[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /a/ hate this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: key_art_naoki_urasawas_monster.jpg (39KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
key_art_naoki_urasawas_monster.jpg
39KB, 900x350px
Why does /a/ hate this show?
>>
I don't know I'll go ask her.
>>
>>147732602
its overrated shit
>>
not cute
>>
It's fucking boring desu
>>
>>147732602
I guess it's a bunch of kids on here huh? Not enough mahou for you kodomotachi?

I loved this show from start to finish. 10/10.
>>
>>147732602
It's bad.
>>
>>147733383
you've had shit taste from start to finish
>>
>>147732602
>only /a/ hates this series
This show is borring shit no matter who you show it to.
>>
Remember when people were in the know?
>>
File: 1a4.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1a4.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>147732602
>He fell for the "Overrated Shit" meme
>>
Gurren Lagann, not so good.
>>
Aria, a show about nothing
>>
>>147732602
Necessary to became contrarian
>>
>>147732602
Because it's garbage. Next question.
>>
>>147732602
You got memed hard senpai
>>
Shounen fans and moefags hate this show because it doesn't appeal to them. It really only appeals to the demographic interested in seinen anime. It's not like other shows that appeal to multiple demographics (example Code Geass which strategically appealed to every demographic possible)

I really enjoyed the show, but it was dragged on way longer than it had to. There's a point in the middle that gets really stale, almost to the point where I abandoned it, then it picked back up again and it built amazingly up to the climax. Even though I enjoyed a lot of the sidestuff they did (my favorite was Detective Suk) they should've kept it to 25 or at the most 50 episodes
>>
>>147732602
Overrated shit.
>>
More like Browner Than Shit.
>>
>>147741032
Nah, it's better the way it is. It's the complete story from the manga, I'll take that over something cut to pieces.
>>
>>147741032
> moefags hate this show because it doesn't appeal to them. It really only appeals to the demographic interested in seinen anime
But moefags are the demographic interested in seinen anime, you fucking retard. This season's seinen are Amaama to Inazuma, Berserk, KonoBiju, Orange, New Game, and Taboo-Tattoo, most of which are SoL or highschool romance.
>>
>>147732602
it's actually quite good. However, it lacks the things that appeals to the average anime fan. No flashy fights. No moeblobs. No Tsundere girls. Mostly just human character, dealing with very bad, but not impossible, things.
>>
>>147741229
you're a retard if you think those anime come even close to defining seinen
>>
>>147741330
You're a retard if you think seinen is a genre
>>
>>147741370
you're just a plain retard
>>
>>147741032
>>147741188

For me it was adapted too directly. Don't get me wrong, the manga reads fine but once everything has to be acted and voiced out things get more drawn out. Also for something touted as being nuanced and complex, the morality is as black and white as it gets.
>>
>>147741330
They don't "define" it - the definition is "anything adapted from a manga that runs in a seinen magazine" - but they are all seinen, and if you look at any season most of the seinen adaptations will be that sort of thing. Distinguishing "moefags" from "people who like seinen anime" makes no fucking sense.
>>
The autistic detective was best girl.
>>
>>147741330
They're far more prevalent in seinen anime than stuff like Monster is. Seinen doesn't mean mature anime for mature people like yourself.
>>
>>147741549
True
https://youtu.be/rHMJz4ikgeg
>>
>>147741229
Fuck off illiterate.
>>
File: Seinen.png (252KB, 271x660px) Image search: [Google]
Seinen.png
252KB, 271x660px
>>147741330

I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>147741808
You're the one using words wrong, not him.
>>
Its common knowledge /a/ has shit taste
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.