[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: the don.png (253KB, 618x848px) Image search: [Google]
the don.png
253KB, 618x848px
Was it rape?
>>
No it was prostitution
>>
Guts liked it, just like how Casca liked getting fucked by Griffith.
>>
File: 1474061924552.jpg (107KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1474061924552.jpg
107KB, 700x520px
It was love.
>>
>>147738136
Unfortunately he didn't like it enough to get his mind broken.
>>
>>147738136
So pardon my ignorance but didn't she have the hots for griffith all along? I thought she had settled for Guts and that scene was her getting what she always wanted. He broke her mind but only because she gave in to him in the end.
>>
>>147740222
Casca wanted Griffith because she had no other purpose. Like the rest of the BoTH, Griffith and the realization of his dream was Casca's entire reason for living.

After her and Guts hooked up she actually found something that she really wanted and was ready to pretty much up and leave Griffith if he wasn't so fucked up post-torture.
>>
>>147738127
To be fair he paid, I'm an Ancap libertarian and unless there were laws or ordinances against it, Donovan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>147740355
That's a good point I see where you are coming from. Although I thought she gave in to Guts mainly because Griffith wasn't there. I wonder what would have happened if Griffith hadn't been completely crippled. Would she have had second thoughts?
Also I get why he sacrificed everyone for his dream but why did he rape her? Didn't he care for them at some level? No need to make the sacrifice extra painful.
>>
Why not find some random woman to fuck instead of little boy?
>>
>>147740734
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>>147740734
>>Questioning the tastes of fags
How intolerant of you.
>>
File: don.png (98KB, 405x914px) Image search: [Google]
don.png
98KB, 405x914px
>black
>homosexual
>pedophile
>rapist
>deranged
What went so, so right?
>>
>>147740673
>i'm an ancap libertarian
So an idiot.

>>147740681
Because he hated Guts and knew how close Guts and Casca were. He didn't give a damn about her. He just wanted to hurt Guts as much as he could.
>>
>>147740998
>black
No he isn't
>>
>>147738091
He's so sexy.
>>
>>147738091
It was charity
>>
File: 1468654286663.jpg (123KB, 680x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1468654286663.jpg
123KB, 680x1048px
Not, it was a chilling portrait of things to come
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.