JUST.png (14KB, 305x150px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
14KB, 305x150px
>>147821416
Armin will never die, and if he does it will be in the last chapter. It's been established that he's the narrator. Expecting him to die is expecting a fish to fly.

Also he did break cliche by killing Erwin aka the second most popular character. Isayama gives no fucks about fujobucks.

>>147821485
I think so too. I didn't mind the political arc.

>>147821527
It's pretty good. Pic related.
>>
>>147817486
he didnt say it was deep, just it was deeper than rezero.
>>
>>147819319
no one with good/educated opinions seriously critiques anime. It's just retards listing off their top 5 out of the 20 shows they have seen.
>>
>>147821641
Political arc was actually pretty great. Sure, there wasn't as much titan stuff going on but fuck was it intense.

>Erwin's trial
>Wallpeople Gestapo
>All those lore reveals

I just hope I like ED3 as much as ED2. It was so good to my ears.
>>
>>147821352
I agree with the cult classic thing. Somehow the "aura" of the anime is so different from the manga despite being mostly faithful. The anime feels like the main theme is being badass and having Michael Bay do the fights. But the manga's main feel is what Isayama said it's about; saying goodbye to those you love and whether or not you can deal with these painful goodbyes. And hope. And a disturbing amount of shit jokes and hipster music.

Honestly I fully expected Zeke to be introduced strumming a guitar in a coffee shop. I got the coffee part right, at least.
>>
>>147821641
Obviously as Isayama's insert he's not going to die. But he got damn close. Is he really considered the narrator though?

True enough. Fujoshits can rot.
>>
>>147821827
Indeed. Plus, Kenny and Uri's scenes were great. Rod can suck a cock though. And don't forget, the start of season two will have a bunch of didans to satisfy the normies.

The only thing I hope is that Araki doesn't fuck with the scenes involving Eren and Armin like the first season. There are at least 3 instances where Armin was replaced with Mikasa against Isayama's wishes. Literally the only reason to replace him is because those scenes could be seen as romantic and can't have gays in my boring, generic cliche anime.

Thankfully I think he won't because he said that season two and from here on out he'll be working with a romance he's never done before aka gay.

>>147821861
>Honestly I fully expected Zeke to be introduced strumming a guitar in a coffee shop.
Beautiful.

>>147821914
Yes, he is the narrator. Eren may also be a dual narrator. I like Armin but I wish Isayama would stop being so blatant in his self insertion.
>>
>>147820282
t. Deluded normalfag
>>
>>147821861
>>147821352
It's not just me that thinks the anime is very shonen-esque and the manga feels nothing like that, right? The anime honestly does seem like it just checks off shonen requirements as it goes. E.g. Eren getting badly wounded and yelling mean things as he transforms into "super angry Eren titan" in the last episode was way shittier than how the manga scene was so matter-of-factly done.
>>
>>147822011
>SnK
>romance
Eren suffers from asexual shounen MC syndrome. There's never any hint of romantic feelings from him.

Even then, there's no signs that Armin is gay for Eren. He's just his only real friend.

The only one who shows romance is Mikasa for Eren and she got over that a while ago in the manga.
>>
File: 115464734.jpg (410KB, 1200x1025px) Image search: [Google]
115464734.jpg
410KB, 1200x1025px
>>147822077
You are definitely not alone, my friend. I really started getting that feeling about a year and 4-5 months ago when I started listening to Life Is Strange music while reading it, and realized that music fits the tone of the manga very well as apposed to the anime soundtrack. Not saying the anime soundtrack is bad, it's not--it's amazing. But The feel of the anime and manga are so different.

The anime is something you would watch to hype yourself up before going to the gym. The manga is something you'd read in the middle of October, with halloween decorations recently put up in your room, underneath a comfy duvet as a cult classic. If that makes sense?
>>
>>147822217
>never any hint
>any hint
Anon...If you haven't noticed how gay Eren is for Armin and vice versa by now, there's no convincing you.
>>
>>147822332
Maybe I don't notice that I'm just not a self inserting faggot shipper like you
>>
>>147822237
Nope, that makes total sense. The anime is very pumped full of adrenaline while the manga is very sobering and almost plodding in its pace.
>>
File: jpopalypse hell arc.png (446KB, 781x583px) Image search: [Google]
jpopalypse hell arc.png
446KB, 781x583px
>>147822372
I used to ship EM until that one chapter came out that was basically entirely dedicated to Eren saying how Armin gave him a reason to live and Micucksa's face at the end was the straw that broke the camel's back. The recent guidebook and chapters made it even worse. And don't forget
>there's a rumor that they are dating
>Eren has an Armin complex
>Eren cares more about Armin's happiness than humanity, or getting revenge, or anything
>Armin's biggest desire is to always be by Eren's side and vice versa

