[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching the anime, not bad so far but one thing is puzzling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Watching the anime, not bad so far but one thing is puzzling me.

Why in the world do they keep calling Edgeworth, Mitsurugi Kenji? I thought his name was Reiji? Even the furigana on his name says Reiji. Every time they speak his name they say Kenji though.
>>
>ace attorney
>good
what
>>
>>147593450

Could be worse. Question still stands.
>>
Kenji means prosecutor. In this context it works as a honorific.
>>
>>147593380
Maybe because they call Franziska "Karma Kenji" too.
>>
>>147593380
>not bad so far
>>
>>147593450
The first half is quite bad. The second half is okay, enough to make Big Top bearable.
>>
>>147593380
How do you fuck up Ace Attorney this badly, /a/? I'm actually astounded.
>>
>>147596891
A1 quality and trying to stuff a 40 hour game into 12 episodes, twice. It's even worse because the AA games tend to involve a lot of little details that only come together later to form the big picture, so when you skip over that stuff and just jump from major asspull to major asspull without any of the work in between it just feels like a jumbled mess. It's a shame because some of the little details they include make it clear that someone on the team does care about the series.

If they'd given the full two cours to just the first game it could have been decent. I'm honestly pretty confused as to why they tried to cram two games in. It would make sense if they wanted to finish off the trilogy, but the second game isn't any better as an end point than the first game and there's nothing in it that had to be animated so badly that it was worth ruining the pacing of the whole show for.
>>
>>147597870
They wanted to skip to Trials and Tribulations to give it the full royal treatment, since T&T is the most popular game in the series. I think even Japan hated JFA.
>>
File: goddess.jpg (70KB, 450x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.jpg
70KB, 450x1000px
>>147596891
It would have been ok if only didn't had that much QUALITY, also I can't defend this anymore after they removed best girl from the series.
>>
>>147600134
Even if it had decent animation, the story would still be a mess. Removing Maggy for original shota adventures was also shit.
>>
>>147596891
>A-1
>not fucking up a game

pick one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.