[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't people like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why didn't people like this?
>>
It's superniche and thus only appeals to a very small set of otaku who like nostalgia things.

It's basically "Cool Japan: The Anime".
>>
>>147750706
People have bad taste, more news at 11
>>
>>147750706
I liked it.
>>
>>147750706
>BONES
self-explanatory
>>
They don't possess a heart full of JUSTICE.
>>
File: 1440648399533.jpg (83KB, 507x763px) Image search: [Google]
1440648399533.jpg
83KB, 507x763px
I remember seeing idiots call it too confusing with all the flashbacks and timeskips and stuff.
>>
File: Freedom, peace, or justice.jpg (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom, peace, or justice.jpg
394KB, 1280x720px
>>147750882
What about freedom or peace?
>>
>>147750926
There's no need of FREEDOM AND PEACE, as long as JUSTICE prevails.

Redpill can be hard to take sometimes.
>>
File: Tips Fedora.jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tips Fedora.jpg
436KB, 1280x720px
Hi guys. I'm just here to remind you all to stop having fun, and that still looking up to cartoon characters is dumb.
>>
it was breddy gud
>>
One of the best this year desu.
>>
>>147750706
That show has a special place in my heart though.
>>
>>147750847
>Implying we're not living the era of Bones redemption
Concrete Revo and Mob pyscho are god tier.
>>
>>147750706
Because they're too dumb to follow it and call it confusing or convoluted.
>>
I didn't know until like 8 episodes in that flashbacks were happening
>>
Because people like to bitch about seeing the same things every season but when something diiferent appears they call it confusing and go back eating the same old shit they were complaining about.
>>
It's "disliked" because it had a seemingly confusing plot that put off casuals
Its like the opposite of Reddit:Zero
>>
>>147750706
Because it was a pretentious clusterfuck.
>>
>>147756377
>pretentious
You shouldn't use words you don't know, anon.
>>
>>147756377
Agreed. It might have been better if I lived through the post war political protests of Japan but I'm not a 70 year old Japanese man.
>>
>>147756410
It tried to be something that it wasn't. It was pretentious.
>>
People who didn't follow the threads didn't want to take notes just to watch a television show. Trying to remember which scene was in which year while following ~30 shows at once isn't easy. Having it be split cours was a fucking awful decision too.
>>
>>147750706
They choose goverment law over JUSTICE
>>
>>147756690
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>147756690
Literally one of the plot points was about being something you weren't.
>>
>>147756690
(You)
>>
>>147750706
It's one of my favorites from this year. It did hook me up.
>>
>>147750706
Lots of people couldnt handle the flashbacks from ep 1
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.