They're gay, jim. They're gay.
>>
If some people are to be believed, the correct way to watch anime is 360p on some obscure ad-riddled streaming site.
>>
>>147822452
I'm glad it made sense, it sounded more like autism the more I typed it out. But that's, in my opinion, the difference between the two. Maybe that's why the anime didn't impress me too much while the manga did, even with it's shit art for the first 60 chapters.
>>
File: Chimames in rabbit suits.jpg (75KB, 714x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chimames in rabbit suits.jpg
75KB, 714x480px
Start with shounen fighting anime and "Deep" anime (only to realize how shallow it really is). Then realize that you have been watching garbage and begin to appreciate the peace and comfort that cute girls doing cute things brings. If you want something with an actual plot, just read a book.
>>
>>147822486
>>there's a rumor that they are dating
Wat
>>
>>147816628
>have zero opinion
>ask readers to comment
>call yourself a critic
>>
>>147816745
Those people are not normal.
You're more normal than them.
>>
>>147822582
There's a monthly Q&A in the magazine and some time in...2014(?) the question was "Eren and Armin seem rather distant from the rest of the 104th. Do they spend time with others?"

And the answer, written by Isayama himself, was "There's a rumor that they are dating."

Although Armin was canonically good friends with Marco and Bert, but the implication is they're gay. And Jean even said in the manga he thought it was gross how touchy-feely the two are with each other.
>>
>>147816628
I agree with most of that. Right now anime critique is so much better than vidya or movie critique. I dont even care if he is right or not, just the fact that its not toxic is good enough.
>>
>>147822699
How? How in the fuck?
>>
>>147822699
/a/ on average is better but I have never seen any anime "critique," on this board or elsewhere, that even dreams of being in the same league as other mediums.
>>
>>147822696
>Although Armin was canonically good friends with Marco and Bert, but the implication is they're gay. And Jean even said in the manga he thought it was gross how touchy-feely the two are with each other.
That's just banter.
>>
>>147822237
You described my feelings about it perfectly, anon. Also that sounds comfy af, gonna do that when mid October rolls around. Have a little bit of M83 playing too, and drinking some pumpkin tea.
>>
>>147819319
Because the good film critics and analysis are done by people who have actually studied films. They understand why something is good from a technical and narrative standpoint. More importantly, they understand that a review is meant for an audience and thus need to balance between informing (this is the part where the knowledge about film technique that the typical audience may not know or notice come into play) and actually tailoring the review such that it fits the audience. This is part of the reason why people like Roger Ebert is well liked; he'll give a seemingly generic action film a high score and explain that if you're a fan of such films, then here are the various points why this one film is good. He has no problem acknowledging that a person may like this film even though it's not his cup of tea.

Anime 'critics' on the other hand, are just anyone with excess to the internet. Often, they're not writing the review or analysis for others, it's for themselves. It's why you often see that it basically boils down to 'this anime is bad' because they personally don't like it and don't try to understand the merits of the show on its own.

Finally and most importantly, you actually need to be able to write well if you want to keep your job as a film critic. Of course, that's not to say there aren't bad critics who manage to make a career out if it. Of course there are, but the bar is still higher than getting hired to be an anime critic. Just look at whatever is the crazy house that is ANN where you have people who shove their bullshit philosophy into the shows all providing minimal to no insights on why a show is good or bad on its own terms.
>>
Uchouten Kazoku and Hibike are actually great though.
>>
ITT: normies
>>
>>147823005
I don't think it was, mate. It was mentioned again somewhere in the manga. Don't remember what chapter but--actually, it might have been mentioned in one of the guidebooks. I think that was it, because I explicitly remember it being reiterated that Jean thinks the close bond between the two and how touchy-feely they are grosses him out and he thinks they're weird. But ironically wants to do the same things with Mikasa. And Armin was offended by Jean when he said it too, so.
>>
>>147821196
You're confusing animefags with mangafags. Snk animefags are most definitely casual. As with many, they're only following the anime and not the source materials.
>>
>>147823092
Well, whatever. I'll have to go back and look at it.

