[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why exactly did we all hate Sakura?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sakura_Naruto_06102009204447.jpg (62KB, 573x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura_Naruto_06102009204447.jpg
62KB, 573x1024px
So why exactly did we all hate Sakura?
>>
But I don't? /a/ isn't one person.
>>
>>147399566
I don't hate her, she was just fucking useless until the very end
>>
>>147399566
I don't like any girl from Naruto, like at all. But purely in design, Sakura appeals to mai dick.
>>
Why would you like Sakura?
>>
>>147399566

I didn't hate her.

She became one of the strongest females in the series.
She turned her superficial crush into true love and ended up with the guy.

At least she had a true motive with love to follow Sasuke like that.
>>
>>147399566
Flat and boring character like every other in Naruto.
Amazing how much that series ripped off HxH
>>
>>147399566
My only problem is that she doesn't have enough anal doujins
>>
>>147399566
>useless in battle
>no character development
>shallow as fuck
>just cares about sasuke kun, even when her other friends and the rest of the village (and /a/) wants him death
>general bitchy behavior

i don't know anon, nothing comes to my mind
>>
because she was one of the main characters, yet she was useless until the 2nd part. even then, her "big moment" was her literally just being an old woman's puppet.

any other time she contributed where when she was being a medic. and of course, she kept craving sasuke's dick time and time again even after he tried killing her. i mean, maybe if he were shown to ever care about her before he left or if she had a good reason for being in love with him would it have been more acceptable, but no. He never cared about her or showed interest in her and she liked him ever since they were small children simply because he was cool and all of the other girls liked him. She's literally only different from ino and the other random girls that never moved onto their level because she didn't move on.
>>
>>147399566
I don't. I like her more than I like Hinata at least. I've always had a thing for girly girls that develops into strong girls with aggressive tendencies, but retains sone girly aspects, so yeah.
>>
They managed to put a 3D girl in a 2D body
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.