[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is oujo-sama the best archetype, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: latest-7.jpg (2MB, 2839x2157px) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.jpg
2MB, 2839x2157px
Why is oujo-sama the best archetype, /a/?
>>
It's god tier only when the ojou is legit, like Kanzuki Karin.
>>
Has ojou ever won? Most of the time they come in later, get added to the harem and then never get anywhere
>>
>>147792951
Dat baguette hair
>>
>>147793512
Oujos are more often rivals of the female heroine rather than love interests.
>>
They all deserve a punch to the face.
>>
>>147793569
They first are rivals but then fall for MC but crash and burn without standing a chance
>>
>>147793588
t. filthy paesant
>>
File: 1441751190333.gif (1MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
1441751190333.gif
1MB, 540x320px
I want to hold a cute ojou-sama's head against my chest!
>>
>>147792951
Because they are confident girls. There's nothing hotter than a confident girl.
>>
What are Ojou-sama's for? Ojou-sama's are for

Meeting in town after she sneaks out of her estate to see you.
Watching her pull up her frilly dress to cross the river with you
Becoming her first friend after spending a life sheltered
Having her teach you how to have a gentleman's manners and laughing at your mistakes
Taking into the city so she experience "what commoners enjoy" like arcades and food stands
Watching her face light up as she tries new things and grabs you by the hand to hurry up to the next attraction
FInding out she actually has poor vision and seeing her with glasses for the first time, which she gets embarrassed about
Zipping up the back of her dress as she softly blushes
Comforting her in your arms after she fought with her father
Studying hard to get into the same university as her
Eating dinner with you and your family after your mom invites her
Hugging her after she starts crying later because she hasn't had a warm family meal in years
Listening to her as she complains about her servants, who she confesses to be fond of
Helping to make friends with girls her age for the first time
Realizing that she's loud and haughty around you, but terribly shy around any other teens
Seeing her in casual clothes for the first time after her new friends took her shopping. Being asked if she looks weird and telling her she looks cute. "O-of course I look cute! Obviously"
Being called "Daaarling" after you start going out
Having her head rest on your chest as you slowly dance

original by anonymous. Reproduced without his consent
>>
File: 1472688648424.jpg (155KB, 960x850px)
1472688648424.jpg
155KB, 960x850px
>>147793588
t. paysan
>>
>>147793569
Does Luvia have any other reason to exist besides bullying Rin?
>>
>>147794710
having angry makeup sex with rin
>>
File: peasant.jpg (273KB, 960x895px) Image search: [Google]
peasant.jpg
273KB, 960x895px
>>147794630
Out of my way pansy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.