Something weird that I do remember though: the scene where Ymir is getting canned fish in Utgard and Reiner finds her. Their conversation was bizzarley homosexual. See if you can bring up that page, I'm mobilefagging pls no bully ;_;
>>
File: 1444601185078.jpg (82KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1444601185078.jpg
82KB, 894x894px
>>147822574
CGDCT truly harbors the wisest men.
>>
>>147822974
By other midiums i hope you mean wine or fancy cheese. Because when speaking of entertainment the level of critics is just horrible. Specially what we see in youtube.
I am beeing unfair with film critics, who study their stuff and a few newspapers have good cinema critiques, but that is it.
The modern critic you see on the internet is a teenage ranting. The anime industry really doesnt need that.
>>
>>147816678
1.75x you barbarian
>>
>>147816610
yes
>>
>>147816610

Dunno but just make sure you know the fact that whatever you like is the casual entertainment, not the hardcore, and you are overrating your own taste. No exceptions.
>>
>>147816610
>Is there a right way to watch anime?
In a lit room and at a good distance from the screen.
>>
>>147827948
The only good answer
>>
>>147816610
Replace whatever that shit is on the right with Gasaraki
>>
I watch anime while playing WoW since that's a proper tune out game and I have trouble committing to solely watching something
>>
>>147816610
Yes. Best way to watch anime is by Marathon-ing it.

>Pro:
You'll understand the point of certain series comprehensively by finishing it in one sitting.
>Con:
1. You'll miss funposting with /a/
2. /a/ majority opinion more or less will affect your own opinion about that series
>Example:
If I watch Shin Sekai Yori with /a/ on its airing time probably I'll drop it completely on the kissing episode, because I'll think SSY is fujo series.
>>
>>147822699
>Right now anime critique is so much better than vidya or movie critique
No. The thing is, Western fandoms really can only judge anime from a superficial level, It's not until Shirobako aired that people actually began to care about how shit they watched every season is being made.
>>
>>147816610

Yes, start from episode 1 and dont skip episodes.

>yet people still fuck this
>>
>>147816610
How the fuck is Eupho hardcore? All of of the shows on there are incredibly accessible.
>>
>>147830283
And don't watch dubs.
>>
>>147816610
With you fucking eyes
>>
>>147822699
Anime critique is literally nothing but people saying shows they don't like are "killing" the shows they do like. It's childish as fuck and willfully ignorant by nature. 90% of the western audience for anime and the majority of the critics are pure trash. You can't find a fanbase with more disdain for a medium. Only vidya manages to be worse, only because of the console fanboys and SJW faggots.
>>
File: Reigen Here.png (960KB, 733x695px) Image search: [Google]
Reigen Here.png
960KB, 733x695px
>>147823026
Are you regarding anime as a show, film or all?

And as Anime 'critics', do you mean all or just us that lives outside of Japan and it's culture?

Great post btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 850x850px
>>147820475
That's a genius system, anon. I need to get in on that
>>
>>147816978
>SAO
>depth
Neck yourself
>>
>>147817486
>>147832068
Sao isn't deep, but it's actually deeper than Re:zero.
>>
File: 1397764225533.jpg (73KB, 841x628px) Image search: [Google]
1397764225533.jpg
73KB, 841x628px
Watch any way you like.

The thing I hate the most is people feel the need to watch x because it's widely accepted and got good reception by the masses.

Just watch what ever you want but obviously don't be obnoxious like SnK is the best show ever after I've only finished 5 shows overall!
>>
>>147823026
>ANN where you have people who shove their bullshit philosophy into the shows all providing minimal to no insights on why a show is good or bad on its own terms.
It's even funnier when it's the same reviewer who claims to be a film student and yet spout a bunch of that you don't even need a fucking film degree to know. Talk about beating a dead horse about liberal arts degrees being a waste of money.
>>
>>147816628
wew
>>
mfw you care about what other people think...
>>
What's the minimum amount of anime you have to have seen before you can be an anime critic?
>>
>>147816610
There's no right way to watch anime. Watch whatever you like.
This picture makes me want to projectile vomit.
>>
>>147816610
>>
The only right way to watch anime is while stoned out your mind
>>
>>147816610

Why do you need confirmation of your taste?It's all garbage,just watch what you like.
>>
File: punished megumin.png (359KB, 654x390px) Image search: [Google]
punished megumin.png
359KB, 654x390px
>>147816628
>entire literal blog-post that basically says
>"We like different things, and that's cool."

Jesus fuck
>>
>>147830892
Not him but for these kinds of things, I don't see how any kind of show/movie distinction is necessary. Ultimately they're both the same thing.
>>
>>147832313
It's not a number, but an understanding of the craft and its history. You can watch a thousand shows but if you haven't seen Horus or you've never heard of Yasuji Mori then you can fuck right off. Being a good critic isn't just about writing down your opinions, you've gotta back that up with a strong education.
>>
>>147829743
That's just not true in several ways. Not to take away from Shirobako, which is highly informative in an easily digestible way and introduced details of anime production to wider casual audience - but people who had serious interest in the medium always cared about them.

