[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Handa-kun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>More Kobayashi Yuu
>More Stalker-chan
Had some good laughs.
>>
>>147311546
>Kobayashi's eccentric VO of the president
>Eraser as Othello
>Lets go sink the spanish armada
This show is seriously too much for me
>>
Fuck yes, the deadest time of the week is finally here!
>>
>that near inaudible inhalation Eraser does to Handas jacket
I fucking love this show. The first episode was "meh" but after that it took off. I can't believe how barren these threads are, the show is a fucking blast.
>>
So is Kawafuji going to try and save Handa next episode?

Does Eraser get referenced in Barakamon at all? I want her to win the Handabowl.
>>
So is this going to end with Handa still oblivious, or will he start to realize the truth?
>>
>>147311546
Will this end end? Like, I haven't read the manga, they are doing it all or just a part of it?
>>
Is this show hated more than 91 days? /a/ really has shit taste.
>>
>>147314147
Only person that comes back is Kawafuji. Everybody else is never mentioned.
>>
>>147314274
Pretty sure it's the former going by Barakamon.
>>
>>147314928
>hated
That's just the "muh Barakamon" shitposters. Pretty sure everyone else just dropped it because of the first episode and moved on.

It's really a shame because everything after it has been great and I kinda liked the opening skit
>>
>>147314995
A horrible incident during a class trip killed them all except Kawafuji and Handa, though Handa lost his memory Eraser DID win the 'bowl
>>
LIbrarian is still best girl.
>>
>>147312159
>Lets go sink the spanish armada

Was this a metaphor for shitting or something?
>>
>>147314995
Actually Dash shows up in one of the new translated chapters.
>>
This anime would have been better without Handa-Force.
>>
i can't really like this because it's the prequel to barakamon. if this was unrelated then i might like it but it just doesn't make sense and ruins his character since his backstory is that he's a quirky autist now instead of some troubled punk
>>
>>147319372
Then it would just be full-time Handa suffering.
>>
>>147318371
Do the seemingly impossible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.