[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Thoughts?
>>
Sauce?
>>
>>147605204
Classic series. Wish there were more arcs like the Red Ribbon Army though, it's fun combining fighting with adventure with an actual goal in mind.
>>
manga is brilliant, the anime is padded to shit with filler. DB as a series was like a 9/10 series up until the end of the saiyan arc, even though Namek was still great. It plummeted with the androids though.

>>147605298
yep, it's my favorite arc as well.
>>
Seeing pictures with the old gang pre Z and seeing what they amounted to is really quite sad. I mean I know yamcha was always weak, but for him to fall that far into irrelevancy.

I always wonder how this series would be if it kept these guys as the main characters the entire way through and kept it's lighthearted tone for the duration of the series, or balanced comedy and action more (like the RRA arc).
>>
File: 1428130588244.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428130588244.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
I liked Path of Power's art style. Pic semi related, I like it.
>>
Shit adaptation of really good manga
>>
>>147605204
i missed out on growing up watching this and z. i didn't even watch this until two years ago. is it just me or does anyone else prefer dragonball to dragonball z?
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v26-228.jpg (2MB, 3056x2037px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v26-228.jpg
2MB, 3056x2037px
>>147606079
Nevermind Yamcha, Bulma's literally the first friend Goku ever makes, and by the start of DBZ she barely exists.
>>
>>147607000
I much prefer DB over DBZ, especially if we're talking about the anime. DB is lighthearted, has a sense of adventure, and fairly good pacing. DBZ is edgy, goes full comedy when it wants to be funny, barely any sense of adventure left, and half of it is filler that breaks the tension.
>>
File: trunks.jpg (230KB, 685x700px) Image search: [Google]
trunks.jpg
230KB, 685x700px
>>147607011
she's still relevant to this day building the Time Machine once again in DBS.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.