[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horizon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

so out of curiosity, how many of the books did the Horizon anime end up covering?

also obligatory season 3 when?
>>
>>147741190
Wasn't it something like 2 and a half?
>>
>>147741739

That's all? Damn. And there's like 20? I would have figured they where further along than that.
>>
>>147742120
Nope. Not to mention that the author likes to go "Volume 7A, 7B" etc, and each is the size of an encyclopedia or one of those phone guide books.
>>
>>147741190
Each season each covered 1 "volume", but each volume had 2 books in it, so 4 books total. There's 23 books total so far, up to 9-B (not counting side stories or other material), translations in the middle of 4-C.
>>
>>147742280

yeah, I remember seeing that for light novels these weren't very light.

>>147742387

Is the series still going or nearing an end point?
>>
>>147742456
>Is the series still going or nearing an end point?
Ongoing. IIRC each full volume covers one of those pieces for Horizon and there's a dozen total I think, so take that as you will.

Both the distant prequel (Owari no Chronical) and sequel (CITY series) are finished though, both having been released over a decade+ ago. OnC is actually fully translated, unlike the others, but work continues, focusing on horizon. All the books are long as fuck. The man's a machine.
>>
>>147742760

my hats off to whomever is translating them. That does not seem like an easy task. Especially when you stop to look at how JAPANESE they are.
>>
>>147743034
Yep, BT are doing some impressive stuff
>>
>>147743745
>BT
>a proper group
I thought the translators just hosted their stuff there since it's easier to get editors
>>
>>147743994
You are correct.
>>
I still really want that hat
>>
>>147742456
I've heard some people say that the novels should be reaching a conclusion soon. A lot of revelations are happening, apparently.
>>
File: just believe.jpg (792KB, 1438x1149px) Image search: [Google]
just believe.jpg
792KB, 1438x1149px
>>147741190
>also obligatory season 3 when?

NEVER EVER
>>
>>147744963

ah well that's good to hear. better to not drag things to far.

>>147745015

if anyone deserves a waifu it's Noriki
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.