[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone give me a reason to finish this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I really want to like this anime especially since season 2 is around the corner.

But overall, I just feel like it's kinda boring.

I managed to get to episode 10 eith the intent to finish but I just can't seem to stop watching other anime to finish.

Anyone else just think this anime is kinda shit?
>>
Is the one with the tits and skirt actually a girl?
>>
>>147667273
>Someone give me a reason to finish this
You can add a +1 to your epeen.
>>
>started this because /lit/
It's garbage, don't bother. The LN is good, though.
>>
>>147667343
It's for fujoshi. There are almost no girls in the story.
The one with skirt and stockings is a girl (and she's in a romantic relationship with her brother) and the finale of the show has a little girl who's compelled to kill people by her keitai. But other than that, you get pretty boys interacting with pretty boys in not-necessarily gay manners.
>>
>>147667482
>It's for fujoshi.
I know, but sometimes you get "draw a girl, call it a boy" things, but if this was the case for that girl I would have flipped a tit.
>>
I liked it. Waiting for the second cour.
>>
>>147667444
This is kinda what I think.

Most characters are just boring. And for a 12 episode anime, some of the episodes seem like fillers.

Pretty sure it's shit.
>>
>>147667482
>The one with skirt and stockings is a girl (and she's in a romantic relationship with her brother)

if you're talking about the one in the poster, no she's not the one in a incest relationship with her brother, that's a completely different female character.
the one with stocking and skirt in the poster is the M doctor
>>
>>147670496
Sorry.
>>
>>147667273
Watched the first episode and it felt like a bad copy of Kekkai Sensen, which was already mediocre on its own.
Don't bother.
>>
>>147667273
Stop being a huge faggot and just drop it already.
>>
>>147673254
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>147667482
All of the guys are straight, though, so I don't think it's explicitly made for fujoshi,
>>
>>147675838
Fujoshi don't want explicit gayness in their anime. They want subtext.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.