[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONII-CHAN WHY HAVENT WE GOTTA A SECOND SEASON YET??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1473598760166.gif (892KB, 435x545px) Image search: [Google]
1473598760166.gif
892KB, 435x545px
ONII-CHAN WHY HAVENT WE GOTTA A SECOND SEASON YET??
>>
>>147400892
Because the studio never does s2 of shows they work on. Do your research before shitposting, meme rat
>>
>>147400892
Low quality shows usually don't get second seasons.
>>
>>147400892
soon
>>
>>147401827
Then why does the Index series keep getting new seasons and spinoff
>>
>>147400892
I would like a second season, too. But honestly, I have no idea where the plot is supposed to go. Half of season one is just watching cartoons eat, and the other half already covered the major holidays/seasonal festivities.

I guess Umaru could reveal herself at some point. And they could create a conflict between Umaru and Kanau as they both vie for Tahei's attention.

I'm pretty happy just to have season one. If not for all the hate, I would not have checked it out in the first place. Hah.

If they realease a dvd/Blu-ray with subs, I buy it to show support.
>>
>>147400892
i want to crack this thing with a hammer
>>
>>147402256
Well there is that whole subplot with Kanau and her yet to be introduced in the anime little sister. And Taihei and his supposed amnesia. And the overall conflict that Umaru has with being more open about who she is with Slyphy and the other characters
>>
>>147402641
Ah, wasn't aware of some of that. I don't read manga, but maybe I'll give this one a shot.
>>
>>147402201
I think because that franchise makes for really good television
>>
>>147403477
If you're a tasteless faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.