[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakurada Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sr.jpg (44KB, 225x319px) Image search: [Google]
sr.jpg
44KB, 225x319px
Anime announced.

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/92054
>>
Synopsis:

Nearly half the population of Sakurada, a small town near the Pacific Ocean, has some sort of unique power. These powers range from being able to enter the mind of a cat, to resetting the world back to a certain point in time in the past. There is a group known as the "Kanrikyoku" that controls and monitors the use of these powers. Asai Kei and Haruki Misora work for their school's club called "Houshi" club, which execute any missions received from the Kanrikyoku. Misora has the ability to reset the world 3 days. This means that all events and any memory of the past 3 days that "could have" happened, never happened. Kei has the ability to "remember" the past. Even after Misora uses her powers to reset the world back 3 days, Kei will retain those 3 days in his memory. Combining their powers, these two solve missions issued by the Kanrikyoku.
>>
>>147547394
this
is
strange
What studio is adapting it?
>>
>>147547394
Sounded like an X-men ripoff at first but that could actually be pretty interesting.
>>
File: 12234.png (399KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12234.png
399KB, 640x480px
>>147547394
This is some haruhi type shit

Hey it mite be good
>>
>>147547235
>only two chapters translated
Damnit, I was just getting into it.
Really intrigueing what they did with their relationship and that logical deduction about the implications of the simple request they're handling.
>>
This is pretty strange seeing as how the LNs finished almost 4 years ago. This doesn't really happen too often since anime is made with the LNs ongoing to promote them.
>>
>>147547394
>Nearly half the population of Sakurada, a small town near the Pacific Ocean, has some sort of unique power.
Dropped
>>
>>147551393
There was another old novel planned for adaptation. It was a hard SF novel and not an LN though. I forgot its name.
>>
>>147547235
Guess I'll wait for the anime instead of learning Japanese
>>
>>147547394
>school's club
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.