[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with her ass? It's too fat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 42112.jpg (618KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42112.jpg
618KB, 1920x1200px
What's wrong with her ass? It's too fat.
>>
Swollen form all the poundings it takes
>>
This image almost fooled me into thinking that going back and watching the show would be worth it just because of this girl and her delicious ass. But then I remembered that the show is shit. This is all one actually needs
>>
>>147398960
This is a Japanese slut.
>>
>>147400878
No Japanese has such a beautiful ass.
>>
>>147398960
Why did you answer your own question?
>>
>>147401253
The Japanese have beautiful legs and on the rare occasion have the best looking skin, followed by Nordic women for best looking skin
>>
Ireland, she wasn't made for you
>>
>>147398960
That ass might finally get me to watch this show
>>
>>147400114
ITT: "I don't want to cry again"
>>
File: [sex and train noises].jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
[sex and train noises].jpg
87KB, 960x720px
I picked up this show for dat ass and was mildly disappointed.
>>
>>147401433
Scandinavian here. Nice that you bought the false propaganda, mudslimes and sandniggers coupled with the native residents having fat oliy skin because a lot of them are overweight.
>>
>>147402307
I said Nordic, mudslimes and sandniggers are not Nordic and I did not mean all Nordic people have nice skin, just that the ones that do, are nice. It's like this
Asians > Nordic = Celtic = Germanic >>>>>>> shit >>>> mudslimes = sandniggers
This is not all Asians have better skin than Nordics, it's that a small minority that have nice skin have nice skin. It's like 1 to 1000
>>
>>147401757
no anon I was trying to save you from that! : (
>>
>>147398960
Potato-nigger detected
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.