[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does this rank against the other great deconstruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So how does this rank against the other great deconstruction anime such as Madoka Magica and Evangelion?
>>
shit
>>
>>147545886
care to elaborate
>>
>>147545912
It stands up well enough on it's own. It was a refreshing change from the ten tonnes of generic moe shit that comes out every season. Comparing it to the anime titans of Madoka and Evangelion will make it seem insignificant in comparison. The typical complains of "muh suffering", the deaths are equal to back tracking in a game, ect. Aren't really the same tier complaints against Madoka and Evangelion.
>>
Generic isekai shit.
>>
>>147546103
>madoka
>Evangelion
>titans
o I am a laffin
>>
>>147546209
contrarian pls
>>
>>147546209
Both are best sellers and critically acclaimed. Reddit: Zero is mildly popular at best.
>>
Yuuki Yuuna, reconstructs itself and stayed away from ending on a bad note.
>>
>>147546796
Last time I checked YYY also went for an out of place happy ending to shill novels.

Both shows are good, I actually liked YYY more than Madoka, but they're NOWHERE near NGE, or even Madoka, in terms of quality and cultural impact.

The only positive outcome I see right now is that someone might adapt Mushoku Tensei since it's kinda close to Re:Zero and KonoSuba.
>>
>>147545840
It's shit.
>>
>>147545840
Its good, but won't have near the cultural impact of the other two, or even things like attack on titan, one piece, naruto, etc.

I think individual episodes stand up with some of the best in the medium, but the overall show leaves a decent amount to be desired.
>>
>>147547072
I'll also add that one of the major downsides in being a long-running novel series, instead of a largely contained and short story like Madoka or Eva. You'll have to stick with it for a long time, whereas the others can be consumed quickly.
>>
>>147545840
Re: zero isn't a deconstruction. It still goes through many of the most common tropes in modern anime, both in plot and characters.
>>
How is Re:Zero a deconstruction? It's better than most other isekais, but it doesn't do anything out of the norm.
>>
It's shit compared to the best deconstruction of all time gundam.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.