Moreover, it has nothing to do with critique. "How something is being made" is not a particularly meaningful consideration while judging the final product.

Besides, that person is not really saying anime critics are any good. He's saying they're not entirely corrupted and irredeemably awful.
>>
File: 1466630992506.jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1466630992506.jpg
50KB, 433x469px
>>147832474
Have you read modern criticism of ANYTHING? There's basically only two styles today: feel good everyone gets a trophy shit, and over-the-top extreme shit. This is category 1.

Critical thinking, journalism, and language is dead.
>>
>>147829743
Most people don't even know what Shirobako is. The people that do already knew most of the information it contained. The problem is that the internet gives a platform to adults with the intelligence of 14 year olds to drool all over the keyboard and get a check.
>>
>>147816610
I agree. Going OMOSHIROOOOOOOOIIIIII every week for 13weeks is very hardcore
>>
>>147832560
The distionction is mostly in the production, for both the material and the review. Films are easier to summerize, easier to pick apart and analyze. Shows are more progressive with episode quality varying and longer production/sittings than a film. Not to mention that a show can be cancelled at anytime without getting a conclusion, while films are "get rich or die trying".

Even tho both are in the same format as you said, it's harder to put your fingers on shows than on movies.
>>
>>147833218
Also because the shape that a television series takes, narratively and technically, is often a consequence of practical concerns like production, ratings, long-term staff changes and so on. The quality of an episode may dip drastically because something external occurred that influenced its production, a season might undermine everything the previous seasons set out because a new producer had a conflicting creative vision or economic plan for the series, etc. Characters might get killed off with no narrative consequence because their actor wanted a better contract than the studio could afford, plotlines dragged out to milk popularity, or condensed to rush a conclusion out of something unsuccessful.

You almost have to judge episodes on an individual basis, but if there's plot and character continuity between them then this isn't a generous way to critically analyze them, either.

This is all true of anime, as well. It's hard to give the same kind of literary treatment to a tv series when the composition of a shot, frame or scene might be based on economic realities of the production rather than the deliberate artistic intent of the director or the talent of his staff. This is part of why, outside of standalone anime films/OVAs, there's very little fertile ground for critique beyond the casual hobbyist telling you what they enjoyed and why they enjoyed it so those with similar tastes can be connected to new material.
>>
>>147832641
Man I wish I was as much of an anime expert like you so I can title drop shit just as well.
>>
>>147823227
Super late reply but I remember that page. It's been translated in different ways but everyone agrees that neither of them denied the accusations of being gay. I think soldier!Reiner is straight, but realwarrior!Reiner is gay.

I actually didn't ship EAr until I read the manga. I still don't ship-ship it but I've come to realize that Isayama may actually have the balls to make his main male shounen protagonist gay. There's already a number of confirmed/implied gay (or bi) characters, confirmed ones being: Uri Reiss, Kenny Ackerman (dated/"married" Uri), Levi Ackerman (Isayama once implied Levi isn't sexually interested in women, but that might've been fujo fodder), Ymir (confirmed in love with Hissy), Historia (presumed), Reiner, and Armin (implied to be bisexual in an interview).

Adding Eren to that list wouldn't be surprising. I don't think he's a case of an oblivious male protagonist who only discovers women towards the end. I think he might be ignorant to romance but he understands his love for Armin.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>147816978
>>
>>147833447
Dude that's like name dropping Citizen Kane and Orson Welles. People who write should know this stuff.

>>147833218
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I still don't see it as anything more than a mere barrier, and nothing so insurmountable as to provoke us into treating it as something entirely different from film. Talking about Utena is difficult, sure, but is it any more challenging than something like Satan's Tango? Movies and shows and whatever are hard to write about to varying degrees, and each needs to be approached on their own terms.
>>
>>147833737
We wouldn't want cute fishes to be hungry!
>>
File: 1472483332587.jpg (109KB, 922x940px) Image search: [Google]
1472483332587.jpg
109KB, 922x940px
>>147820282
Just because something isn't normalfag tier, doesn't mean it's hardcore critical
>>
>>147820475
so you watched jojo, re:zero and mob psycho?
>>
>>147816610
Buck naked except for knee-socks with a pair of bunny ears on and a ponytail while upside down. That is the only correct way.
>>
>he doesn't just watch what he wants to watch
14 year olds on MAL really like making things hard for themselves
>>
>>147836160
What if my hair's not long enough for a ponytail?
>>
As long as you aren't streaming or using VLC, you're probably doing it right.
>>
>>147816678
>not watching it muted at 4x, screencapping nice expressions and fapping to them afterwards
>>
>>147817486
Everything has plot holes you fag
>>
>>147836211
Wear a wig you undegenerate!
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.