[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1474770246302.jpg (950KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474770246302.jpg
950KB, 1920x1200px
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
"hey kid, wanna /ss/" - the anime
>>
>>147725425
Was it a metaphor for adulthood or something?
>>
>>147725561
Not really. It's about adolescence and about what constitutes maturity. The show pretty much outright says that being an adult has nothing to with maturity since every adult acts like a retard.
>>
>>147726097
>what constitutes maturity
What exactly does it say about that?
I honestly didn't understand much, the show's events just seemed kind of disconnected from each other.
>>
Oh, I just saw that two new seasons had been announced. Is it going to be a disaster?
>>
>>147725154
We just don't know.
>>
>>147726179
The show is thematically very coherent. Just look at it this way.
What make a preson mature? Is it...
Ep1, learning to deal with the things you don't like
Ep2, protecting the people you care about
Ep3, Ep4,trying your hardest to get what you want despite your shortcomings + taking responsibly and acting despite knowing you might fail to measure up to other’s and your own expectations
Ep5, stepping out of your role model’s shadow + knowing when it's necessary to leave others to handle their own problem
ep6, finding a goal in life you can try to achieve for yourself by yourself, + being honest with yourself and your own feelings

This is all what characters go through in each episode(Naota or Mamimi). It's pretty blatant to be honest. You even get the metaphors to help you. (swinging the bat, sour drinks...)
>>
File: whooooooooooaa.jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
whooooooooooaa.jpg
98KB, 544x626px
>>147725154
A meme
>>
>>147725154
Catcher in the Rye with sexual innuendo.
>>
File: blank square meme.png (392KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
blank square meme.png
392KB, 1023x768px
>>147728237
An accurate description: the post
>>
>tfw Haruko has literally no art
>>
>>147725425
>you will never hug Haruko and get to bury your face in her tits
>>
>>147729473
Here you go, buddy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.