[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just fuck her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why didn't they just fuck her?
>>
>>147699003
We will never know.
>>
>>147699003
is that how you live your life?
>>
>>147699096
The shy girls always have the best pussy
>>
>>147699003
RAZOR BLADES IN VAGINA
>>
>>147699003
Because they were both too best boy for such a shit girl.

Seriously out of the entire huge-ass cast in DRRR, she was by far the most boring.
>>
>>147699003
Her edges could cut your dick off
>>
>>147699003
Kida had that smug honeypot to dick.
>>
>>147699003
>Why didn't they just fuck her?
The blond guy already has a girlfriend.
Moot is just not sure he is ready to deal with a girl almost as insane as himself, who can literally generate a sharp sword out of any part of her body at will.
>>
>>147699003
You can't
Saika will do the fucking
>>
>>147699648
I almost want to say it's the complete opposite, in that Mikado was so hellbent on an 'exciting' life that he was resistant to settling into a relationship with a girl like Anri. He was way more interested in going full XTREME.

They're dating in the sequels right? Makes sense to show he's kind of cooled down since the incident at the end of DRRR.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.