[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What no berserk thread? That shits changing right now. So who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160918-224731.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-224731.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
What no berserk thread?
That shits changing right now.
So who else is pumped that the story will continue next year.
I was introduced to berserk in 2004. So its been a long wait and i know others have waited longer but now that its all wrapped up.
What was everyones opinion of this arc?
And id rather the conversation be geared towards the actual story and progression instead of half or more than half bashing the animation style while the other defends it.

To me its weird watching berserk subbed. I know when they dub it ill watch the english dub. I couldnt wait any longer i needed it. Now i screwed myself though because ive grown comfortable with the japanese voice actors.
(I dont watch much anime and when i do its always dubbed.)
Overall i liked how the story progressed id say it started off slightly slow but after father mozgus and the heretics get introduced its like a nonstop Rollercoaster.

It was great to see guts and his new group survive the night. I like every single character that is still alive except one.
Fuck you nina, and to an extent Joachim. I just dont like her character and i know im not supposed to but i REALLY dont enjoy her character.

The reintroduction of Griffith was bad ass especially how zodd comes bursting through the walls like the kool aid man just to for Zodd to kneel before griffith.

Isidro might honestly become my favorite character as the show progresses. Hes compotent, has the motivation and determination to be the best, is great comic relief, and even though he has some child like aspects still he doesnt come off ever as annoying or at least annoying in a bad way.
Idk i hate the trope that i described usually but he doesnt come off to me as forced and unwanted.
Personal highlight for me for the kid is when he saves casca and jerome call him a terrific brat and he just takes it in such stride.
Like i said all the characters are enjoyable with the exception of nina.
Father mozgus was the shit.
>>
This show is an abomination of the source material. God I hate it so much.
>>
File: Mozgus_psychotic_glee.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mozgus_psychotic_glee.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>147413837
>mfw Mozgus and his torturers become heavenly beings and they truly believe their powers were given to them by god.
>>
Bump come on stop talking about the animes with the schoolgirl boobies
>>
>>147414066
Besides skipping over arcs already covered, and lost children (which was super boring in the manga, so I'm glad it got skipped), it's been incredibly accurate.

The clang got toned down too, and the animation improved. Sure it doesn't look great and it's not perfect, but it's definitely good enough as an adaption. The shit posting about it being an abomination seems to mostly be fuckers that got triggered by the first three eps thinking it ruined the rest.
>>
>>147414805
Lost children was really important to guts' development in my opinion. I can't really comment on the show though, I haven't bothered. I'm more of a manga guy in general.
>>
>>147414897
Whatever was portrayed in that was always shown better in his interaction with Isidro in my opinion. In the manga Lost Children just felt like filler arc.
>>
>>147415123
Agree to disagree I guess. I think it was important to show guts hitting his rock bottom before showing him open up again.
>>
>>147415123
Anons are specially salty because muh loli tits
>>
File: Berserk_v37_p004-005.png (616KB, 1550x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v37_p004-005.png
616KB, 1550x1417px
Smooth, Dark Horse. Smooth.
>>
File: smack.png (267KB, 424x535px) Image search: [Google]
smack.png
267KB, 424x535px
>>147415965
Whoops.
>>
>>147415965
that can't be real?
>>
File: 1473883542230.png (278KB, 1030x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473883542230.png
278KB, 1030x626px
>>147415965
>>147418260
http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=325&index=2&page=5
>it's fucking true
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.