[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the purpose of this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Besides the off the charts edginess and autism, we know nothing about him and he died for nothing
>>
The way he chased after the carriage elevated the show to 10/10
>>
>>147403051

To annoy us.
>>
>>147403051
I don't know, why do you have an iPhone?
>>
File: image.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
>>147403242
Because I am richer than you
>>
>>147403051
>What was the purpose of this character?
How rude! He has a name, it's Betelgeuse.
From now on please say Betelgeuse when ever you're referring to Betelgeuse.
>>
The whole anime had no purpose. He was randomly brought to that world for a reason that wasn't explained, and nobody even knows anything about the witch, even though she's supposed to be THE witch. And she's still inside him. Why? for what purpose?

Nobody knows. Shit story.
>>
>>147405094
I agree
>>
>>147403051
He showed Subaru all the terrible things that would happen if he remained slothful, thus snapping him out of his slump and progressing the plot.
>>
File: dat sloth was fat.jpg (70KB, 520x718px) Image search: [Google]
dat sloth was fat.jpg
70KB, 520x718px
>>147403051
How dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, how dare, HOW DARE YOU!

Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti was the best character from any media in the last 16 years of the world. Slothman will be remembered long after every single slothful one of us die the heat death.

PRAISE HIM FOR HE IS LOVE!
>>
>>147405094
It was 400 years ago. People have very limited knowledge to Satella.
The witch either
A) brought him there to end her
B) Or Subaru already ended up there like the rest of the people in the past. Some dude was summoned centuries before in the story and made Kararagi the way it is today. Al was also summoned. Flugel was there.
> Witch is inside him
I don't know about that. She may still be inside that waterfall guarded by a seal.
>>
>>147403051
He and Subaru are exactly the same Roman-conti loved the witch to a insane degree with out ever really knowing her or having much interactions.

Subaru loves Emilia with out having much interaction of reason which makes even less sense considering all the girls around him who have saved him and interacted with him far more.

So yeah their the same.
>>
>>147406596
A good reflection of the special brand of autism which runs rampant in the Reddit:Zero fanbase.
>>
>>147403051
He's a sin.
>>
>>147405094
>He was randomly brought to that world for a reason that wasn't explained

I partially blame this on Subaru. Any curiosity he had about his trip from Japan to Lugnica vanished as soon as he laid eyes on the half-breed. Since then, his overriding objectives were based solely on keeping her safe and getting underneath her skirt.
>>
I haven't read further than this...DOES he actually die? aka, in the manga and LN right now, is this the end of Betelgeuse for good?
>>
What would you do if you're Subaru and you found out about return to death? I'd just fuck with people and get killed or commit suicide periodically.
>>
Jobber
>>
>>147403051
We find out more about him later. He was Emilia's father figure growing up, and a member of the peaceful moderate faction of the Witch Cult, until he was driven insane when the radical faction attacked the village and killed Emilia's aunt for whom he had the hots.

>>147404939
It's supposedly Petelgeuse, which is supposed to be a plot point later or something.
>>
>>147406596
hi /r/anime
>>
>>147406596
Not enough people give him the respect he deserves.
>>
>>147405094
Shitposting
>>
File: one true betelgeuse.png (548KB, 529x653px) Image search: [Google]
one true betelgeuse.png
548KB, 529x653px
>>147403051
His purpose was to be edgy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.